It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Password reset/Cant log in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey I need some help. I don't get on my laptop very often, unfortunately that's the only place i can get on ats because my password is saved. I read all the time on my phone and would love to log in. I no longer have the old email address to reset password. Anyone have any ideas? I emailed theabovenetwork a while ago, got no response...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightSunshine
Find a mod online and try to send them a private message. To use the password reset under account you have to know your current password. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You can update your email address on your account from here - then send yourself a reset password link and update it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks I'll try that.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

i cant change the email without remembering the password. Looks like I might be screwed...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What browser are you using?

If it's firefox, there's a password vault in your settings that will show you the password.

But either way you're not screwed, I can get it done, it's just easier this way lol

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

No firefox, it's Chrome. Yeah I've tried every password i can think of....It's not happening

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

If all else fails on your end, only Owners can deal with a lost password/email address.....send a message to Springer

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I will do that, Thank you both!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I reset your PW, send an email to contact@theabovenetwork and I'll respond with the new one.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Why do you even log in and out? I've stayed logged in for years... Cept for a few time.

I click ATS... And I'm in...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Why do you even log in and out? I've stayed logged in for years... Cept for a few time.

I click ATS... And I'm in...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Me too.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Mine automatically log's out maybe once every couple weeks..or logging out for some reason.
edit on 19-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You can hit "remember my password for this site"...or in your comp. settings have it set to save all. passwords.

Makes it really quick in and out... Matter of fact... I don't log in or out of anything. Just different emails due to security clearances...

Best

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Hello Springer! Thanks for being our "designated-driver "...always good to hear from you... Mysterioustranger

new topics

top topics

join