It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HarumphHarumph

they will have too scrape skin off his ass and attach it burnt spots

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think it's universal. Husband is pretty much white collar and when he smashed the crap out of his thumb with a hammer, even he laughed at himself ... through the tears. The rest of us laughed at him too.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
after reading other sources it seems likely that he accidently caught on fire.

A man set a pile of debris ablaze and claims he tried torching himself across the street from the Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C.

The firebug seemed startled by the small explosion but assured witnesses that the worst was over.

“We have a dictator that has been elected,” the man told WRC-TV, just as his small fire erupted with what he described as “denatured alcohol.”

www.nydailynews.com...

The 45-year-old man, who has not yet been identified...The man, who said he was from California..A bypasser said it was not initially clear what the man was protesting when he set fire to items of clothing in the street outside the hotel.

www.anonews.co...

According to local TV news station WJLA, the man attempted to start the small blaze outside the Trump hotel and was burned badly in the process and taken to a hospital for treatment.

thehill.com...

he didn`t even use gasoline so I doubt that he was serious about burning himself or anything else.
Here`s what I think really happened he tried to set some debris on fire and accidently caught on fire himself, then he made up the story about lighting himself on fire rather than look like an idiot and admit he accidently caught on fire.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

That makes it even more hilarious.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hmm well if true, then he does sound more like a twit than a martyr.

Sill, the responses here are quite sickening.

Saying him getting burnt is a good thing because of a different political persuasion....that's sick.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: eXia7
Self-immolation is about one of the dumbest forms of protest I've ever seen. If you are dumb enough to set yourself on fire for whatever cause, then I have no pity.

They certainly have to be hot under the collar about something to take such drastic measures.

Takes a burning intellect to come up with that solution.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

he didn`t even gasoline so I doubt that he was serious about burning himself or anything else.

This is what I figured, he didn't really want to burn himself. He just used the opportunity to act dramatic and get attention and seem hardcore.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

exactly, it`s not complicated to turn yourself into a human Shish kebab if you really want to, even a 45 year old California liberal could manage to do it IF he really wanted to.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
the snowflakes are hot, damn hot.
so damn hot, one of em burst into flames.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Very keen insight into my very soul

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

STUPIDITY! What does this guy gain by setting himself on fire? Oh wait, he did get his 15 minutes of fame at the cost of getting 3rd degree burns and he made sure everyone knows why he did it. Idiot. He'll probably be scarred for life and it will become a constant reminder of the person he hated, Trump. He made his own living hell, mission accomplished.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
High information people my ass.
Someone pass the marsh mellows!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: homers1226

You'd think his ass would be where he lit the fire to begin with. People are strange.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HarumphHarumph

With the money pissed away in the medical industry, I will not loose sleep if this one is on the house.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I think he thought it would be a stunt. But quickly learned what we learned when we got spanked, don't play with fire. If he is mentally ill, he isn't responsible for his actions, and I hope he gets the help he needs.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

TO YOU.
Here it's just being cold,we have that...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What a #ing idiot!a reply to: seasonal

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lowdog

Agreed, if he was mentally ill, still idiotic, and if it was a stunt still stupid.

I think he was goshing around until the 3rd degree burns stated talking to his peripheral nervous system. Then it was I got to put myself out.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh wow, what an idiot.

Wow.

The dude set himself on fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join