It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speech, Joe Biden warns that the progressive Liberal World Order is at risk of collapse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Biden speaks in the speech like he is talking about a well thought out agenda. He used terms like European project and Liberal world order. These people are just letting it all hang out aren't they?

Biden doesn't want the liberal world order to be torn apart.

Vice President Joe Biden delivered an epic final speech Wednesday to the elites at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

The gist of his speech was simple: At a time of "uncertainty" we must double down on the values that made Western democracies great, and not allow the "liberal world order" to be torn apart by destructive forces.
www.cnbc.com...

Biden says that Putin is tearing apart the European project and undermine Western democracies with cyber aggression.

Biden went after Russian President Vladimir Putin by name, saying he is using "every tool" in his power to whittle away the European project, and undermine Western democracies. Biden accused Putin of wanting to "roll back decades of progress."

Biden said Russia used "cyber aggression" to meddle in the U.S. election, an assertion supported by 17 U.S. intelligence agencies. He also warned that we will see further interference from Russia in the future and said the "purpose is clear" — that Putin wants to see a "collapse of the international order."

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

we must double down on the values that made Western democracies great,

I wonder what values he is talking about? honor,loyalty,honesty,hard work, selflessness,generosity,compassion, integrity,etc, he can`t be talking about those because western democracies haven`t seen any of those in at least 50 years.

I think he`s talking about the new values that had nothing to do with making western democracies great.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Who wouldn't want to see the collapse of international order? I for one would. Go Putin!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I guess I'm not familiar with the microscopic details between Russian foreign policy versus U.S. foreign policy, but I will say that the Russian "hacking our elections" seems like total bull#, and it's convenient to point the finger at them and have Russia be the new boogeyman (when China and many others do the same thing but are not being singled out).

And he talks about sovereign nations should be free to choose their fate.. funny after everything US covert operations have done in South America and the Middle East.

Kettle, meet an identical shade of black

edit on 18-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

How about exploiting 3rd world labor pools, economic hitmen. In other words big $$$ for very very few people.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The 'European Project' that Biden speaks is no doubt the assimilation of former USSR territories into the EU and away from Russia's sphere of influence.

That all turned toxic with Ukraine. And to be completely fair, Bush SR had a spoken agreement that the West would not interfere with the Soviet states and not build up NATO bases to encircle Russia.

Exactly the opposite of that has happened. And yes, Russia is fighting back. It's not rocket science as to why.

Why on earth do we keep repeating this treacherous history of double crossing on deals we make in the West? No good ever comes of it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

South Fronts latest is a good summation of what this progressive liberalism is really about .

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Russia wasn't even on anyone's radar until after the election.

Remember how hard people laughed at Mitt Romney when he raised the Red Flag?

Does anyone seriously believe the Chinese didn't access Hillary's emails....except they are on her side.

So it's:

Hillary
Petraeus
ISIS
CIA
Obama
NWO
Saudi Arabia
Gulf States
Jordan?
China
DPRNK
Germany?
UK

vs

Trump
RU
UKIP
Assad
Iran
Iraq SF
Hez
Israel?

Is that at all accurate?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

You are wrong, lots of things come out of it. Bay of Tonkin, WMD's and huge amounts of money for key people.

It's always about money, always.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Predictable.

"The Russians" !!

and remember we were "told"...

Bush Sr. New World Order Speech

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

For the western powers and people like Biden yes.

This is the side of humanity I find repulsive to be honest. There is literally enough on this planet for everyone to live comfortably and in harmony. But greed takes root in people's hearts and they want to have it all for themselves at the expense of everyone else.

Not cool

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

And I would think that most people have no problems with making sure everyone is "ok".

I honestly believe that it is the sociopaths that make a mess of things. They rise to the top because of their ruthlessness and then the trouble starts.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The lights dimmed right when he was saying this:

"We are going to retain our position of leadership," Biden was telling the audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos, when the lights on stage began to dim.

Rendered a dark silhouette, and seemingly unimpressed, the outgoing vice president carried on talking about the West's ideas and visions of the world. "If we don't fight for our values, no one else will," he said from the darkness.

Moments later the lights came back on, allowing Biden to proceed with his rather dark warnings to the world.

www.rt.com...

edit on 1/18/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: change

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Maybe they should stop trafficking children. How's that for a start?

And Biden can stop fondling them as well. Then we can talk about the liberal order.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Its an abhorrent practice, but where is a civilisation headed that allows such a thing to happen?..nowhere.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Interesting to see creepy Uncle Joe up in front of world leaders pushing the Globalist agenda, followed by China’s president, Xi Jinping, who delivered a strong defense of globalization. I think it's telling to see the American Left marching in lockstep with their fellow travelers......good job Biden keep those chi-com red fires burning. Anyone else find it interesting that we view a godless and authoritarian China as the "good Communists" while the predominately Christian Russians are our enemy....sort of a current theme.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Not just the left, Bush Sr. and Jr? He was supposed to be conservative. And of course all the corps that are reaping huge $$$$ from the 3rd world labor pools.

The US worker seems to be the loser.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Not just the left, Bush Sr. and Jr? He was supposed to be conservative. And of course all the corps that are reaping huge $$$$ from the 3rd world labor pools.

The US worker seems to be the loser.

The world is upside down, it seems there is no true Left and Right in politics anymore. The Bush's, Clinton's and Obama all seemed to be angling for war with Russia....we used to call them neo-cons but since the left turned to Globalization they are all the same.

The Globalists wish to reduce the world population dramatically, think Biblical death toll, the only survivors will be the elite themselves and their slaves. I think they prefer their slaves to be of mixed race if the orchastrated invasion of Europe with Muslims is any indication.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I honestly believe that it is the sociopaths that make a mess of things. They rise to the top because of their ruthlessness and then the trouble starts.

Absolutely.

Everyone labels Putin a sociopath, but those hypocrites should look at their own behaviour first.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The destructive forces for normal democrats are the extreme left, liberal MEDIA and now Hollywood. I am an independent/democrat with some conservative money, immigration leanings. The far left made it impossible for me to be in their gang, too much is too much. Im the most open minded person ever too but daym.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join