It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for the peaceful transfer of power! What was HC Message again to the people?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We incarcerate people to a level comparable to China.

Incarceration rate per 100,000 citizens, the USA is the world leader. China doesn't come close.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: introvert

I rarely agree with your stances, but you surely touched on something here.

Seems to me you guys are a bit lost without a symbol of hatred that you have to keep beating ____ like a dead horse.

Since waaaay before the candidate front runners were showing I had this speculation that this would be a hate race. Both sides including the middle are guilty. There wasn't much to like unless you had blinders on in this election. It continues now and regardless of the winner, it would still continue.

I think we can agree that negativity and further insult to injury does nothing for the greater good...just a quick ego boost.

I can agree. We should give Trump the benefit of the doubt, let him do his job and respond accordingly. That does not mean that we cannot be skeptical of his choices. He needs both our support and ridicule.

That being said, we need to let Hillary go. She serves no purpose other than to keep the Right Wing occupied/distracted by their own hate to see what is going to come next.

I agree with the first half, but as for Hillary, It depends on what they find. If its just the server stuff, then I would be inclined to agree

The server/email issue was always a red herring-witch hunt. The Republicans played it for all it was worth and too many fell for it. What we should have learned from that ordeal is the Republicans are willing to waste time and resources to go after political opponents.

I missed this one, we agreed a lot this thread but circumventing the FOIA and your employers should be illegal I don't care what side of the isle. This is not a partisan issue.

And Colin Powell instructed her to do so, he should get any punishment she does.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: visitedbythem

I WOULDN'T harm that poor thing at all...LAUGH maybe...

stomp my foot & scream "boo"

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wait a minute! I thought after the convention the democrat slogan was Stronger Together?

I would agree though, they obviously did not think that extended out for all America, just meant it for Bernie supporters and them, I guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Trump is saying your America is not great.

No, he was saying Obama's America hasn't been great... and I agreed with him 100% on that and gave him my vote.

"Obsessed and desperate"

Hmmm, interesting. Obsessed? OK, maybe I'll grant you that one. Rubbing noses in piles of dog crap has been driven by a touch of obsession directed at reminding some how wrong they were. Desperate I don't get, however. We're not "desperate" because, frankly, we won. Victors don't spend time in desperation, losers do.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Stevemagegod

I'm confused as to the actual point of the thread. Is it about campaign slogans, the peaceful transition of power or is it just a rant about the Left?

Just another one of the daily "laugh at liberals" wank-fest mud-pit threads we get these days.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: introvert

I rarely agree with your stances, but you surely touched on something here.

Seems to me you guys are a bit lost without a symbol of hatred that you have to keep beating ____ like a dead horse.

Since waaaay before the candidate front runners were showing I had this speculation that this would be a hate race. Both sides including the middle are guilty. There wasn't much to like unless you had blinders on in this election. It continues now and regardless of the winner, it would still continue.

I think we can agree that negativity and further insult to injury does nothing for the greater good...just a quick ego boost.

I can agree. We should give Trump the benefit of the doubt, let him do his job and respond accordingly. That does not mean that we cannot be skeptical of his choices. He needs both our support and ridicule.

That being said, we need to let Hillary go. She serves no purpose other than to keep the Right Wing occupied/distracted by their own hate to see what is going to come next.

I agree with the first half, but as for Hillary, It depends on what they find. If its just the server stuff, then I would be inclined to agree

The server/email issue was always a red herring-witch hunt. The Republicans played it for all it was worth and too many fell for it. What we should have learned from that ordeal is the Republicans are willing to waste time and resources to go after political opponents.

When your employees are pleading the 5th, and when the guy who is in charge of your campaign email gets hacked it's not a Witch Hunt.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The most unattractive women are libs.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

When your employees are pleading the 5th

Pleading the 5th is a valid action granted to us by the Constitution and is not indicative of guilt.

when the guy who is in charge of your campaign email gets hacked it's not a Witch Hunt.

That doesn't make very much sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

YOU kiss her...I wondere if YOU'D turn into an ORC too?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

NAH, FEMINISTS which WHY they still exist.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

MONSTER!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join