It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to know more!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Note: The Bee Hive consists of a 6 sided circle. Like the 6 pointed Star of David. Light when pix-elated down resembles 6 and sometimes 8 sided circles.

Note: Bug Eggs and Escape Pods look very similar in comparison.

Note: The Cocoon looks like a wrapped up swaddle of blankets or a rolled up sleeping bag. And works like a Hyperbolic Time Chamber (see Dragon Ball Z)

Would you like to know more?

Are the exoskeleton of Insects and Arachnids a vehicle for tiny aliens to traverse our world in without giving themselves away?

Are the larvae of bees sleeping inside the egg in a 6 sided circle representing aliens invading our dimension through the black hole sun won't you come?

Are seeds and turtles proof that aliens are trying to tell us that alien contact is when you realize that the insects of the world are just vehicles for video game players dressed as aliens using biological clothes to disguise themselves in?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Are seeds and turtles proof that aliens are trying to tell us that alien contact is when you realize that the insects of the world are just vehicles for video game players dressed as aliens using biological clothes to disguise themselves in? 

Ok than....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teotihuacan

6 sided circlerepresenting aliens invading our dimension through the black hole sun won't you come?

Circles have sides?

Soundgarden is an alien dimension portal?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Note: The Bee Hive consists of a 6 sided circle.

We call those hexagons.

Like the 6 pointed Star of David.

Not really.

Light when pix-elated down resembles 6 and sometimes 8 sided circles.

This doesn't make sense. And those are called hexagons and octagons.

Note: Bug Eggs and Escape Pods look very similar in comparison.

If you say so.

Note: The Cocoon looks like a wrapped up swaddle of blankets or a rolled up sleeping bag. And works like a Hyperbolic Time Chamber (see Dragon Ball Z)

You'd probably do well not to base your theories off of cartoons.

Are the exoskeleton of Insects and Arachnids a vehicle for tiny aliens to traverse our world in without giving themselves away?

No.

Are the larvae of bees sleeping inside the egg in a 6 sided circle representing aliens invading our dimension through the black hole sun won't you come?

No. And those are called hexagons

No.

I would like about three hits of what you're smoking.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ok mmm none of that made sense to me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You note that the seedling cracks the seed and snakes it's way out of the seed. To grow into a much bigger and grandeur greener plant.

Is that the carbon leaving a rock but in much larger frame rates? I digress the carbon leaving a rock leaves so much slower then the plant leaving the hard shell of the seed.

Is the hard shell of the turtle representing the hard shell of a ufo. And the turtle that snakes it's way out to look, is that an alien peeking out of the alien craft to take a look at the planet it has landed on?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

6 sided circlerepresenting aliens invading our dimension through the black hole sun won't you come?

Circles have sides?

It's called fractals even the the most rounded sides have angles.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Circles have sides?

It's called fractals even the the most rounded sides have angles.

This is untrue and has nothing to do with fractals.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Teotihuacan

Fractals have nothing to do with a circle being a hexagon as you stated

A fractal is a mathematical set that exhibits a repeating pattern displayed at every scale. It is also known as expanding symmetry or evolving symmetry. If the replication is exactly the same at every scale, it is called a self-similar pattern. An example of this is the Menger Sponge. Fractals can also be nearly the same at different levels. This latter pattern is illustrated in small magnifications of the Mandelbrot set.[3][4][5][6] Fractals also include the idea of a detailed pattern that repeats itself.

Fractals are different from other geometric figures because of the way in which they scale. Doubling the edge lengths of a polygon multiplies its area by four, which is two (the ratio of the new to the old side length) raised to the power of two (the dimension of the space the polygon resides in). Likewise, if the radius of a sphere is doubled, its volume scales by eight, which is two (the ratio of the new to the old radius) to the power of three (the dimension that the sphere resides in). But if a fractal's one-dimensional lengths are all doubled, the spatial content of the fractal scales by a power that is not necessarily an integer. This power is called the fractal dimension of the fractal, and it usually exceeds the fractal's topological dimension.

edit on 18-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't mean to butt in here but no matter how small you get or large the circular smooth of the circle at hand at it's most smallest points are just tighter diamonds ie points of interest so cluttered together that larger observational points can only see something smooth and solid.

Meaning points of view from other points of view.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

i hope insanity isnt contagious

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Always wanted a reason to use this.. hehe

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have heard of people speaking in tongues but this is the first time I have ever seen it actually written. Educators should consider creating an entire curriculum around it.
edit on 2017-01-18T11:10:17-06:0011amWed, 18 Jan 2017 11:10:17 -0600WednesdayAmerica/Chicago1731 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Could you copy and paste the untranslated text?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Credit to the OP for writing a hilarious send-up. Love the Soundgarden quote in particular - and isn't the escape pod the one from the Tantive IV? Made me chuckle hugely, well done :-)

Unless you were meant to be serious... ?
;-)

top topics

join