It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Celebrities Dishonor The Flag on Variety Magazine Cover

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

As the Daily Wire reported Tuesday, the Hollywood trade Variety released its latest issue, a special Inaugural edition that features five left-wingers opposed to Donald Trump, the man who will be sworn in as our 45th president Friday.

The cover features CNN's Van Jones, Chelsea Handler, rape-hoaxer Lena Dunham, Michael Moore, and Hamilton's Brandon Victor Dixon. All five stand together holding a large American flag… A flag that, in full-violation of United States Code, is dragging on the ground.

Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 8 of the U.S. Code ("Respect for flag") states clearly in paragraph (b) that: The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

No, it is not against the law to allow the flag to drag on the ground. There is no civil or legal penalty. Also, contrary to the myth, you do not have to burn the flag if it touches the ground.

What you have here are four celebrities and one CNN (naturally) anchor posing as patriots. And yet, not a single one of them had the presence of mind, or enough regard for our flag, to say, Whoa, hey, wait a minute! Get the flag off the floor! First off, it's not okay and I'm not doing it. Secondly, America already sees us as clueless, America-hating, commie elites.

Link to Full Article

Here's a shocker: Michael Moore, Lena Dunham, Chelsea Manning, that fool from Hamilton, and Van Jones don't respect the flag...

Wow, I'm stunned...
What's that you say?
They are whiny sore losers as well...
Oh my, how shocking...

While it's not specifically against the law to drag the flag on the ground we were all taught as children to respect it…
Well, I don't know where these fools grew up so perhaps it was in a progressive area where patriotism was not properly instilled…
But in Texas every kid at some point helped with the flag in front of elementary school or middle school…
And you learned the proper respect early and often...

Maybe Lena Dunham wasn't paying attention and was instead formulating a new fake rape story in her head or remembering when she technically raped her sibling…

I don't know well the mind of a "celebrity" wannabe hippie liberal…
All I know is what comes out of their mouth is nothing but incessant whining and progressive drivel…

In any case, I'll just chalk this up to more entertainment from the 2016 election: the gift that keeps on giving…

-Chris
edit on 18-1-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

All I know is what comes out of their mouth is nothing but incessant whining and progressive drivel…

Isn't that exactly what you are doing? Whining and spitting out drivel over a damn flag and a few libs?

Who cares which celebs are on the cover and who cares that you and others go complete snowflake over the flag touching the ground?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Well looks like the CJW's are triggered at liberals again.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm glad they are outing themselves as Anti-American haters. I always glance through the list of names so I know who to not waste my hard earned dollars on at the box office.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Dear liberals,

I realize most of y'all poorly educated so I will help you with some grammar…

whin·y
ˈ(h)wīnē/
adjective
1) having a drawn-out, high-pitched, unpleasant sound
2) having a complaining tone.

Below are examples of actual whining over the election results from the best your pathetic, intellectually bereft ilk has to offer...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Below are examples of actual whining...

Don't forget this quality example of whining:

Here's a shocker: Michael Moore, Lena Dunham, Chelsea Manning, that fool from Hamilton, and Van Jones don't respect the flag...

Wow, I'm stunned...
What's that you say?
They are whiny sore losers as well...
Oh my, how shocking...

While it's not specifically against the law to drag the flag on the ground we were all taught as children to respect it…
Well, I don't know where these fools grew up so perhaps it was in a progressive area where patriotism was not properly instilled…
But in Texas every kid at some point helped with the flag in front of elementary school or middle school…
And you learned the proper respect early and often...

Maybe Lena Dunham wasn't paying attention and it was instead formulating a new fake rape story in her head or remembering when she technically raped her sibling…

I don't know well the mind of a "celebrity" wannabe hippie liberal…

In any case, I'll just chalk this up to more entertainment from the 2016 election: the gift that keeps on giving…

Fun Fact: You are playing right into these liberals' hands. They WANT you triggered over this. Because it is protesting. The point of which is to make you uncomfortable. Congrats on being a sheep.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

having a complaining tone

That perfectly describes your OP.

Cry baby.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So, they're not being PC. I like it.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This comment might be deleted but it needs to be said America has degenerated into a planetary embarrassment every forefather and ancestor that fought for that flag and sacrificed towards making your nation the greatest on earth must be rolling in their grave.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Can we stop calling them celebrities yet? All of their talents combined do not amount to the dump I took this morning.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Thanks for the grammar lesson.

By the way, your sentence has a grammatical error.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Have you forgotten already that tRump is the patron of the Uneducated Vote?
edit on 18-1-2017 by ugmold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ooohh no, the flag is touching the ground but it's not illegal! You really ARE a snowflake CJW aren't you? If you want I can make you a nice "safe space" for you to post in

edit on 18-1-2017 by Rookseven because: I'm a grammar freak

edit on 18-1-2017 by Rookseven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Thanks for the grammar lesson.

By the way, your sentence has a grammatical error.

I use speech to text and rarely edit my posts…[see my signature]

Anyhow, regardless of y'all's education, or rather lack thereof, I digress…

Let me send it to a hero of mine to remind y'all of what is coming in 2 short days...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Isn't that exactly what you are doing? Whining and spitting out drivel over a damn flag and a few libs?

Who cares which celebs are on the cover and who cares that you and others go complete snowflake over the flag touching the ground?

It's not "going snowflake," any more than your response is, when you need to refer to it as a "damn flag."

To show respect, you first have to have respect within yourself. Folks who don't show respect act the way they do because they have a "respect deficit." It's why gang-bangers "demand respect" from lower level gangsters. If don't have any respect within your own person, you cannot give it out to the world.

Respect is different from endorsement; it is possible to respect an opponent, even an enemy. But "conditional respect," where you only show respect for the social constructs you personally approve of, is not respect at all.

If I call you "sir," it isn't because I believe you are a gentleman; it's because I know that I'm one.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I use speech to text and rarely edit my posts…[see my signature] Anyhow, regardless of y'all's education, or rather lack thereof, I digress…

So not only does your grammar suck, you're lazy as well?

Ok.

Let me send it to a hero of mine to remind y'all of what is coming in 2 short days..

What does that have to do with a magazine cover or the flag? You're not trying to deflect from your own arrogance and embarrassment, are you?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

A star for Freddie M. because I respect people who deserve Respect.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Might not be lazy could have a medical condition or really fat fingers:-/

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

I'm unsure what your point is.

It's just a flag, probably made in China.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Legitimate criticism is "whining"; illegitimate criticism is "protesting". Orwell would be proud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join