It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, Chinese: Just Hate Everyone, and Do as You're Told

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
People who are excited and emotional are very easy to manipulate.

...That's why 'population control' techniques push emotional issues, and try to make people FEEL, very strongly.

Hate, fear, anger - all set people up to get their buttons pushed.

Has anyone else noticed a lot of this going on lately, here on ats and in the news?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yes, last night must have been the climax to it all!!! Mexicans, jews, hate hate hate...

It would be nice to stick to conspiracies as we older members have been doing for so long. Its disgusting lately. Wonder why.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Most definitely. Instead of focusing on common issues that we all share, we are being told to alienate each other, hate and fear each other.

Someone wants to ends the world in a hurry and it's not the open minded.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You know, this society, this administration in particular is determined to bring on the end of the world as we know it. Now, if most people think doom and gloom, could it be that we collectibly bring on the end ourselves?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The quality of this site waxes and wanes.

But lately it's been... well... Yikes!

And I'm not sure it can all be blamed on the recent "infiltration". Seems that many people have become very dogmatic (to be polite).

I have several threads analysing the recent geopolitical moves of China getting no responses. Probably because they are not set up to bash China (a favorite passtime around here).

"Bashing" threads get the most attention.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

I have several threads analysing the recent geopolitical moves of China getting no responses. Probably because they are not set up to bash China (a favorite passtime around here).

"Bashing" threads get the most attention.

Unfortunately, true. BUT - I for one, watch for your posts - and I've only seen one.

...One of the strategies these jerks use is to bury good threads by making sure their crud is at the top. ...It's hard to make your way thru all the chaff to find the good grain - I know I run out of time and give up - suspect most people do...

So please - bring your good threads to the top, or arrange to have it done - seems to me a lot of team work goes on the the nasty camps....

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
People who are excited and emotional are very easy to manipulate.

...That's why 'population control' techniques push emotional issues, and try to make people FEEL, very strongly.

Hate, fear, anger - all set people up to get their buttons pushed.

Has anyone else noticed a lot of this going on lately, here on ats and in the news?

I agree with you. It is amazing that so much emotion can be stirred up by the observance of what are really superficial differences between people. It is hard to understand how people can be so blind. Don't they ever notice the so called caucasion with a broad nose or almond shaped eyes? Don't they notice the so called black person with light skin? So many are blind to the fact that we are all related to each other and the real differences between groups have more to do with culture than physical traits.

We are all one blood.

Steve

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Although I do think there's covert attempts to promote racial disharmony in this and other countries, I also think there is nothing wrong with wanting to protect our "way of life" in the US.
When "outside" (ie alien) interests jeopardize how we earn our living I think it is natural to feel threatened. Regardless of the reasons, many jobs have left our shores. Many Americans are now without work. Illegals further erode the potential job market. Unemployment breeds distrust and dislike. What is the government doing to reverse this?
Most of us don't dislike others based on color of skin. I think it is more to do with economics. Whether the job goes to Indonesia or Honduras, the worker is illegal from Poland or Mexico, many Americans feel their standard of living is endangered.
I think this is especially true for those in the lower levels of the economy, where many more of us are headed.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Although I do think there's covert attempts to promote racial disharmony in this and other countries, I also think there is nothing wrong with wanting to protect our "way of life" in the US.

So why blame other victims - and not the government-industry partnerships that create the problems?

...Why go after the little guy when he has no power at all to change the situation? ...Why not go after the power?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
...Why go after the little guy when he has no power at all to change the situation? ...Why not go after the power?

Well, geez, last time I looked, I am ALSO the little guy. What power does the citizen-little-guy really have?
Don't go into that vote and change the system thing, either. Both parties feed at the same trough.
As long as we have the same system in this country, the poor will get poorer and the rich will keep getting richer. And that is also something on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
parties get their funds from one trough, but they get the power from us. (supposedly). got to get a system down where the guys that manage US corporate relations are directly elected by proportional representative system (not a winner take all electoral) rather than appointed by one guy. (at least in the house of representatives. its not like you can represent your own state anyways. ) (or for the senate you can have guys represent a fraction of a vote , with only senate members with a full 1pt with full speaking rights. so every state in effect gets 2 votes in the senate. not dividing the votes into fractions more than quarters)

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
On the issue of illegals and the erosion of america's economy, we have every right to be prickly. We also have a right to expect that citizens of other nations work to fix the corruption in their country's system. Or barring that, we have a right to expect them to immigrate legally so they don't contribute to the same social rot that caused their system to stop working. I mean I wouldn't want to live in mexico but if I came to America I would be sure to do it in a way that doesn't encourage the same problems that are occuring there to migrate with me.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by astral_ice
...I mean I wouldn't want to live in mexico...

But you do. Bienvenidos.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by astral_ice

We also have a right to expect that citizens of other nations work to fix the corruption in their country's system.

You mean the way the American government sent in the American military and special forces, stole all the land, gave it to big corporations, set up dictators to keep the natives in line - and sKewed all the little guys, polluting their water to boot?

You mean that corruption?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i personally do not Hate anyone

i get upset every once in awhile when someone says something i disagree with, so i come back saying something back

but i believe 100% in Equality of Humans,

its ok to disagree and get upset with people

But to HATE someone for their Race, Nationality, Sex, Appearance, Wealth-status, how big their house is, Etc etc etc
IS Stupidity at its greatest

ya i got into it towards worldwatcher in another thread
and i feel like i "let her have it" so to speak

BUT i still love WW as a human being 100%
i think everyone deserves an equal chance at Freedom Liberty Happieness Property etc...

About the subject at hand::

It may seem that 'hate talk' is on the 'rise'
but its an Illusion that humanity has faced for its entire existance

through history you will discover all great minds of their time said the Exact same thing; that hate was on the rise, and that the world was getting "less educated and more violent"

Nothing could be further from the Truth!

the History of mankind is one of Suffering, Struggles, and Hardships
Oppression Slavery Torture and Murder!

Remember the Romans? The Mongolians under the Khans? Remember Medieval Europe? WW 1? WW 2?

Just a few historical facts to think about;

The Romans conquored all of Europe, killing Hundreds of Thousands in the process, even sentancing some slaves to ultimate death in the Gladiator Games
The Khan Mongols spread all across Asia and as far as thru India , into Middle east, and even into Eastern Europe
when the Mongols *The GOlden Horde* invaded Moscow they razed it to the ground , slaughtering EVERYONE women children men
OVER 200,000 died in that ONE city siege Alone!!!!!
And they did this to Thousands of Citys; that means literally MILLIONS DIED

Do you Know what HORROR is??

In WORLD war 2; an estimated 45 to 60 MILLION people Died!!!!!! all within 7years of war
in the battle of Stalingrad alone; over 8 to 10 MILLION DIED for just ONE city!!!!
Millions of Russians and Germans died within that one City
all for what????
for What?
for some rubble? for some pride?

Now we are talking HORROR
this is the history of mankind
an endless trail of body bags....

but what about today?

Today a war of 10 to 20 thousand dead is a massive Tragedy !!
We are Progressing towards a peaceful world!

America cries daily about how its lost 1300 soldiers in Iraq, and how thats "Too many"
Yet in World War 2, America lost over 40,000 marines in ONE battle Alone!!!! the Battle of Iwo Jima, an island no bigger than a few dozen square miles

Which is worse?
Today or Yesterday

History is proof
Today is Heaven
compared to the Hell of our past

Be thankful, for our race has evolved and War is becoming obsolete to an extent

Just ask yourself that Big Big Question after you research the truth of human tragedy, our History of Death

Which is Safer? Which is better?

Today or Yesterday?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

the History of mankind is one of Suffering, Struggles, and Hardships
Oppression Slavery Torture and Murder!

Just a few historical facts to think about;

...the "history of mankind" was written by political manipulators with hardons for violence and power.

...other histories, the ones that didn't make it into the textbooks, are bit a more balanced...

IMO - the history of mankind is not a progressive linear evolution - cultural, political, genetic or otherwise - if anything, it's a repetitious cycle. One which requires consciousness (and truth) to change.

new topics

top topics

join