It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

snowflakes passive aggressiveness and just not cool stuff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So I live in a house in the hood in philly. Its a nice place and Ive lived here for over a year. The place is more like a room to rent type of living. We each pay for a room and share the common space.

This snowflake moved in and has been a pain the the rear ever since. She acts like she owns the place. She moved into a house where everyone smoked and than asked if we wold stop. I told her that I would in the common areas but not in my room. My rm is on the second floor and I have a bad back so Im not walking up and down the steps everytime I want to smoke.

Now, I have had my g/f staying with me while she waits for her landlord to give her the security deposit back. This snowflake went to the lanlord and told them that she is staying with me. Now she has to pay money or I will get kicked out. There is not bills of electric or water that we pay, so why she did that I will never know. She is used to getting her own way and now she is doing slimy stuff like that. And she has never said anything to me about anything.

But we have a extra room in the house that no one is staying in and when she finds out that her "plan" has back fired its going to be good. I am no longer going to tip toe around snowflakes. They got there way for way too long and now its time for the strong to take over.

I just will never understand y people will go behind peoples back to get them in trouble when what is going on has nothing to do with them in the first place. And if you wanna play games I will play and I will win. I am much stronger and smarter, and mostly i am not scared.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
_The left simply does not understand the right. Words mean nothing. The right is right because there is no such thing as relative truth. Absolute truth exists and it's not a liberal opinion. The right is right because they are right. The absolute truth is the alpha male, the biggest bully in the room, IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Might is right. Liberals are bunch of whining babies wishing they had a strong father. Liberals are a bunch women. Now that Trump is president the women will finally know their place. That's just the way it is. Tomorrow begins the rule of Lord Trump.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

Her name Rachael and is she french? I was on 40th and preston last year and my neighbor was moving out, she was a snowflake. Wondering if its her lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Now that Trump is president the women will finally know their place. That's just the way it is.

Just what is this place that women belong in?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What does anything in the OP have to do with the right wing and the left wing? Did you even read it?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Know their place?

Do independent women scare you? A non-snowflake or alpha male would have no fear of any women, in fact they'd relish the opportunity of meeting a worthy adversary regardless of gender.

Real alpha males are not bullies, bullies with physical strength tend to use it due to insecurities and/or an inability to comprehend something different.

People like that are ultimately weak. Nothing alpha about them at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

No its not but that would be funny.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Now that Trump is president the women will finally know their place. That's just the way it is.

In all my years here, I've never read a post that's accomplished pissing off as many people on this site as you just did.

Congratulations you just won the 2017 Darwin Award.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
People are people. -DM

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Snowflakes are liberal

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Assuming that were true, what does that have to do w/the OP? Unless it's all in code, it seems to be about a new roommate who's very controlling and meddling. That could be anyone from any demographic.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

controlling and meddling = liberal

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

That's BS and you know it. Conservatives try to control who people can marry, what bathrooms people can use, what women can do with their own bodies, which foreign demographics can come into the country, how you can protest against the flag or pledge of allegiance, etc.

Like I said, the person referred to in the OP could be from any demographic.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

And liberals want to control what you eat, what you say, who you can marry, where you can work, and what you think. They both suck.

Snow flakes are liberal

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It was all code!! It was mostly about bacon!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And liberals want to control what you eat, what you say, who you can marry, where you can work, and what you think. They both suck.

Snow flakes are liberal

I'm fairly liberal.

You can go eat rocks and marry a tree for all I care. Think what you want and work on your roof and pee down your chimney.

It's your life and property.

Do you even know the definition of liberal?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Keep in mind we just disagree, on a topic. I didn't personally insult you.

I am going to eat rocks and what ever else cutie pie things you think I should do.

I stand by what I said, if it doesn't apply to you, IGNORE it. Seems like a simple but lost idea.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Where was it pointed out by the OP that this person was a liberal? Or do you think it is productive to assume things about people to stir #?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Snow flakes are liberal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join