It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Monday will be day one of administration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He doesn't drink or smoke.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Honestly this is the # that's causing me to seriously start rooting for Trump. Throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the guy.

You all have no idea how much this dog pile undermines it's intended goal do you?

link   
a reply to: interupt42

It may be petty but turnabout is fair play. The Right cried anytime Obama took a day off. Trump hasn't even started the job yet and he's already put in for time off on his first two days. Plus, I seem to recall people claiming how great he is because he'll be getting to work right away. No dillydallying. Those people must feel very foolish now. Oh wait. No. They're acting like it's a good thing that Trump is already neglecting his duties.

link   

So you WANT him to sign away everything Obama has done as soon as possible?

Good, nice to know you're more anxious for that than I am.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: The GUT
If he does to me what Obama did (I had hope with him) I'ma really be pissed I promise.

After the treatment I received on ATS when Trump won, believe me I will be waiting in the wings to tell you "I told you so."

YES! Remember, if Trump fails and the US goes down in flames, YOU WIN!!!!

Someone needs to accept blame for foisting that jackass on us, and I'll be happy to point it out. Your hyperbole not withstanding.

Yea, blame your party for rigging the primary against their legitimate candidate. I'm sure if Bernie would've gotten the nomination, he would be the president-elect right now.

If you want to say that the DNC didn't rig the elections, then I say blame yourself and liberal buddies for not getting out to vote and ensure Trump lost. Regardless, its not our fault we voted for a candidate that aligned with our political stance.

I guess you could also blame the Russians too. I just think its funny that instead of liberals taking responsibility for their lack of initiative to go out and vote, you and others sit here and blame people that did go vote. That's the new liberal way though, just blame everybody else for their shortfalling.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

See that's what I thought as well. Trump on the other hand seems to think that he gets weekends off.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I miss the days when skepticism and concern for the goings on in your government was treated as conversations that should be happening, but nope whenever someone posts something negative about Trump its always about how we are all piling on or should just trust him or yadda yadda yadda. I can't believe that fringe talk is mainstream and mainstream talk is ridiculed so thoroughly... It makes me a sad sad panda.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Yes this is true. And do you honestly you think if a national emergency happens he'll not respond because it's the after inauguration weekend?

I certain would hope not. Same as I would expect Obama to stop in the middle of the best golf game he ever played, or for Bush to ditch the Vacation Home should there have been a national crisis.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

To be fair more liberals went out and voted than conservatives. About 3 million more liberals. That said I'm more than willing to admit that the DNC screwed Bernie, themselves, and most likely the country.
edit on 1/18/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It is conversation that should be happening. Sadly you all have pissed and shat in the waters so much when it comes to Trump it's hard to find the real deal among the rubbish.

BTW this is rubbish.

Stop muddying the waters with bodily excretions and we can all start having real conversations again.
edit on 1/18/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I'm not a registered Democrat and besides this past election I've never supported the Democrats in an election before. But hey nothing like good ole victim blaming. The only people responsible for putting Trump in office are his supporters. Y'all own him front and center and I will be leveling that blame on you if (when) he fails. Is this petty? Probably. But I don't care. I'm so mad at how Trump supporters treat everyone else and conversations critical about him that I'm beyond the point of caring about being the bigger person.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Honestly this is the # that's causing me to seriously start rooting for Trump. Throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the guy.

You all have no idea how much this dog pile undermines it's intended goal do you?

Right there with you.

Clearly Trrump is cleaner than I imagined if this warrants fretting over ?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm not a registered Democrat and besides this past election I've never supported the Democrats in an election before. But hey nothing like good ole victim blaming. The only people responsible for putting Trump in office are his supporters. Y'all own him front and center and I will be leveling that blame on you if (when) he fails. Is this petty? Probably. But I don't care. I'm so mad at how Trump supporters treat everyone else and conversations critical about him that I'm beyond the point of caring about being the bigger person.

The dems are victims because they lost an election?

Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I don't believe you. I just see someone mad that we are being critical of Trump again and trying to casually dismiss the points because of dumb (and unrelated) reasons.

Show me a Trump supporter actually being critical of something Trump does and maybe I'll start rebuilding my trust there. Until then, Trump deserves all the criticism he gets.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It may be petty but turnabout is fair play. The Right cried anytime Obama took a day off

And you think that is a valid reason to become as petty as them? We need to stop that cr@p instead of taking turns in being petty.

Lets cook the guy when warranted not because of these petty things. All this does is cause people to become defensive and when you have something valid then people will ignore you because of the cry wolf syndrome.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I doubt he's squeaky clean, but Puppylove's point stands. If John Lewis, for example, found absolute proof that Trump was planning to nuke New York City, no one would take him seriously.

I may have helped elect Trump, but the anti-Trump crowd has made him untouchable.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And I've been left wing, and never voted republican, and still voted Stein rather than Trump. I don't like most right wing policies. But the demonetization of Trump is so obvious and so in your face, I can't help but root for him. Is clear he's ruffling the feathers of the establishment, and well, enemy of my enemy and all that.

You all don't seem to get it, the more extremely he has everything no matter how petty or false thrown at him, the more you all cement him as the real deal. Which I never thought he was, but damn seriously? All this over two days during the weekend after the inauguration when parades and balls and meet the president open houses and all that crap is going on?

It's patently absurd.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do."

^^^ STOOPID, STOOPID, STOOPID! I started breaking out in a rash.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I doubt he's squeaky clean, but Puppylove's point stands. If John Lewis, for example, found absolute proof that Trump was planning to nuke New York City, no one would take him seriously.

I may have helped elect Trump, but the anti-Trump crowd has made him untouchable.

TheRedneck

Yeah I'm in agreement with PuppyLove and that was my my point as well about crying wolf.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

How can they be if you all treat everything he ever does, or make up # he never did, or twist anything he says into meaning something it doesn't? How about backing off a bit with all the bull# so everyone isn't in a constant state of defense against lies and mischaracterizations to actually be able start making decisions and observations of their own?

This is the problem with partisan media, everything is framed in the worst possible way with you all jumping immediately to tell people how to think in the most aggressive way possible. That will never do anything but put people on the defense, especially when mischaracterization, lies, omissions and half truths have come from the same sources yelling at them and telling them what to think.

You want people to be critical of Trump, give them unbiased news sources with just the facts so they can put together the evidence themselves and come to their own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join