It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for the peaceful transfer of power! What was HC Message again to the people?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

RNC OWNS all security systems or UFOS would already be out. Old money,worse crimes.

So the RNC is suppressing info on UFO's and they are the "old money, worse crimes"?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Agreed, but who are we trying to fool? The Right is just as bad. Do we need a wikileaks revelation to show the DNC or RNC is crap? It's right in front of our faces but we only seem to want to address it if it comes with a healthy dose of confirmation bias.

The two parties don't even have much differences IMO.

I liked Obama as a person, but as a president he wasn't much different than Bush.

The problem used to be a two party system, now it is the money that drives them. The advent of superpacs, unlimited spending, and more lobbyists than Congressmen shows that politicians aren't who are in power, they are more like the queen of England.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Agreed, but who are we trying to fool? The Right is just as bad. Do we need a wikileaks revelation to show the DNC or RNC is crap? It's right in front of our faces but we only seem to want to address it if it comes with a healthy dose of confirmation bias.

The two parties don't even have much differences IMO.

I liked Obama as a person, but as a president he wasn't much different than Bush.

The problem used to be a two party system, now it is the money that drives them. The advent of superpacs, unlimited spending, and more lobbyists than Congressmen shows that politicians aren't who are in power, they are more like the queen of England.

Again we agree.

Ban superpacs, ban lobbyists and restrict campaign contributions to individuals.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Except vetted non profit lobbyists. There are some people out there with human interest, not profit based and that shouldn't be punished because corporations perverted it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I actually cried a little for you there.

I'm so sorry to see you so sad and try so hard to cover it up. It's OK to cry. Let it out.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Im registered as Republican, but Im really just to the right of the middle of the road. What I see is the left wing throwing fits and doing all kinds of illegal stuff now. Threats of violence etc

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I'm so sorry to see you so sad and try so hard to cover it up. It's OK to cry. Let it out.

Oh Bullchit!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Aww, how cute, you don't know who's triggered and who is actually bringing up points.

The OP was a bit of a rant and disingenuous to the title. We didn't get new information with sources to prove the title.

Psssst- your blind partisanship is showing.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im registered as Republican, but Im really just to the right of the middle of the road. What I see is the left wing throwing fits and doing all kinds of illegal stuff now. Threats of violence etc

That's happened on both sides almost every election, you can cherry pick from either side and you know it.

I also lean right, but let's be honest.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Except vetted non profit lobbyists. There are some people out there with human interest, not profit based and that shouldn't be punished because corporations perverted it.

While I can agree with that to a certain extent, that is a fine line that must be defined.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We all have to cherry pick, because , at the end of the day, when this PC is shut off, I still have to live with myself

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

No need to cry. It's a discussion.

You are free to disagree, but I will not fall for your troll bait.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Each side has their over-reactions. The Left and Right both went to far in how they handled the elections, both recent and past.

We all just need to relax and roll with the punches.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

Aww, how cute, you don't know who's triggered and who is actually bringing up points.

The OP was a bit of a rant and disingenuous to the title. We didn't get new information with sources to prove the title.

Psssst- your blind partisanship is showing.

Maybe your right. He forgot to bring up that instead of addressing her voters at 2am in New York. She went home to cry her self to sleep and imagine any way she could to get back at Donald for her absolutely embarrass defeat. That's fine though. NBC partisanship filled that gap by telling Hillary's angry voters that they have been "whitelashed" by Trump voters and this was only about race. What was he going to tell his children in the morning.

Then there was no announcement from Obama to stop the protesting and flag burning.

Then there was the blame Russia.

Then the CIA comes in and throws a bunch of BS.

This is the worst presidential hand over I have seen my whole life.
edit on pWed, 18 Jan 2017 20:44:47 -06002017 047Wed, 18 Jan 2017 20:44:47 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoWednesday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

DUH...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No need to cry. It's a discussion.

You are free to disagree, but I will not fall for your troll bait.

You don't have to hide behind PC BS anymore. It's a new day. Speak your mind.

And "make America great again" was obviously exactly what half the country wanted to hear. Even if you believe you think that makes them "stupid"

Biopartisan hacks are always so visible. It's the trying NOT to be partisan that gives them away. Nobody is truly bipartisan. Some people like to try and convince others they are better than them because of their "bipartisanship" but that is just partisanship in disguise.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton: Hillary for America

near the end she changed it to " Better Together"

I guess her supporters didn`t get the memo because they are trying real hard to keep us divided.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Ooooh scary, lol

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The democrat politicians sure are going to alienate themselves from the Republicans. They won't be able to get anything they need for the people they represent if they do that. Congress is about making deals, congressmen need to cooperate to get things for their voters. Maybe the people these congressmen represent should recall them, evidently they are not representing their people at all, their attitude is getting in the way. Maybe The lack of federal money for their districts will teach the radical democrats a lesson.

Boy people are dumb, can't they see what they are doing? They should be going to the inaugaration, it is in the best interest of the voters they represent.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But why is it unpatriotic to say we can be better?

That is not what his slogan was. His slogan was "Make America Great Again". That implies it is not great.

If America was great all the baby democrats would be attending the ceremony to the new Commander and Chief. Instead we have 60+ elected officials not attending. I am ashamed that my elected officials are acting this way. They need to swallow there pride and pull up there big boy pants after having a 2 year old tantrums and attend this inauguration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join