It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United states' contract with Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have a hard time imagining Ets to be outright hostile unless we provoke them.

I guess this comes down to my theory on humanity. Yes, I know that ETs are a different species but if you compare them with humanity it is logical that they will be friendly.

Look at it this way:

I believe that man will only be able to travel in number, the great distances to other planets, only if he has first united here on Earth.
Unity means no war!!!!

By the time we head for the stars, war will have been bred out of us.
Do you think if we were the aliens that we would be intent on destroying another species unless they were a direct threat to us?

Of course this is only feasible if any present visitors have human like emotions. As there doesn't seem to be any evidence of this, the coin is still up in the air.

I don't see a logical explanation why ETs would be hostile.
I believe that with the primitive state of mankind, they have a lot more to fear from us.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
But peace leads to the technological advancements slowing down. Just look at the technological breakthroughs made in WW2.

Some of you should watch the tv-serie called Stargate.
It has everything you people talk about: humans are hosts to symbiotic aliens called the goa'uld, it has greys wich in the series the american government has an threaty with, reverse engineering of alien technology, an episode in wich a goa'uld experiments on humans to make them more advanced to serve as hosts.It even has an episode in wich they make a tv-serie about the stargate as it would be a cover-up almost for the real gate. It has a secret organisation with men in black called the NID, it also has an episode in wich a grey abducts a person, they even have a device in one episode and with that device they can see beings from an other dimension (looks like the montauk-experiment a bit). In the series in the 3rd episode of the 7th sezon the greys abduct kernel Jack O'Neill so they can fidlle a bit with his DNA to help their own race from degrading from the thousands of years of cloning themselves.

I think a lot from this serie is the same as some of the things written on this site.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I take it none of you have heard the one where WWII was the secret war to steal tech from the Germans, because they're testing was far more advanced ? It was said that all the espionage was due to the simple fact that they wanted it to be as "hush hush" as possible. Also the atrocities haveing been linked to human exsperaments were heavily involved with genetics and altering of genetics...(sound familiar?!)

How about this one... the Germans were clearly searching for ancient artefacts, experimenting on humans, heavily into prophecies and symbolism... at the end of the war they had superior aircraft (just too little of them). Why did the Germans want to get rid of the jews... Surely NOT cuz the blonde haired blue eyed caucasian humans were da bomb because hitler wasnt anything like that... what was the real reason?

What's really buggin me is the part of advanced technology, the search for any and all historical art pieces and artefacts... what were they looking for...

What about the story of the allied forces being sent to the south pole (shortly after WW2) to investigate possible german militairy installations there... and stumbling onto heavy resistance.

All questions that arise when i think of the real motives of the nazi party and hitler.

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I would say the odds seem to be self-evident.................meaning: quite good.

I share the same sentiments.

I was thinking i would "retrieve" this thread from the bowels to see what newer members think about an older thread's concepts.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teknoman
But peace leads to the technological advancements slowing down. Just look at the technological breakthroughs made in WW2.

I want to believe that mankind can as easily look for technological advancements in time of peace, as much as it does in times of war.

If we dont, that speaks a whole lot about humans, and might be the reason why we dont have conclusive proof and interaction with alien life forms.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFreeze
What about the story of the allied forces being sent to the south pole (shortly after WW2) to investigate possible german militairy installations there... and stumbling onto heavy resistance.

If you will, please enlighten me on this.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This might sound strange but what if this contact simply says "Dont go near earth until we can easily travel throught space(or something like that)." Maybe the alien ships we see are beings who break this rule to simple get a "sneak Peak" on us humans. Kinda like how someone might trespass into a zoo after closing hours to look at the animals.
It would explain why these visitations are so infrequent and sparce. The sightings things would be WAY more common if there was no such law.

...Or they could just be teenage aliens who took there Dad's ship for a joy ride to see the "Primitive Humans"

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Gamer
This might sound strange but what if this contact simply says "Dont go near earth until we can easily travel throught space(or something like that)." Maybe the alien ships we see are beings who break this rule to simple get a "sneak Peak" on us humans. Kinda like how someone might trespass into a zoo after closing hours to look at the animals.
It would explain why these visitations are so infrequent and sparce. The sightings things would be WAY more common if there was no such law.

If we accept the possibility of intelligent life forms out there in the Universe, and some of them have already made contact with each other, it's not that far fetched to think they have established some laws or rules on what is allowed or wise to do, as in terms of contacting a young civilization like ours.

Unless we take for granted that all of them (and again I remind you, this is assuming they exist) have only good intentions and are unable to make mistakes that would disrupt other civilization's eco/financial/social systems, I would think having such laws/rules would make sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by Alien_Gamer

If we accept the possibility of intelligent life forms out there in the Universe, and some of them have already made contact with each other, it's not that far fetched to think they have established some laws or rules on what is allowed or wise to do, as in terms of contacting a young civilization like ours.

Unless we take for granted that all of them (and again I remind you, this is assuming they exist) have only good intentions and are unable to make mistakes that would disrupt other civilization's eco/financial/social systems, I would think having such laws/rules would make sense.

Since it would be quite obvious that not all of them are good then maybe some of them are protecting the more primitive civilizations from the harmful ones kinda like how Park Rangers watch Nature reserves to stop hunters from killing the animals.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
aliens have been around since the egyptians or even before and they still haven't been killing us and left us alone . the only reason for them to really have in any interest in us is to procreat with us. maybe that is what hitler wanted to know about his so called superior race history.so really where is hitler? now on tv they say that hitler got away and someone else was killed and mangled in the face, somewhat, to look like hitler was dead. they say he fled to argentina. what the hell. i think we should find or look into where he went , maybe he has another diary exsplainning all this stuff.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by littlebird]

[edit on 15-1-2007 by littlebird]

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join