It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson has a very unusual interview about fake news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Oh you guys gotta see this sht. It's hilarious. This guy trolls Carlson and it is beyond ridiculous. How is anyone this dumb? How can you fall for this Fox news? Carlson keeps going on and on about how they caught him and it only makes it better. He's so serious and just...wow.

Dominique buahahahahaha. Carlson you dork. Let's all laugh together at how stupid the media is.

Free Peyton Manning!!!!!!!!

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson's face the whole time "Dom" is talking... LOL unreal

I love that he says his group is doing this for "real heroes" like "Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, and Payton Manning", and that they hope it allows for the release of the Roswell Papers

edit on 18-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Strangely amusing in an absurd way. And I do see the points this anonymus person was making. Also, same reason I have not seen this before. I rarely watch mainstream news. Anyone can tell you anything. Thanks for sharing this!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Holy Sh!t balls Robin, activate the smokescreen!!!!!

I'll give him 10/10 for trolling, that was amazing - I can't believe FOX could be so careless in vetting this tool - Dom, whatever his name is, impressed me with his lack of knowledge and understanding and still got 7 minutes airtime.

They should have just cut his mic like what CNN does but hell, give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Faux is using Liberal tactics to make Carlson 'look good' so his ratings make losing Kelly as 'not that much of a loss'.

There's something that's just sleazy about Carlson. I don't like the guy and wouldn't tune him in if I watched TV at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Surely you saw this guys sarcasm, and the points he was making. Apparently, it is easy in America for a non identifiable person to get on national news and say anything. I think Tucker handled him fairly well at least. Crazy #!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Surely you saw this guys sarcasm, and the points he was making. Apparently, it is easy in America for a non identifiable person to get on national news and say anything. I think Tucker handled him fairly well at least. Crazy #!

He would have handled him well by not having him on the show. Peyton Manning? The guy is obviously goofing on Carlson and Carlson doesn't pick up on it at all. Neither did you! LOL! Sorry man. This stuff makes me laugh.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
LoL.... That was pretty ballsy of him to go on Fox News , but hey ...he got on !

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Holy Sh!t balls Robin, activate the smokescreen!!!!!

I'll give him 10/10 for trolling, that was amazing - I can't believe FOX could be so careless in vetting this tool - Dom, whatever his name is, impressed me with his lack of knowledge and understanding and still got 7 minutes airtime.

They should have just cut his mic like what CNN does but hell, give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself.

This is like a new school bababooey moment.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You laugh at Tucker and Fox News but they were the one place that finally called them out.

I can't find the report now on the Washington Times, they must have removed it.
Town Hall
and even
ATS
was a victim to this hoax.

Why call out Tucker for calling out the Hoax? Yes, he did it strangely but at least he called them out and proved it to be fake news that was being spread.
edit on 1/18/2017 by Martin75 because: Some stories now removed

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
The guy is obviously goofing on Carlson and Carlson doesn't pick up on it at all.

C'mon man ... you're the thread host. Don't act like such a Libtard!!

Had you listened all the way to the end of the interview ... Carlson openly admits the whole thing was a set-up.

Now go back and read my first comment in-thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is ripping on Tucker right now. He clearly knew this was BS when they booked "Dom". He literally starts the interview by saying, "this is a hoax". The only reason they had this (amazing) troll on the show was to call out his BS, because other news organizations had been reporting it as truth...
Is he usually a douche, or something? This was the first time I had ever seen anything more than a photo of him.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The L's are silent.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Oh you guys gotta see this sht.

We did last night, if you did a simple search you would have known it.

new topics

top topics

join