It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Group ANONYMOUS Threatens Donald Trump - Is This Group To Be Taken Seriously?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: carewemust

they've been threatening him since he announced his candidacy... They mostly do nothing but takes pictures of themselves wearing masks.

As pointed out in the O.P., they were threatening HILLARY in April 2016. So apparently Anonymous was threatening Clinton and Trump at the same time.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I dont think Anon has followed through on anything for as long as I can remember. Im convinced they truly are the 400 pound basement dwellers trump refers to

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I wonder if this is the same anonymous that CNN and other fake news agencies seem to constantly quote in their sources for their controlled narratives?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I look at Anon like BLM. There was a time at inception where maybe some actual good was done. I remember and read some Anon strings where they found child predators and such. Hacked and reported them.

Now, they are both controlled by money and used as a boogeyman. They have evolved to the point anyone can say they are part of the group.

If they were so bad ass they would have posted his tax returns....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sounds like a scam. My guess is that it isn't ANONYMOUS but probably the far left impersonating ANONYMOUS. ANONYMOUS usually acts within its own ranks.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A serious group would just do it, not speak about it before.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why are Anonymous doing this? Are Anonymous douchebag liberals all of a sudden?

Trump supports auditing the fed.. aren't Anonymous hip to the game? I thought Anonymous were sort of semi conspiracy theorists.. I mean.. hackers sort of are aren't they? They spend their life on the internet, so if they're reasonable and not mind controlled they should be..

But I guess I understand.. Trump is.. well, Trump.. He might not be as anti-establishment as some would think but auditing the fed is big..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If ANONYMOUS is so powerful why did they not release the Bill Clinton rape video?
Were they lying? Were they paid off?

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join