It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Train makes it to UK! Silk Route!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Who here wants to ride a train from London to China? Here is your opportunity.

US is given a chance with an Alaska route.

Link bug. So I have to quote it.

www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/beijing-to-the-us-by-train-china-outlines-plans-to-connect-world-by-high-speed-rail-network -9342749.html

If we survive our children can go to China and US within a few days.
No more isolation. Ticket to China here we go.
edit on 18-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
aw s# i thought i could go by train,

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

This is all about Chinese dominance.

Russia has also wanted to do the same thing with a train from London to New York.

Plans for a new high-speed transport corridor that could potentially link London and New York by rail and superhighway have been unveiled. The idea, dubbed the Trans-Eurasian Belt Development (TERP), would see a high speed railway and motorway built from Eastern Europe, across Siberia and over the Bering Strait to Alaska.

www.independent.co.uk...

China just took advantage of the sanctions on Russia to get the ball rolling and to try and muscle in over them.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

This is all about Chinese dominance.

Russia has also wanted to do the same thing with a train from London to New York.

Plans for a new high-speed transport corridor that could potentially link London and New York by rail and superhighway have been unveiled. The idea, dubbed the Trans-Eurasian Belt Development (TERP), would see a high speed railway and motorway built from Eastern Europe, across Siberia and over the Bering Strait to Alaska.

www.independent.co.uk...

China just took advantage of the sanctions on Russia to get the ball rolling and to try and muscle in over them.

Don't know where your getting your info from. Russian and China are doing the train business jointly. US right now is just sanctioning Russia and pissing off China over Taiwan issue is what I heard.

www.rt.com...
www.rt.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That article simply says that the Chinese are building the new high speed trains. And that the route (Moscow to Kazan) MIGHT become part of the new Chinese silk route.

The silk route will eventually compete with the London to New York if we can ever get past fighting with Russia.

new topics

top topics

join