It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Monday will be day one of administration

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Besides only so many ways to word something in the English language. Just because what I say may be similar means not a thing. Correlation does not equal causation.

Two different people can make similar observations. At best all that does is add support for it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wonder, if Hillary had won, would she even have the energy to make it through one full day?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He cant go to the Whitehouse, because they are busy fumigating it for cochroaches, fleas, ringworm, and HIV. There may also be some BM smeared on the walls and curtains

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What have they not cleaned the place since Bill was there?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

To be fair more liberals went out and voted than conservatives. About 3 million more liberals. That said I'm more than willing to admit that the DNC screwed Bernie, themselves, and most likely the country.

Yep in a couple overpopulated cities hosting sanctuary cities. I just wonder how many illegal voters participated. One thing I do know is Trump won the country by a landslide. Just look at the electoral map.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I blame Bush. He probably thought the stains were decorations.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Poor widdle Snowflake-in-Chief needs a weekends rest before he even starts the job?

How ridiculous. Anyone else doing that in any job would be fired on the spot.

It's interesting to watch the Oompa-Loompa-Snowflake followers scramble to make excuses for him though.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Stepped into the wrong thread, waaay too many snowfakes here, regular January snowstorm ATS has become

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I blame Bush. He probably thought the stains were decorations.

Some of them even glowed under UV light......

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Poor widdle Snowflake-in-Chief needs a weekends rest before he even starts the job?

How ridiculous. Anyone else doing that in any job would be fired on the spot.

It's interesting to watch the Oompa-Loompa-Snowflake followers scramble to make excuses for him though.
what you be smokin yo????

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Lot's of Presidents fired it seems if you were running things.

Then again considering our presidential track record...
edit on 1/18/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

This mental picture is getting scary...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

If they want to take a weekend off the day they start the job then yeah....."You're Fired!"

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

This mental picture is getting scary....

I know lol, I'm in bed about to go to sleep with that imagery in my mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

For someone who talks a lot of crap about bullies and being above all of this mud throwing you sure spend a lot of time in the pit.

Hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Most Presidents have engaged in post Inaugural celebrations after the inauguration. Trumps just the first one I know of to bill them as days off. Apparently he doesn't consider this celebratory and traditional nonsense the actual work he's President for. So unlike other presidents instead of treating these things like a day on the job he's billing them as vacation time. Not sure I consider that a bad thing.
edit on 1/18/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

For someone who talks a lot of crap about bullies and being above all of this mud throwing you sure spend a lot of time in the pit.

Hypocrite.

What mud have I thrown except facts?

Go tweet about it to your Snowflake-in-Chief. I'm sure he'll respond promptly.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Celebrations are one thing, going on a weekend holiday is another altogether, especially when you've literally just been sworn into the job not hours before.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Looking at that other thread, I think this another example of just twisting words. Trump probably has a few things lined up to take care of quickly after the inauguration, then will dig into deeper issues after the weekend. The balls and celebrations are really much more than just parties; they're a form of networking, which is one of his strengths.

Hope that little bit of reason doesn't derail the thread....

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This is typical not the exception. This is not a weekend long holiday. He'll still be on official business. He just doesn't seem to consider making appearances and rubbing elbows the real work of the Presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join