It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If you and your spouse recorded one another talking about intelligent stuff that a young child would need. To evolve and grow into a thinking individual that has acquired all the tools necessary for them to experience the right stimulation that provides them with 100% chance to efficiently achieve their goals to the best of their abilities.

Just by listening to personal YouTube videos that have their mom and dad talking about things that go on in the world like musicians writing a song together and someone tragically being trapped in a coal mine down in Kentucky 1947.

It would allow them to evaluate their spouse on whether or not they children compatible.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Teotihuacan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Teotihuacan

What?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Seems highly practical.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It sounds almost like video dating from the 80's but... for prospective co-parents?

Would these be in an interview format? Because I think a Q&A Essay style interview would actually be pretty helpful.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

It sounds almost like video dating from the 80's but... for prospective co-parents?

Would these be in an interview format? Because I think a Q&A Essay style interview would actually be pretty helpful.

I'm using this comment as a way to tell everyone else exactly what they would need to hear.

What's best for you works as long as you scout each other and listen to what the baby would hear. And keep it intelligent and keep it based on where or what the child would experience later on in life without being too adult.

Otherwise celebrities are raising your kids.

top topics

join