It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Now in Intensive Care Wife Barbara also hospitalized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

that`s also the international sign language sign for, I love you, it would certainly explain why the pope is doing it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus
No. Dig deeper Bro. Who was Helen Kellers friend? There is your clue. Come on man! Im depending on you not to just accept everything you hear. You have to research, turn over stones, dig deep. Some of these things you now believe, I once believed too. I voted for both Bushes

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Oh, it'd be too soon and some say not soon enough. The NeoCon needs to cognitively stay around long enough to see where he has failed.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Well lets just wish him the best. It is not for us to judge other humans

Until their actions come home and affect your relatives, yourself or close loved ones you will defend them out of some sort of loyalty or fear of karma. Obviously you cannot have empathy for the victims of their policies.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Until their actions come home and affect your relatives, yourself or close loved ones you will defend them out of some sort of loyalty or fear of karma. Obviously you cannot have empathy for the victims of their policies.

They are globalists Bro. They are Satanic, and misguided. I don't believe in Karma, I believe in something else. They will reap what they have sewn, as will we all. They sold out.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

They are globalists Bro. They are Satanic, and misguided. I don't believe in Karma, I believe in something else. They will reap what they have sewn, as will we all. They sold out.

Please pardon the compliment, I love the way you think........

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Compliment Pardoned. Thanks Bro!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join