It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The yet to be identified man set himself on fire to protest against Trump because Trump was incapable of respecting to constitution.

The man set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel on Tuesday night
Staff inside the hotel called police and the fire department at around 9.30pm
He suffered non life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital by police
The man said he was protesting against Trump who he said was 'incapable of respecting the constitution'
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Outside Trumps International Hotel the idiot gave himself 3rd degree burns over 10% of his body. He used a cigarette lighter and excelerant to light himself up. That'll show'em.

I'm protesting) the fact that we've elected somebody who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.' The man, who said he was from California, suffered third-degree burns on 10 percent of his body, according to the Washington Post. He had used a lighter and accelerant to start the fire.

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
MORE Progs should embrace his bravery!
STUPIDITY in a country without pity for such things...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

From the sounds of it, this guy made it? Burns on over 10% of the body are not good, but 30% or more is when it really gets messy - major inflammatory response when it's a larger percentage of the body.

What did the protester accomplish exactly, other than hefty medical bills and major scars for the rest of his life?
edit on 18-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

After 8 years of Obama not respecting the Constitution and we have this idiot.

And yes, Obama broke the record for having the most rulings overturned NOT in his favor from the Supreme Court.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The yet to be identified man set himself on fire to protest against Trump because Trump was incapable of respecting to constitution.

The man set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel on Tuesday night
Staff inside the hotel called police and the fire department at around 9.30pm
He suffered non life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital by police
The man said he was protesting against Trump who he said was 'incapable of respecting the constitution'
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Outside Trumps International Hotel the idiot gave himself 3rd degree burns over 10% of his body. He used a cigarette lighter and excelerant to light himself up. That'll show'em.

I'm protesting) the fact that we've elected somebody who is completely incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.' The man, who said he was from California, suffered third-degree burns on 10 percent of his body, according to the Washington Post. He had used a lighter and accelerant to start the fire.
what a tard

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Crazy, crazy, crazy. We're living in 2017 and people are still resorting to these types of desperate acts.

Neither side is any good for us, yet they have us acting like one side or the other are the good guys.

+20 more 
link   
If I was Trump I would rub salt in this guy's wounds by paying all the medical bills.

edit on 1-18-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

link   
I bet zir will look back on this and think "I did good there, real glad I set myself on fire" in a few years.
Well done, you really made your point that humans can indeed be set on fire

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

At least this guy had to guts to go through with it.

I hope he's ok.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

This is why healthcare costs and insurance premiums are so high for everybody,when people do things like this the insurance company should refuse to pay the bills.
his little hissy fit protest is going to cost the insurance company a lot of money.

edit on 18-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
MORE Progs should embrace his bravery!
STUPIDITY in a country without pity for such things...

I dont advocate for the death, dismemberment or pain of any of my fellow Americans, we served this country and took an oath to uphold the rights and liberties of ALL Americans , not just the ones we agree with
edit on 1/18/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You know this thread was bound to expose some sickos. Looks like I'm late to the party.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
If I was Trump I would rub salt in this guy's wounds by paying all the medical bills.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Ok, I think most of the posters here are drunk.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

He was so distressed that he harmed himself. I feel sorry for this stupid idiot. I hope he gets the help he needs.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

his little hissy fit protest is going to cost the insurance company a lot of money.

As you pointed out at the beginning of your post, ultimately this costs us customers more because of it
my premiums just went up too, shucks!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Pity, to do that obviously hints at mental health issues

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He also broke the record for not getting legislation done, what a record setter. I have a super duper spidey sense that it is Bush's fault, Trumps fault, Repubs fault, or my fault cause I think he is a ditherer.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

He thought it was a good a good idea til the nylon pants started to stick around the crotch area

That's it, I want to vote for HRC, can I redo my vote?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Careful what you wish for.

edit on 18-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There's a "You're fired!" joke just waiting to be made here.

Yes I'm feeling quite full of self loathing now for posting this.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join