It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Celebrities Dishonor The Flag on Variety Magazine Cover

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Leftists 101 Primer.

It's okay to complain.
It's not okay to complain about the complainers.
It's okay to complain about those complaining on the complainers.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Orwell would be #ting bricks right now lol

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

LOL

They don't look like they're hatin on or dissing the flag! In fact the photo doesn't show the ground/floor. For all we know, these liberal celebrities are standing on a platform and the flag is draping off it, not touch the floor at all!

My Mom used to keep a Bible on the coffee table in our living room, in front of the TV. She'd have a fit if anything was placed on top if it, like the mail or my dad's ash tray....his favorite place to put it! Nothing should ever cover the Holy Book!

LOL

Some people look for things to be offended by!

edit on 18-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: redempsh

It's just a flag

To some people, especially most of us veterans its much more than just a flag. Though I could car less what these dumb a$% celebrities do or think, it would be wise for you to learn and understand that many people hold that flag in high regard. Many people have watched friends die protecting what that flag stands for, you know being able to say stupid things like "a damn flag" or "its just a flag".

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You're telling me. If you criticize Trump you get labeled fake news. If you support him you get a position in his administration. Ministry of Truth here we come.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You ruined my 20something hood when you posted that photo! thanks!

link   
How are they dishonering the flag?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Who cares about stars..

What about the FLAG!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

It's just a flag.

See you fought so I could have the right to say that.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's just a flag.

See you fought so I could have the right to say that.

Sure did, doesn't mean I have to agree with what you say or have respect for you as you don't seem to have any for the people that did that for you for the last 200+ years.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

It's just a flag

To some people, especially most of us veterans its much more than just a flag. Though I could car less what these dumb a$% celebrities do or think, it would be wise for you to learn and understand that many people hold that flag in high regard. Many people have watched friends die protecting what that flag stands for, you know being able to say stupid things like "a damn flag" or "its just a flag".

I'm a veteran and it's "just a flag" to me. What I defended and fought for as a veteran is more than just a piece of cloth.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Especially when the photo doesn't show the flag on the floor.
Let's get righteous over what might have been.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Good Man!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's just a flag

I'm a veteran and it's "just a flag" to me. What I defended and fought for as a veteran is more than just a piece of cloth.

Yea its just a piece of cloth, it's what it stands for that matters. When people burn the flag they aren't doing it to burn a piece of cloth, they are doing it to burn what it stands for.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Y'all poorly educated.

Was that an example of higher education?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually the Daily Wire was just doing some lazy reporting and instead of posting the picture that got them all triggered, they merely linked to it in the article while posting a cropped version for some reason. The full picture clearly shows the flag is on the ground.

Don't worry though. There is plenty to laugh at about the OP and his thread here besides the flag's true resting place.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

it would be wise for you to learn and understand that many people hold that flag in high regard.

I understand very well what it means to some people.

It's still just a flag. A symbol for the symbol-minded.

Many people have watched friends die protecting what that flag stands for, you know being able to say stupid things like "a damn flag" or "its just a flag".

I can't remember the last time our military actually fought to protect our freedoms.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

You're telling me. If you criticize Trump you get labeled fake news. If you support him you get a position in his administration. Ministry of Truth here we come.

90% of all coverage of Trump during the campaign was negative. The ministry of truth was here all along.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And says the man who has to support his ideas with gifs and memes.
Everything important learned on Facebook?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's just a flag

Yea its just a piece of cloth, it's what it stands for that matters. When people burn the flag they aren't doing it to burn a piece of cloth, they are doing it to burn what it stands for.

Who said anything about burning flags?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join