It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Exposes 'Demand Protest' Hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The Roswell Papers part was the best part.

I wonder what would happen if a dozen or so people did this daily? Created websites, posted on social media ect -- basically fire bombed the media with fake crap?

I have a sinking feeling the media would soon be forced to really, really vet any stories it runs.

It actually might be the only viable option.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

that clip is simply great and funny!
Tucker is going to eventually be the most popular person on Fox, beyond the sphere of that blonde gal, what's-her-name and that cranky old guy that now holds the number one cable news spot.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

as opposed to the leftist media establishment which totally ignored all of this.

they either don't want it known that people are protesting for money, or that there is fake news involving same.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I almost wonder if maybe this guy even purposely did this easily debunked and blatantly obvious hoax as a way to expose
fake news....

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Like the "olden" days when you needed three (3) sources confirming the tip before you would include it in the nightly news or print newspaper?

Journalism degrees would need to drop the gen ed basket weaving and Managing Your Social Media Account 101 courses and instead teach subjects that demand/develop/refine critical thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join