It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Intel Vets Demand Obama Show Proof of Russian Hacking or Admit It Doesn’t Exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
US Intel Vets Demand Obama Show Proof of Russian Hacking or Admit It Doesn’t Exist

A group of intelligence, military, and diplomatic veterans known as Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, or VIPS, have signed a letter calling on President Barack Obama to release evidence regarding alleged Russian interference in the election. Otherwise, the letter asserts, the outgoing president must admit proof is lacking.

For any who continues to buy into the Russia Hacking report the IC and Obama put forth I submit this as expert testimony that there is no evidence.
I hope most on this website have figured this out already, this is for those who haven't.

The Letter

Publications of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity

Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity - Wikipedia

Michael W. Robbins opined in the magazine Mother Jones: The group, "Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity," has produced some of the most credible, and critical, analyses of the Bush Administration's handling of intelligence data in the run-up to the March, 2003 invasion of Iraq

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Doesn't matter. The Damage is done already.

I overheard a conversation today at work where a nice lady fully believes the Russians hacked the voting machines... but you know, ELECTION HACKING and all.

I made a thread about this "Election Hacking" propaganda a few weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The MSM has done their job well with flooding misinformation into the country.

YouGov poll: 52% of Democrats believe Russia tampered with the vote totals to get Trump elected president and nearly 20 percent of Republicans say it’s definitely or probably true as well.

Funny isn't it. The MSM propaganda machine actually has millions upon millions of people believing that voting machines and vote tallies were compromised.

edit on 18-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+48 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

IMO-Hilary's goons/CIA murdered the one responsible for the leaks.

I think his name was Seth Rich.

Also,I feel that the whole "russian hacking" nonsense is a cover for the assassination of Mr. Rich and to keep a certain pant-suited witch out of jail for it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Just goes to show how easy it is to create a myth and in such a short time ..

+39 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What the big 0 did was pathetic. He put the first (liberal) word out there knowing people would sink their teeth into it and then move on with what he said stuck in the back of their minds.

All I can say is good riddance to the bastard. Worst President in US history.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

At least,in 48 or so more hours (if Obama doesn't order a nuclear event during that time in an extremely sissified temper tantrum) we can shake the liberal lice and excrement out of the government that has been collecting for the past few decades.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I may be crazy but I think they keep the partisanship battle alive so we don't elect a true independent.

If they can't control the outcome then plan B may be keep the divide alive.

God forbid a president for the people gets elected and not someone for corporations.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The pharma companies have been doping Americans for a while now, anticholinergic meds. en.wikipedia.org...

There are foods that accomplish this too, not surprisingly they are touted to be super foods. Foods that aid thinking, they are bad for you.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Here is an excellent interview with Paul Craig Roberts explaining what is going on:

Dr. Steve Pieczinic (an IC insider) has very similar opinions on the matter. I recommend watching some of his recent interviews, which can be found on youtube, as well.

It is becoming very clear what is going on, and has been for a long time.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
President Obama has made decisions over the past few weeks, which indicate he's living with a VERY guilty conscience.

I think all those intelligence briefings that showin how much hacking we're doing, and deaths we're responsible for, got to the kind-hearted Obama.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It just goes to show how stupid and gullible people are. They blindly trust the TV set in their lounge room and whatever it tells them HAS to be true.

We are our own worst enemies

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
If people believe Russian did do a Hack then more fool them, if people by now do not see how MSM and rhetoric has totally pulled the wool over their eyes then what can you do. Some people are just easily led.

However in saying that being a patron of ATS comes with it a better understanding I believe of what is really going on and I do need to tell myself that a majority of people that I see or speak with really do not have a clue about anything they are told "officially". Or they are very miss informed regarding actual independent information.

Quick case in point, gentleman speaking loudly about 9/11 in a work canteen when he opened the conversation up to me I simply said what does he think of building 7, his response for someone that was speaking with such conviction was quite a eye opener he stated, "what the hell is building 7".. I simply said to do some research and if he still believes the official story then carry on, not heard a peep from him since.

(The truth) sometimes I just think for a good proportion of the population they simply cannot handle the truth...

RA
edit on 19-1-2017 by slider1982 because: sp

edit on 19-1-2017 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

Here is an excellent interview with Paul Craig Roberts explaining what is going on:

Dr. Steve Pieczinic (an IC insider) has very similar opinions on the matter. I recommend watching some of his recent interviews, which can be found on youtube, as well.

It is becoming very clear what is going on, and has been for a long time.

soulwaxer

Excellent!
Everyone who is interested in the DENY IGNORANCE philosophy should take a close listen to this interview. It is a remarkable view of "the bigger picture".
Warning tho: This is strong stuff. Once you've heard what I discern as bordering close to truth - and should the truth resonate with you as well - you will have ascended to a higher rung of understanding of what is really going on behind the scenes. It might be hard to deny the revelations even to yourself. You'll not again be able to "see things" the same light as before. In other words, your bubble of what you've always believed is real might pop.

Trump is a genius. His life is in danger tho.

edit on 19-1-2017 by annabanana because: just a silly typo...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Mr. Roberts is repeatedly fatalistic about the CIA ending Trump's life, the only difference he noted being is it won't be as easy for the CIA to assassinate someone this high profile as in times past.

He did clarify very nicely, I thought, for Mr. Allen why Trump made the cabinet picks he did which is how I see it, and that Trump is not one of the establishment just because he's a billionaire.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

As former intelligence professionals, they know that the sort of evidence they are calling for cannot, by its very nature, be released. Fortunately, they are based in the United States, where they have the freedom to express their desire.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angryproctologist

I assume you are the typical trump supporter. So, all the anger was not about jobs and immigration. Trump's appointee's are there for one reason, to tear down the federal government, correct?

"we can shake the liberal lice and excrement out of the government that has been collecting for the past few decades. "

That made up my mind. The democrats are right for not celebrating this inauguration, there is no reconciliation. And you and history will tell why.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
no evidence

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Doesn't matter. The Damage is done already.

In a way you are right but there is still the ability to manage damage control with truth. It may not be accepted by all but those that can't, didn't need this story to influence their disdain for the right.

originally posted by: angryproctologist

IMO-Hilary's goons/CIA murdered the one responsible for the leaks.

I think his name was Seth Rich.

Also,I feel that the whole "russian hacking" nonsense is a cover for the assassination of Mr. Rich and to keep a certain pant-suited witch out of jail for it.

If this russian hacking is nonsense, this and other possible motives are likely.

BTW Your name scares the cr@p out of me

edit on 1/19/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
People behind this false narrative of Russian's influenced our elections and are controlling the future POTUS are going by the logic of Goebbels, repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth.

Like some of you have already mentioned, the damage has already been done. There are already people who believe that the Russians helped Trump win the elections, and who knows, maybe there's some lunatic who's brain so washed out, that he might try to do something to Trump in the name of patriotism.

Don't be fooled into thinking that this dangerous and false narrative isn't being pushed on purpose. Those who are behind this all, are either preparing the field for some future upcoming event, in which they could use this narrative, or their intention is to divide the United States even more
edit on 444k2017Thursdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Dividing the American nation is the goal of Russia's interference. Since when do you want America to be the top superpower?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join