It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump already plotting 2020 re-election, new slogan: 'Keep America Great.'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Let's be fair they complained about everything Obama did
To be fair you have to add in what he didn't do that got the loudest . I am not saying people were not screaming about Obamacare because that dominated the political scene . Hid Red lines crossed and Iran deals and drone attacks to name just a few .His lack of action on the Snowden files in favor of the people stood out to me as one most were not going to forgive as he is/was a constitutional lawyer and agreed to protect it . NSA getting a free pass while lieing directly to congress just wasn't going to go away .So there were lots of did's and didn't do's of Obama that even the left (although a small amount) wined about .

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Aliensun

You do know,Obama cannot ever hold the office again right?

Just checking...

Shhhhhh rationality will only confuse and upset the Trumpers. Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
I didn't watch the interview and can't find a transcript...what came before this statement?
From your source

Halfway through his interview with The Washington Post, Trump shared a bit of news: He already has decided on his slogan for a reelection bid in 2020.

“Are you ready?” he said. “ ‘Keep America Great,’ exclamation point.”

“Get me my lawyer!” the president-elect shouted.

Two minutes later, one arrived.

To me it sounds like he was asked. And that would be exactly what the press does. Ask him if he will still use Make America Great Again and then slam him for answering.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Profusion
He just doesn't want to stop Campaigning and drawing attention to himself.

Obama didnt stop campaigning for 8 years. Whats your issue with Trump doing the same ?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I like it myself. In order for it be effective he actually has to accomplish something worthy of it. It's a pretty big gamble and boast. He's apparently going all in. If he fails to accomplish anything noteworthy, then that slogan will bury him.

He's pretty much bet it all. Now to see if he can put his money where his mouth is. I will say this, if he can live up to boast he will have my vote next time unlike the last. Sort of opposite of Obama who got mine the first but not the second.
edit on 1/18/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
isnt the phrase "keep america great" copyright protected by the movie franchise the purge?

<< 1   >>

join