It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no mental illness

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: supermilkman

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: supermilkman

You got to remember that Big Pharma is a multi-billion dollar industry.

So is "Big Oil." So is the construction industry. Not sure of your point. Big Pharma has its fingers in a whole lot of pies, I'm not sure psychiatry what it depends on.

Well that's easy, big oil creates the oil in the ground , in order to sell it and make money....

That's basically the logic going on here .....

I feel like the OP is just trolling, he's repeatedly refused the proof provided many times and also the many posters who have replied that have psychological disorders.

Aren't you being a troll?

Oil isn't bad, it's the procurement and stifling of markets that has become criminal. Oil lobbyists have suppressed alternative energy for quite a while now but thankfully that is starting to change.

As for the mental illness MYTH there is plenty of evidence proving it doesn't exist. I'm sorry you're not intelligent enough to see that. Or are you another paid shill?

Indeed it must be my extreme stupidity and ignorance that doesn't allow me to believe that mental illness is a myth

Man you're good!

Sorry, but there's no point having a conversation with a rock. You're not competent enough to see the big picture.

Lol yup it's me, I'm too dumb to buy into your theory that mental illness doesn't exist

Man the irony is thick

You're right, the irony is thick.

Mental illness is a theory as well. One that people have taken for fact despite being proven not actually being a science.

Care to show this "proof" as I think you'll find the "proof" isn't.

All we have, so far, is you saying mental illness doesn't exist. I'm sorry, but I won't take the word of a stranger on the Internet. I require evidence (something you haven't provided).

Give me proof that mental illness exist.

I already posted the dangerous side effects of medicine, former psychiatrists speaking out on the practice, other previous disorders that should be self-evident not being a true illness (homosexuality, escaping slavery, not being able to do math.)

Why don't you read the thread again where I already posted sufficient evidence proving my case? None of you guys have replied about Thomas Szasz or the side effects list.

(post by supermilkman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Since our PSAs are being ignored and people are not behaving:

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join