It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much for the peaceful transfer of power! What was HC Message again to the people?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton: Hillary for America

Donald Trump: Make America Great Again

===============================================

So let me get this straight Dems are calling for the impeachment of Trump because he coined the term "Crooked Hillary"!
60+ Democrats are not attending the inauguration!
Failed Recounts in Multiple Key States.
Saying Russia rigged the Election in Favor for Trump where when Trump was saying the election was rigged for Hillary it was a just a Right Wing Conspiracy.
Democrats Introducing a Bill to abolish the Electoral College
Sending Death Threats/Harassing members of the Electoral College
Going after the FBI Director for "influencing" people's minds with that letter when before he was such a great guy and upstanding citizen for not recommending charges against Hillary.
Riots in the City's after Trump won.
Fake News/Domestic Propaganda when Hillary had every News Network except fox, every Newspaper organization in the country except for 6 endorse her, Hollywood

====================================================
Hillary for America is so boring and unoriginal. It just screams vote for me because I am a woman.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A horrible Democrat mess !!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Not questioning the results of the election is so passe.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
THE TERROR!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

LMAO

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Not questioning the results of the election is so passe.

Remember that time when the Democrats were positive they had it and were mad at everyone for saying it was rigged?

Then came the evidence of the DNC in collusion to oust Bernie and prop up Trump with the help of CNN.

And now they are blaming Russia even though the only evidence we've seen of election tampering points to the DNC.

Crazy times we live in.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I'm confused as to the actual point of the thread. Is it about campaign slogans, the peaceful transition of power or is it just a rant about the Left?

Hillary for America is so boring and unoriginal. It just screams vote for me because I am a woman.

I agree. It was boring an unoriginal. Perhaps that was just one element involved that caused her to lose the election. Why do we care? She did lose.

Seems to me you guys are a bit lost without a symbol of hatred that you have to keep beating Hillary like a dead horse.

Make America Great Again was also boring and unoriginal. It screams "Vote for me because I'm stupid". It also implies that America is not great, which should toss-up some red flags for those that consider themselves America-loving patriots. Trump is saying your America is not great.

Anyway, the least you guys could do is try to make a decent argument and not waste our time with this garbage. It makes you look obsessed and desperate.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I WOULDN'T harm that poor thing at all...LAUGH maybe...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I rarely agree with your stances, but you surely touched on something here.

Seems to me you guys are a bit lost without a symbol of hatred that you have to keep beating ____ like a dead horse.

Since waaaay before the candidate front runners were showing I had this speculation that this would be a hate race. Both sides including the middle are guilty. There wasn't much to like unless you had blinders on in this election. It continues now and regardless of the winner, it would still continue.

I think we can agree that negativity and further insult to injury does nothing for the greater good...just a quick ego boost.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

lmao

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Seems to me you guys are a bit lost without a symbol of hatred that you have to keep beating ____ like a dead horse.

Since waaaay before the candidate front runners were showing I had this speculation that this would be a hate race. Both sides including the middle are guilty. There wasn't much to like unless you had blinders on in this election. It continues now and regardless of the winner, it would still continue.

I think we can agree that negativity and further insult to injury does nothing for the greater good...just a quick ego boost.

I can agree. We should give Trump the benefit of the doubt, let him do his job and respond accordingly. That does not mean that we cannot be skeptical of his choices. He needs both our support and ridicule.

That being said, we need to let Hillary go. She serves no purpose other than to keep the Right Wing occupied/distracted by their own hate to see what is going to come next.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I see your point about the thread. But why is it unpatriotic to say we can be better? I am skeptical Trump will be the answer but to say it's unpatriotic to say we're in a bad spot is a bit much.

When ranked against other countries we are in the mid to high twenties in education.

Our middle class got surpassed by Canada.

Our health care is behind some third world countries (not as a whole but when you take into account accessibility and price).

We spend more on military than anything that benefits citizens.

We incarcerate people to a level comparable to China.

I'm sure I left out a few.

First step to fixing a problem is identifying one, and we're in trouble because we have a lot.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But why is it unpatriotic to say we can be better?

That is not what his slogan was. His slogan was "Make America Great Again". That implies it is not great.

I am skeptical Trump will be the answer but to say it's unpatriotic to say we're in a bad spot is a bit much.

A bad spot is not the same as not being "great". Trump's slogan should be insulting to those that think America is the "s**t".

First step to fixing a problem is identifying one, and we're in trouble because we have a lot.

Agreed. I fail to what Trump has proposed that will fix any of those problems, but I give him the benefit of the doubt, and I also fail to see how bashing Hillary consistently is going to help matters in the slightest.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Listen I think we have a ways to go before we are great again. That's my opinion, I love America and would fight for it if I had to.

And I agree with the bashing Hillary part, that won't do anything. But as an independent I do want to make sure no one forgets the DNC played real dirty this time. I hate the two party system but it's far worse if it's a one party system, so the Democrats need to do some serious soul searching to come back with an at least decent candidate.

Edit, I don't think Trump will fix a host of the problems I listed. I voted for him because he wasn't Hillary. Say what you will, I gamble, one of my vices.
edit on 18-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I can agree. We should give Trump the benefit of the doubt, let him do his job and respond accordingly. That does not mean that we cannot be skeptical of his choices. He needs both our support and ridicule.

That being said, we need to let Hillary go. She serves no purpose other than to keep the Right Wing occupied/distracted by their own hate to see what is going to come next.

I agree with the first half, but as for Hillary, It depends on what they find. If its just the server stuff, then I would be inclined to agree

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Listen I think we have a ways to go before we are great again. That's my opinion, I love America and would fight for it if I had to.

I'm not a flag-waiving patriot by any means, but I think America is pretty great. We have our issues and that is a matter of priorities, like military spending.

And I agree with the bashing Hillary part, that won't do anything. But as an independent I do want to make sure no one forgets the DNC played real dirty this time. I hate the two party system but it's far worse if it's a one party system, so the Democrats need to do some serious soul searching to come back with an at least decent candidate.

Agreed, but who are we trying to fool? The Right is just as bad. Do we need a wikileaks revelation to show the DNC or RNC is crap? It's right in front of our faces but we only seem to want to address it if it comes with a healthy dose of confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

RNC OWNS all security systems or UFOS would already be out.
Old money,worse crimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: introvert

I agree with the first half, but as for Hillary, It depends on what they find. If its just the server stuff, then I would be inclined to agree

The server/email issue was always a red herring-witch hunt. The Republicans played it for all it was worth and too many fell for it. What we should have learned from that ordeal is the Republicans are willing to waste time and resources to go after political opponents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join