It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Buddhist monks have been known to do this. Maybe he was a monk from Thailand who didn't want to see his peaceful existence destroyed. We can only speculate.

Buddhist Monks have set themselves on fire because their people (Buddhists) were being presecuted. There's videos of the man on fire, he was no Buddhist Monk. There's speculation and there's downright making stuff up...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Yup... Illuminati Card predicted this. Add this on e to the many already predicted.

For those who do not know just click play:

I wonder what else will happen...

Trump supporter ? (in red) vs Liberal?

I think these cards predict what comes next as a result. But least we now know where it all started. If these cards are correct, we are heading into turbulent waters. Stay vigilant, more events to come.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

is Obama about to have blood and blonde on him, is he going to be blamed for something bad...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Don't forget it was a man that set himself on fire that eventually led to the Arab Spring.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

If this is a real set of cards how come not one of the cards matches the rest, not even the one that Davg80 posted matches any of the ones you did. Now i've played the Vampire the Masquerade card game and, the mother of them all, Magic the Gathering, so I know there are different colours of cards but usually, in a set, there would be a similar thread running through them, the writing around the edges of the cards don't match, not even on the two that have the same colour background.

I've often wondered if these cards are drawn up by people as things happen...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Don't forget it was a man that set himself on fire that eventually led to the Arab Spring.

I'd heard somewhere recently it was Bradley/Chelsea Manning's release of info that lead to the Arab Spring, or something...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No he was trying to light debris we are told ,it could have happened to anyone.
..who lights trash in protest...

Just have to take the nozzle off the jug.

More is better when it comes to an accelerant.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

And it worked out soooooooooooooo well for everyone.

What was that dudes name again?

Lamb chop?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

His name was Tarek el-Tayeb Mohamed Bouazizi.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

dunno i got that pic from a notorious fake news site.... however the year was 2015, before Trumpy arrived.
yournewswire.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I don't expect you to get it, people like you want revolution and all that but don't want to die for it.

If I'm going to die for a revolution, I want it to be doing something meaningful toward revolution. This accomplishes nothing except turning myself into a flaming bacon of futility.

It's like deciding that instead of fighting and dying, he's just going to skip the fighting and proceed directly to the dying. Fighting is too hard, man!

FTFY

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: djz3ro

dunno i got that pic from a notorious fake news site.... however the year was 2015, before Trumpy arrived.
yournewswire.com...

I'm gonna do some.difging into them tonight when the kids go to bed I find them pretty interesting...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Finally, a REAL protester.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

no - the illuminati card did not " predict this " - stop making crap up

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

His name was Tarek el-Tayeb Mohamed Bouazizi.

Or just plain dumbass.
Let's see Arab Spring....Egypt....nope military leader took over there. Libya....nope jihadists roam freely in the fractured nation. Syria....nope. Any other country better off because of Arab Spring? Let's see the only regional one would be Iran, mega dollar deal, nukes, their boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria. Oh wait a new nation was spawned from it, Islamic State, imagine that. So you want people to believe one dumbass lighting himself on fire caused all of that?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel

The line fringe nuts cross.

No Worries!

Thanks to the 'Affordable' Care Act.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If I was Trump I would rub salt in this guy's wounds by paying all the medical bills.

Brilliant haha haha!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If I was Trump I would rub salt in this guy's wounds by paying all the medical bills.

HA! That's a respectful action. I'm sure he'll just tweet angrily at him instead.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Rolling on the floor but not on fire
laughing my ######g ass off.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join