It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hit by lightningstrike? France 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirBlackKnight
a reply to: djz3ro

France is a large country you know. What makes you say this wasn't filmed on the 16th of January? I'm not 100% sure myself, but can you explain why you assume France is covered in snow these days? Never been to the south I assume...

I was going by what members here said. I don't know much about the current weather in France I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: djz3ro

nononono
what i mean is its impossible to tell if the object is really flying it could be something making dust on the mountain!

I get you now. I'm not sure, to my eye it looks like it has struck something mid-air, not sure I'd rule out a drone tbh...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

What makes you say this wasn't filmed on the 16th of January?

if it was filmed in france in january i'd guess every tree wouldn't be covered in rich green foliage

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Like I said, France is a large country
www.nanfutsu.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Lightning doesnt affect anything that gets hit in the air, It needs to go to ground to have any effect, Ordinary airplanes are hit daily with zero problems, Im not sure what happened in this video but a UFO or any metal object in the air would be unaffected.

Planes have been damaged many times by lightning strikes. Sometimes structural damage, sometimes electrical.

You can't make the leap to say that it can't happen to a UFO unless you know how they work and I doubt that you do.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

there's a ufo in that picture

not sure when or where it was taken though

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think the lightning may have struck something on the ground,like a power line tower, and that smoking object got blasted airborne.
without knowing when and where the video was taken we can`t even check to see if there was a power outage in that area at that time.
maybe it`s a bigfoot that was hiding in the tree that got hit by lightning he got blasted into the sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Maybe a recreational drone and those are the lipo batteries going off, causing the smoke? No idea, cool though.

edit on 18-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Kuroodo

Anything under a mile away from a lighting strike the sound of thunder after visualizing the lightning is virtually instant... For every thing over a mile the delay to hear thunder is a second per mile...

It's actually 5 seconds per mile - so that bolt (and object) were either REALLY close, or the bolt started more overhead/above the person taking the video. Or well behind them, actually, considering the bolt and sound were nearly simultaneous.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

No it just travels round the outer skin and on down to ground, Exactly the same as a faraday cage. Theres loads of videos on youtube of planes getting hit.

That doesn't mean it can't cause damage, it can, plus a plane is fast moving and could have several strike and exit points along it's length, aircraft also need other protection for their electronics for various reasons. Passengers and crew though are well protected.
There no reason though to believe a drone is well protected, and electronic failure would be the most likely outcome, probably unlike what is seen in the video, but still possible if there was enough heat.
On the other hand rockets can be used to induce lightning under controlled conditions, why on a mountainside though would be anyone's guess, while ordinance is mostly used avalanche control, or unstable areas. All those things though could entice a lightning strike I suppose.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

Yes... Sorry my bad 5 seconds is the right ratio i knew that I dont know why I said 1 second...
However I am also rather sure if this is an authentic recording the distance of the origin was very close indeed... But the origin was from the object there is little doubt in my mind about that...
Infact there is nothing saying that if this once again is authentic that the discharge is even lightning...
Because it is just as plausible to proclaim the possibility this is a craft using an unknown technology which utilizes and or actually generates a great deal of energy... For that reason one could argue the sound came first due to some form of mechanical failure resulting in an explosion... Then what appears to be lightning striking the object is instead an electrical discharge due to the failure...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: TommyD1966

For that reason one could argue the sound came first due to some form of mechanical failure resulting in an explosion... Then what appears to be lightning striking the object is instead an electrical discharge due to the failure...

Yeah - lets throw out all plausible explanations in favour of our 'saviours from the sky' - because it's just as likely. Not.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The video, as presented, is hard to interpret. It could (assuming it was a real lightning strike) be debris ejected from the ground - like a tree branch or some such.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Didn't see a UFO before the lightning strike so I'm thinking whatever was struck on the mountain left the mountain.

Yep anyone who has seen a tree struck or been close to a lighting bolt hitting something is well aware of the enormous power a bolt can have.

IMO the lighting bolt hit a tree and blew a big chunk off which you see being blown away and then falling from the side of the mountain. Neat but no alien craft required.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Indeed, "unidentified." Don't mistake 'unidentified' with "alien martian flying ship from Zeta Reticuli." If it were THAT, then it wouldn't be "unidentified."

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
survive the hellish travel in space with their advanced tech

get rekt by a lighting strike...

teehee

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I have a huge issue with the thunderclap. For every 5 seconds, the lightning bolt is a mile away (many sources confirm that). That flash then boom was like what....1/5 second? No way that mountain is 1/5 a mile away.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Probably a plane or something? RIP people, if it was a plane. Also I mean do you really think an extraterrestrial UFO cant handle a lightning strike? Lol

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gavron
I have a huge issue with the thunderclap. For every 5 seconds, the lightning bolt is a mile away (many sources confirm that). That flash then boom was like what....1/5 second? No way that mountain is 1/5 a mile away.

If you read the thread someone said that if it's a mile or less away the sound would be instant, as opposed to their being a delay...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The lightning looks like something done in after effects and the audio seems to have been added as well.
In particular i think the audio of the woman screaming "Oh my god" was taken from a 9/11 video ? I know i heard her before.
Also they appear to be native English speakers filming a ufo hit by lightning in France ? What are the odds of that ?

*edit
Original video from 2014 ? Still does not look and sound right but better quality.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19/1/2017 by Jeroenske because: spelling and added link

edit on 19/1/2017 by Jeroenske because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join