It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Celebrities Dishonor The Flag on Variety Magazine Cover

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: introvert
It also says in the code that the flag should never be used as apparel. I wonder where the outrage was for this guy.

It is perfectly acceptable for MAGAs.

Whatever their vision for America is, ALL MUST OBEY OR BE CAST OUT!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
FFS, flag idolatry is retarded. If your sense of identity & reason for existing is SOOOOOO contingent on a damn piece of colored cloth, you got issues.

Edit: Goes for anyone who thinks the image of or a genuine flag being held up will accomplish something. It's inanimate, it CAN'T.
edit on 1/18/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

More crying from the biggest group of candy asses in the entire universe. I meant the alt right, not the celebrities. If they were pro Trump though...then it'd be all flag waving and American hero talk. The alt right is the most fcked up, uneducated, confused, and deluded group of people in U.S. history. They make tea partiers look like geniuses.

...and they still beat you.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

More crying from the biggest group of candy asses in the entire universe. I meant the alt right, not the celebrities. If they were pro Trump though...then it'd be all flag waving and American hero talk. The alt right is the most fcked up, uneducated, confused, and deluded group of people in U.S. history. They make tea partiers look like geniuses.

By method which subverts genuinely beating a party, not popular opinion. If you're going to argue over who beat who, don't forget to concede the population actually disagreed and went left.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Actually, we just made fun of them while they beat themselves.

It is still the gift that keeps giving.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

By method which subverts genuinely beating a party, not popular opinion. If you're going to argue over who beat who, don't forget to concede the population actually disagreed and went left.

The uneducated ones could at least figure out that the republic isn't a direct democracy.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

California is not "the population". It's a liberal sh*thole that deligitimizes actual citizenship in hopes of getting its way.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

It is still the gift that keeps giving.

So is dominating all levels of the government.
edit on 18-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

The uneducated ones could at least figure out that the republic isn't a direct democracy.

I know it isn't, and I disagree with the current voting system. All votes count in a free country, or none do. there is no middle ground.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Here's a shocker: Michael Moore, Lena Dunham, Chelsea Manning, that fool from Hamilton, and Van Jones don't respect the flag...

Wow, I'm stunned...
What's that you say?
They are whiny sore losers as well...
Oh my, how shocking...

They should All be put in Prison for that , in a JUST World..........

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Think some signals got crossed there. I didn't write that.

Thanks for the fix.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Can we stop calling them celebrities yet? All of their talents combined do not amount to the dump I took this morning.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I know it isn't, and I disagree with the current voting system. All votes count in a free country, or none do. there is no middle ground.

The majority of Americans were fine with segregated schools, with slavery, but thankfully, checks and balances are in place to defend against the tyranny of the majority.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Think some signals got crossed there. I didn't write that.

Strange. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Here's a shocker: Michael Moore, Lena Dunham, Chelsea Manning, that fool from Hamilton, and Van Jones don't respect the flag...

Chelsea Manning, formally Bradley, who is serving a 35 year military prison sentence for exposing sickening US government actions in the M.E respects the flag of the US.

You're confusing this hero with that oxygen thieving swallower Chelsea Handler.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

from Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 8 of the U.S. Code

is dragging on the ground. there is no civil penalty

from you

I don't know well the mind of a "celebrity" wannabe hippie liberal… All I know is what comes out of their mouth is nothing but incessant whining and progressive drivel…

I dont know we had talking magazines already...
If you cant read their minds why are you hurt?
It is speech/POV only....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Congrats on being a sheep

A sheep that can read but not comprehend the actual words of the thread they author.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Wow, I'm stunned...
What's that you say?
They are whiny sore losers as well...
Oh my, how shocking...

They should All be put in Prison for that , in a JUST World..........

I hear the clicky click of of boot heels in that statement.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Then you mist bend to wills of the most populated states?
That sounds Orwellian in a "DEMOLITION MAN" kind of way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join