It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Intel Vets Demand Obama Show Proof of Russian Hacking or Admit It Doesn’t Exist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
So let me get this straight. These ex-intelligence officers think the NSA, CIA, and FBI should release classified information to the public? Information that the vast majority of people couldn't even begin to comprehend, but that would be valuable to anyone who wanted to know how our intelligence agencies identify cyber targets?

Information that wouldn't satisfy anyone bitching about a lack of evidence? Because let's face it, all you guys whining about a lack of evidence would simply accuse the U.S. intelligence agencies of fabricating it if they did release it.

Yeah, this makes a lot of sense.

Even Trump acknowledges the Russians were involved in the Hack.

Seriously, you people need to grow up. At some point, most people learn to differentiate fantasy from reality.

You remind me of that UFO guy claiming he is in close contact with aliens and that he has video recordings of them walking around and taking him with them on their spaceships. That guy also uses the same "argument" of "well i could show you the video's but why would i, you would just say it is fake anyway so you will just have to believe it"

As for your argument that the evidence would be incomprehensible thats a lot of BS as well if you think that the only people in the world capable of understanding only exist within the CIA. They have not been able to provide evidence to anyone.

I can't wait for the day that people like you find yourself in some sort of court case and end up losing it based on the conclusion that it has been proven that you were wrong but they just cant show you or anyone else the evidence for it because it is just to hard for you to comprehend and it has been marked as "classified",Be prepared to accept that conclusion then as well (Doubt you would), case closed.

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

What are you talking about?

I've stated the facts, prompting a real discussion, and this is what you bring to the table.

It sounds like you are just projecting now.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Look at the Authors listed..

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

And this woman made up her past job title:
Marshall Carter-Tripp, Foreign Service Officer (ret) and former Office Director
in the State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research
She was a Science Counselor in Argentinia
www.state.gov...

Holocaust Deniers, 9-11 Truthers and a fake...and that is just the first few names...

Let's keep going down the list..

Larry Johnson, former CIA Intelligence Officer

2008: "Whitey" tape hoax[edit]

In 2008, Johnson emerged as a strong critic of Barack Obama. His blog, NoQuarterUSA, often criticized Obama's qualifications to be president. On May 16, 2008, Johnson posted an item entitled, "Will Barack Throw Mama From the Train?" which alleged that a tape existed of Michelle Obama "railing against 'whitey' at Jeremiah Wright's church."[25] Johnson claimed that Republicans were in possession of the tape and it "is being held for the fall to drop at the appropriate time." In a subsequent post, Johnson claimed that Obama's appearance had occurred when she was on a panel with Louis Farrakhan. He also explained that he himself had not seen the tape, but had spoken with "five separate sources who have spoken directly with people who have seen the tape."[26]

2013 war crime accusation against John Kerry[edit]

In 2013, Johnson falsely accused John Kerry of war crimes in Vietnam, alleging that Kerry had "raped some poor Vietnamese woman."[29] To support his claim, Johnson used a YouTube video[30] that contained audio clips from a 1971 debate on The Dick Cavett Show between John Kerry and John O'Neill. The original interview[31] audio[32] was altered to piece together words that Kerry spoke at different times during the debate, falsely making it sound as if he said, "I personally raped for pleasure." When the falsehood was exposed by a reader of Johnson's blog, Johnson deleted the article without apology.[33]

en.wikipedia.org...

HELL...I don't have time to go over the entire list of crazy "experts" on this letter...but suffice to say...It's collection of angry loony.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

No, I don't think Obama & Co. care one hoot about what the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity have to say.

Neither do I...the founder is a loony who has consistently sold debunked propaganda in the past...all of it aimed at supporting Putin's agenda.

Who is the founder? If you are going to call him/her a looney. I think we are entitled to know who this person is.

Waiting for your response. I could find no founder via search engine.

Strange you say that...

Cuz this is your SECOND THREAD promoting his Propaganda

AND I responded to YOU last time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The same guy that headed a group in 2010 warning the US Government that Israel was going to Unilaterally Attack Iran within 30 days?
link

The same guy that headed the Group in 2014 sending a letter to German Chancellor Engel telling her to disregard the US intelligence that Russia had invaded Ukraine???

In August 2014 Binney was among the signatories of an open letter by the group Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity to German chancellor Angela Merkel in which they urged the Chancellor to be suspicious of U.S. intelligence regarding the alleged invasion of Russia in Eastern Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org...(U.S._intelligence_official)

The guy who wrote a letter saying that Assad HADNT used chemical weapons in Syria?
LINK

He is a one stop shop of Russian Propaganda...and has been CONSITENTLY DEBUNKED in his past BS

You make about 10 threads a day against the man but you complain when someone else makes 2.

The "his" I was referring to was Binney, the principle founder of the wacko VIPS group.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
and here is the
proof . and serious who will explain on what basis abducted programmer Lisov in Spain?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This has been my point all along towards the president, intelligence community, and media; show us the evidence or shut the h
up!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You called the founder of VIPS a looney. I spent a fair amount of time on search engines looking for the founder. No one was named as founder. I suspected you might be talking about Binney (first signer) so I checked his wikipedia to see if he was listed as founder. He was not. They do have a steering committee.

In 2015 he received the Sam Adams Award.

The Sam Adams Award is given annually to an intelligence professional who has taken a stand for integrity and ethics. The Award is given by the Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence,[1] a group of retired CIA officers. It is named after Samuel A. Adams, a CIA whistleblower during the Vietnam War, and takes the physical form of a "corner-brightener candlestick"
en.wikipedia.org...
He also won the Meritorious Civilian Service Award Joe A. Callaway Award for Civic Courage (2012)

I read your wikileaks BTW the www.state.gov... didn't work.
I read several of the reports on their website.
These men have seen TPTB get away with murder and create wars.
Their website is warisacrime.org.
Can't see how any of this can be called looney.
Thomas Drake won the Meritorious Service Medal, Air Medal, Air Force Commendation Medal, Civilian Ridenhour prize and the Sam Adams Award

I noticed the Nobel Laureates for the Sam Adams Award are: 2010: Julian Assange 2011: Thomas Andrews Drake and Jesselyn Radack 2012: Thomas Fingar 2013: Edward Snowden 2014: Chelsea Manning 2015: William Binney 2016: John Kiriakou

You disagree with whistleblowing IMO.

“I became convinced that noncooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as is cooperation with good.” ― Martin Luther King Jr., The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr.

edit on 1/21/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: consolidate info

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Yet trump insisted the election was rigged and also acknowledged the Russian hacking. You people change like the weather.
the election was rigged... Just not by the Russians !

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Sorry GodEmperor

I still had this in my head when I made that reply:

It doesn't matter who did it at this point, what matter is that people believe the Russians did it. Does it matter that the Russians did the hacking at this point? No, the damage is already done. No amount of discussion will change that fact. Half the country already has their mind made up, the party of 'rationality and science' has made their decisions based on no evidence. That's called faith, fanaticism, zealotry, idiocy, ignorance, instability, regression.

Not projecting - just thinking

So - as for real discussion: rule of law as opposed to law of the jungle. We're human. We can't escape either one - they're both in our nature

I think you know that nobody has made their minds up on no evidence. Both (all?) sides in this are anxious - and our minds wander. But the question is legitimate - and we all deserve to know the answer

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I think you know that nobody has made their minds up on no evidence.

Yet many have made their minds up on little or false evidence, with the aid of media propaganda. You think the vast majority are going to investigate, or wait for more information to come out? There are those that will wait for more information to come out, but I doubt anything new will ever be revealed. There are many more who simply do not care one way or another. There are also those millions of ideologues who will accept or reject new information regardless of credibility.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

There are also those millions of ideologues who will accept or reject new information regardless of credibility.

Truer words were never spoken GE :-)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join