It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Oh, I thought you showed compassion in the reply I starred above.
Now you appear to mock him?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I ask my liberal crybaby friends, exactly which rights of yours are being violated?

How do these obscure "theoretical" issue affect YOU?

I have yet to get an answer.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There comes a point when actions no longer belong in the realm of protest and instead speak to the persons mental illness. This person needs some help and I'm betting this had more to do with a cry for help, than a statement about Trump.

In the first place, Trump has yet to do anything and the election was according to the Constitution. Partisans like to spin the truth for partisan reasons and both sides do it, but this is just craziness based on some kind of delusion.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You supposed to fill your belly with petrol. Chug it down, dowse you all over good, then light yourself up. Why the hell you would do that, I do not know. Opposition is collaboration. Find your own way.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Self-immolation is about one of the dumbest forms of protest I've ever seen. If you are dumb enough to set yourself on fire for whatever cause, then I have no pity.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Im sure this descision was made carefully, weighing all the facts in an unbiased manner. Because Trump is sooo bad, he had no choice!

Donald! Respect human rights.... when you are actually sworn in I mean..

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If I was Trump I would rub salt in this guy's wounds by paying all the medical bills.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Ok, I think most of the posters here are drunk.
I have a few hours til drinking time. I woulda helped that fired up fellow, if I had to urinate.
*Disclaimer: I have trouble urinating while laughing hysterically.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I truly hope the dude gets help. Because this is a cry for it. Nothing or nobody or any political idea is worth setting yourself on fire.

link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I am mocking him if this was a stunt and he thought it was no big deal to set himself on fire.

If he has a mental illness, it is sad that he did this, but still an idiotic thing to do.

link   
Haha wow! Do you remember when a Tunisian man kicked off the "Arab Spring" by setting himself on fire in the market? Of course he was protesting personal injustices suffered at the hands of a long standing and corrupt regime. This guy, jeez, I don't know, Trump hasn't even taken office yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

He made his point, and seemed somewhat lucid. He is going to hurt real bad for the next 6 months. Have fun maybe HRC will visit you.
edit on 18-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Wow, read it and I didn't see it coming. Pretty funny.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I cannot believe his reasoning. Trump seems to respect the constitution more than any president I've seen during my lifetime.

This guy must be fully brainwashed, living in the MSMs made up reality.

It is just baffling. This whole radical anti Trump movement has become a mental illness.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

To you. You are pyro-phobic. Respect his freedom to choose to torch himself, it's his body.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Self-immolation is about one of the dumbest forms of protest I've ever seen. If you are dumb enough to set yourself on fire for whatever cause, then I have no pity.

They certainly have to be hot under the collar about something to take such drastic measures.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: grainofsand

I am mocking him if this was a stunt and he thought it was no big deal to set himself on fire.

If he has a mental illness, it is sad that he did this, but still an idiotic thing to do.

He's obviously more than likely to have mental health issues.
Mock if you like, I've said my piece, I don't believe in souls but if I did I'd probably believe you don't have one.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

To you. You are pyro-phobic. Respect his freedom to choose to torch himself, it's his body.

I was the kid that got caught playing with matches. That was back in the day you got your arse whooped for doing such things. The guy really does need help. Setting yourself on fire isn't right
edit on 18-1-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Trump's inauguration will be hot hot hot. this was just a preview, a literal preview.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Sure but I'd suggest mental derangement coupled with the crybaby hysteria coming from the left makes the mental derangement far more serious.

If the left hadn't fabricated and spewed much of the asinine rhetoric regarding Trump, would this guy have flown to NY to set himself on fire?

Probably not.
edit on 18-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Can we at least agree that we should not advocate for having to bear the burden of paying for the right of all Americans to run up huge medical bills in their efforts to protest?

That should be on this guy's shoulders and his alone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join