It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What an idiot...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Darwinism at it's finest!

Far be it for me to get in the way of that epic and continuing process.

Although I do not delight in another's pain, this guy is just one of many that have proven they need to be removed from the gene pool.

Next up, we have not one, but *two* other Einsteins that have said they will cut off their penis tomorrow in protest of Trump's election.

You really can't make this sh#t up.

Words fail me.

It appears that both the radical left and the MSM are hell bent on self destruction.

And I'm a democrat ffs...

So, those of us with a mind may as well just pass the popcorn around and enjoy the show.

edit on 1/19/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I have no respect for this man, he obviously thinks he's the next Thích Quảng Đức but this isn't 1963 and that wasn't Saigon.

Stupid is as stupid does...
edit on 19/1/17 by djz3ro because: I made a booboo...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
What did the protester accomplish exactly, other than hefty medical bills and major scars for the rest of his life?

Due to his act of stupidity half the world knows his opinion on Trump's ability to obey the constitution, it's definitely not a message worth the pain and financial loss he'll suffer...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Double Post, sorry guys and gals...
edit on 19/1/17 by djz3ro because: I was involved in a little DP action...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

At least this guy had to guts to go through with it.

I hope he's ok.

Guts? This wasn't an act of bravery, it was a fools errand. I'd highly suggest this man get some help with his mental health. It's not like his people were being persecutaed or he really had any meaningful message to convey.

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: FamCore

This is why healthcare costs and insurance premiums are so high for everybody,when people do things like this the insurance company should refuse to pay the bills.
his little hissy fit protest is going to cost the insurance company a lot of money.

I don't get how this would raise premiums, surely that would only be the case if they had to pay out? This was a self-inflicted so him recieving a payout for his imjuries is like paying out Life Insurance when someone commits Suicide, no? (I don't understand insurance other than it's kind of like betting against something going wrong in your life)...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

'm protesting) the fact that we've elected somebody who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States

I laughed so hard at this for so many reasons. The ignorance, And he set himself on fire as a result of it.
In the end i feel pitty for him. We need less people who's main education comes from cnn and buzzfeed.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
You know this thread was bound to expose some sickos. Looks like I'm late to the party.

How about sicko that set himself on fire in public, lets start with that.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: FamCore

He was so distressed that he harmed himself. I feel sorry for this stupid idiot. I hope he gets the help he needs.

I'm sure they will treat the self inflicted burns. I'm more worried about what figure like this will be capable of in the future if they don't treat his mental illness.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

WOW! I actually respect this guy!!! I think I may actually consider looking deeper into the left's beliefs about Trump. Well...not yet, but I'm getting close. Maybe if a few more of you will light your asses on fire, you can get some of us on the right to reconsider?

Give it a try...it can't hurt. Anything for your religion, right? Well...only if you are a good, obedient little liberal.

Are you?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Oh, I thought you showed compassion in the reply I starred above.
Now you appear to mock him?

Rightfully so.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

So, exactly when are the leaders and fools on the left going to be held responsible for this? You see...when these people make it sound like the world is ending, while KNOWING it isn't...they are creating a panic. In the mind of the weak and especially the warped or indoctrinated mind it may be a call for suicide, murder or any other such horrible act.

You see...if I were to convince a person that the world were ending and convince them to do something extreme...and they decided to light themselves on fire and died. I'm responsible...at least partially.

So when is the left going to be held accountable for all the violence and now attempted suicide?

WOW!!!! The leaders on the left must really consider you pawns nothing but stupid, idiotic and expendable livestock. Don't cha think?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I wont judge.. I mean I might have wanted to light myself on fire if Hillary was elected.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: chongo1
I wont judge.. I mean I might have wanted to light myself on fire if Hillary was elected.

I won't judge either...I mean, I WOULD want to light Hillary on fire if she was elected.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: Kromlech
...And what is setting yourself on fire proving?

I don't think he was trying to prove anything. Probably that he'd rather die than see Trump president. Buddhist monks have been known to do this. Maybe he was a monk from Thailand who didn't want to see his peaceful existence destroyed. We can only speculate.

So he was THAT weak that he committed suicide... over Donald Trump?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
just my opinion - but to self immolation " because trump is president " screams :

massive untreated mental health crisis

so a big FU you all the people who are mocking and or insulting a man who needed help

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Right back at ya.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

And btw, did you, at any time during your scientific education learn punctuation and the use of capitals?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Well, at least he got his 15 mins of fame! What a stupid thing to fo

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: djz3ro
So, exactly when are the leaders and fools on the left going to be held responsible for this? You see...when these people make it sound like the world is ending, while KNOWING it isn't...they are creating a panic. In the mind of the weak and especially the warped or indoctrinated mind it may be a call for suicide, murder or any other such horrible act.

I certainly haven't heard any Leaders (or fools for that matter) on the Left making it sound like the world is ending. I've heard a whole lot of anti-Trump propoganda from the Left, none of it can be classed as a call for suicide, murder or any other such horrible act.

You see...if I were to convince a person that the world were ending and convince them to do something extreme...and they decided to light themselves on fire and died. I'm responsible...at least partially.

And rightfully so, can you show me some evidence that this man had been convinced the world was ending though?

So when is the left going to be held accountable for all the violence and now attempted suicide?

How can the left be held accountable for this mans belief that Trump won't uphold the Constitution? I haven't heard that said about Trump before this story broke? And the Left are far from responsible for this mans suicide attempt.

WOW!!!! The leaders on the left must really consider you pawns nothing but stupid, idiotic and expendable livestock. Don't cha think?

I live in Scotland and everything you say between "WOW!!!!" & "Don't cha think?" can be used to desrcibe the [Right Wing] Conservative Government we currently have (and most of Labour these days).

I really feel the lines between Left & Right are becoming very blurry. I mean I consider myself very liberal and left leaning but, if I lived in America there is absolutely nothing that would have made me vote for Hillary and I mean nothing, I'd likely have abstained from voting or gone with one of the Independents or even a write-in. I despise Trump for his bully-boy tactics used to aquire land for his extensive Golf Resort here in Scotland but I found him preferable to Clinton in the long run. Does anyone else feel this way about the Left/Right split?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join