It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphon
"You're fired!" Yes I'm feeling quite full of self loathing now for posting this.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The man, who said he was from California

that explains why he did what he did. case closed boys.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
people that have the balls to do such like things should be given a free pass to the next life and should not be allowed to pass that mental illness on, further contaminating society, eugenics is the key to a better future, you think i am kidding and i am sort of, but let me put it this way, the conditioning he has received thus far has led him to an unhappy life and a danger to himself and others, what if the next life is different, who are we to stand in his way.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
And to think, this idiot is going to blame trump for his scars and any residual health effects that arise from it for the rest of his life.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO djz3ro

You should probably investigate the differences between the actions of the right and left here in the USA before commenting. While I'm sure things are a bit different in your world, they are also different here.

At the moment in Washington DC there have been liberals assaulting guests of the Inauguration, a car was set on fire, multiple businesses damaged, a choking, throwing bottles resulting in injury, etc. All of these criminal acts are being executed by the left liberals and BLM upon visitors to Washington without provocation. The police are making arrests and using tear gas.

These are not the actions of the right. Every political based riot (eg. illegal) has been by the left...not the right. The corruption discovered during the election was completely on the left side...not the right, etc.

You may not see it...but the left have become terrorists.
edit on 1/20/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/20/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
The man set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel on Tuesday night
Staff inside the hotel called police and the fire department at around 9.30pm
He suffered non life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital by police

At least he (nearly) died doing what he loved. It's just a shame that "what he loved" appears to be "being a moron".

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Culling the herd of idiots.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

That was my thought, too.

I heard about this earlier, and wasn't actually shocked that someone would go so far as to self-harm in "protest". No, what this was was a scream, not a call, a scream for help.

...and I really hope he gets some.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: seasonal

At least this guy had to guts to go through with it.

I hope he's ok.

Guts? The guy is clearly mentally ill. There is no point to be made from setting yourself on fire. That is all this is about, any nutcase uses any excuse for them to commit suicide.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join