It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Publishes 12 Million Declassified Documents Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Documents include everything from CIA mind control efforts to government overthrows

CIA Publishes 12 Million Declassified Documents Online

Documents include everything from CIA mind control efforts to government overthrows

Mikael Thalen | Infowars.com - January 17, 2017

The Central Intelligence Agency published more than 12 million declassified documents online Tuesday after years of restricting access.
The documents, dated from the 1940s to 1990s, surround everything from the overthrow of foreign governments to the CIA’s mind-control efforts.
Originally declassified by former President Bill Clinton in 1995, the documents were only available after the year 2000 on computers hosted at the National Archives in Washington D.C.

Joseph Lambert, the CIA’s director of information management, told Buzzfeed’s Jason Leopold publication ensures the massive cache can be accessed by anyone “from the comfort of your own home.”

“We’ve been working on this for a very long time and this is one of the things I wanted to make sure got done before I left,” Lambert added.
In 2014 the CIA had originally told media outlet MuckRock, who filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit in order to obtain access to the archive, that at least 6 years would be needed to release the entire database. In a court filing last November the CIA informed MuckRock it instead anticipated that only a year would be needed before the “database will be publicly available online.”

Some of the more eyebrow-raising documents, as noted by Leopold, include files on media outlets and the CIA’s “Star Gate” program.
“There are also secret documents about a telepathy and precognition program known as Star Gate, files the CIA kept on certain media publications, such as Mother Jones, photographs, more than 100,000 pages of internal intelligence bulletins, policy papers, and memos written by former CIA directors.”

Those interested can search the entire database at the CIA Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Electronic Reading Room.

CIA Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Electronic Reading Room.

Have at it people.

I tried typing in "Mind Control" in the search feature and a whole bunch of stuff came up.

Very interesting treasure trove.

And they say there are no conspiracies by the deep state and shadow government..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Already posted, see this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Thanks. Glad some intrepid and industrious researchers are already on it.

I wonder if we'll see any mention of this in the MSM? Not.

edit on 17-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

S&F for anyways.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Already posted but S&F again, good effort. I started speedreading some mind control and ufo pages. Nothing worth mentioning yet, but odds are there is something good somewhere in the drop... Maybe I should have started with politicians? Haha. Searched my own name 1st, followed by a sigh of relief.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Went there to the other thread and I nailed down a piece of research - Focus 10. It just came to me, that I'd seen that before in The Monroe Institute's brainwave entrainment sessions.

You can take the course to this day to have an OBE.

Cool.

Combined with all the remote viewing and mind control experiments and the implications are downright creepy.

And they did it for years, that's the thing, so there must have been a payoff of some kind, unless and until they get caught red handed trying to access and engage the spirit realm while also involved in dark arts, etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Already posted but S&F again, good effort. I started speedreading some mind control and ufo pages. Nothing worth mentioning yet, but odds are there is something good somewhere in the drop... Maybe I should have started with politicians? Haha. Searched my own name 1st, followed by a sigh of relief.

Perhaps this thread at General Conspiracies could focus on the darker Conspiratorial aspects of the document dump.

It's a BIG topic.. lots of goodies.

I got "focus 10"!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Perhaps this thread at General Conspiracies could focus on the darker Conspiratorial aspects of the document dump.

It's a BIG topic.. lots of goodies.

I got "focus 10"!
I thought the same. The threads might be different enough that yours will stay open. As for that still open course, I will have to pass. Bet it would be a trip for some.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I got "focus 10"!
I thought the same. The threads might be different enough that yours will stay open. As for that still open course, I will have to pass. Bet it would be a trip for some.

It would be a trip if they get ahold of the Monroe Institute's "Gateway Experience" (what they seem to refer to as Stargate), have an OBE, and there encounter CIA agents roaming around in the fifth dimension.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Ah yes. I won't hold my breath on that 1. But we didn't expect this so who knows?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

We could use the technology and form an ATS "StarGate" and do battle with forces of darkness, and then report back in the most epic thread of all time...

Anything is possible.. : )

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I like your avatar. That's solstice and perihelion isn't it?

(post by Terry123 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join