It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders to Betsy DeVos: Would You Be Here If You Weren't A Multi-Billionaire?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The amount someone has in a bank account can't always be a measure of that person's success. Look at the for-profit education industry - NEiA, The Art Institutes, ITT Tech. Look at CEO's that failed at their jobs but walked away with millions. -AMR CEO Tom Horton, Carly Fiorina.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rookseven

Yep exactly what he did, via relating to us half his family are freeloading losers..just the liberals.
Interesting huh.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So what,he got bought out for 600k,who would lisdten to a word this bull#ter has to say,he showed his true self

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Betsy Devos thinks she would be where she was even if she and her family were not billionaires. I doubt that.

...and I'm sure that her brother has nothing to do with it either. Honest.
edit on 18-1-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: spelling, eh?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Regardless of a person's opinion on Bernie can we all agree that DeVeos is completely unqualified for this job? She clearly knows her ideas are idiotic. Why else did she try to avoid pretty much every question asked of her? I mean just look at the damage she did to the public education system in Michigan.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Would you open your doors my fellow ATSer? That man marched on Washington to help those that needed it. That speeks valumes to his intent. He says it like it is.a reply to: Wardaddy454

Years ago. Now, he's just another cog in the wheel.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join