It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly released CIA documents Stargates, Parapsychology, RV and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here we go folks, that is if you have the steady nerves it may take to get through the 600 plus pages of information found on their official site today. I have only just struck gold for my own interests in these mysterious FOIA releases. I know many of you are too skiddish to go to their site and believe me I have to wonder while reading if they can watch me read or document who dives into which subjects. But I admit the pull is far to strong to simply pass on these newly released documents. There are subjects found within the archives which will peak anyone's interest regardless of where your curiosities may lead.

For those of you who have the time to jump in by all means do I would very much be interested in what we can discover together and bring to ATS for discussion.

So put a white light of protection around yourself and follow the link and lets get this party started!

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

AHH Shoot! A bit late, another thread up and running, please join me there to DISCOVER @ DISCUSS!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
We were discussing STARGATE last night in this thread also:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is definitely some fascinating material there.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Ah great because I was about to re-enter this thread as the one I found on the front page was more about Castro and other political moves but I will now check out your link to make sure. So exciting but one has to question the timing???
Red herring or not I just poured a hot cup of coffee, stoked the fire and am ready to settle in for a long winters read.

TIME to Re-Open our own ATS FOIA section and dive in!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

HUmm well my link takes you straight into the paranormal sections! Ill try to break free from what I am reading to check out the original thread but I think the direct route to these subjects saves time and frustrations looking for a needle in a hay stack. I mean I am interested in the other more Militarized and political subjects but...but Paranormal!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I hope this stays up and running --- the dump is so big, I like this more directed topic.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I hope this stays up and running --- the dump is so big, I like this more directed topic.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

Oh I do as well! Just read about the psychic abilities of Joan of Arch. What a treasure trove, what interests you most? What have you discovered of interest? I am currently on page 52 and just wildly excited about the subject matter. Am opening only a few as I have instead opted to read all the subject sheets first and then dive into read them all later on. Well ok so I admit there are a few that I cannot wait to open and do so. But there are so many that are handwritten notes and such that I find intriguing but have not opened yet. Kind of looking for subjects that are near and dear to me, personal experiences and the like. Would be incredible to find information on ones abilities given validation and analytical insight. That is my personal hope.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Checking to see if I can direct link to an interesting one that states"Since UFOs are not a rare phenomena in Lithuanias skies"...etc.....

www.cia.gov...

Ok looks good when I link to it, anyone confirm?
edit on pm131pmWed, 18 Jan 2017 19:52:13 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

edit on pm131pmWed, 18 Jan 2017 19:52:59 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Checking to see if I can direct link to an interesting one that states"Since UFOs are not a rare phenomena in Lithuanias skies"...etc.....

www.cia.gov...

Ok looks good when I link to it, anyone confirm?

Perfect link, Antar! I just caught word of this about an hour ago.
Enough reading for weeks... Surprised the STARGATE link was so prominent on the left of their page.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HINESRILEY

Dont get too enthusiastic, the Stargate stuff while interesting delves into RV studies from what I have read so far. There are other interesting terminologies which when opened are not what I had expected. Still in all Fascinating quick reading. Looks as if the Department of Intelligence turned this over to CIA many years ago, they then took about 6 months to declassify most of what I have read so far. My question once again is why are they dumping now? Just days before one of the most heated election processes we have ever experienced? From some of what I have read, this could very well be a distraction. Still so glad to discuss with others, thankyou for linking with me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have a feeling or instinct that there are gems to be found here, depending upon your paranormal interests. I know that I have seen thousands of posts on RV here among members, tons of threads for sure, so for those who have ever tried to poo poo RV this is validation of both success and failures. A few I have opened were spot on and even viewing bank accounts! Oh boy, ultimately this was apparently used for discovering Military applications and the use of Psychic abilities to gain power and control over our enemies. Ingo Swan is mentioned as most in RV can imagine but I have read so much about him that I did not jump into those files, but I plan to.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Soviet Interplanetary communications committee

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

top topics

join