It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA releases 12 million pages of secrets.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Umm, oh Yah right. The OP.
My bad. My mind is all over the place today.
(Running here and there trying to catch pieces of it as we type.)
Never know. I might need some of that stuff!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

< 3

Here is the Link to CIA.gov to look for yourself.

They made it highly searchable, which is really nice.

for instance as others pointed out you can click advanced search and go through a "list of topics" one of which is "STARGATE"

then you can search say "Monroe institute" or "SRI" or whatever you want and it will only link documents about project STARGATE. With your specific search terms..

It's wise of the CIA to make a bridge like this when Americans are starting to look at Russian propaganda as better than American Propaganda..

To me we are all on the same team in the end, so my own personal goal is spreading communication and understanding. If we all talk it out instead of nuking each other we are good to go into the stars.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Awesome! Thanx for the link!

( I just went back to the beginning and grabbed the page that the article had in it, saved it for browsing later....)
I have a feeling I will get lost in there for days!!

edit on 20-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Your last paragraph after edit hits it right on the head!

In personal conflicts with others, I ALWAYS preferred talking to Punching.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Go to 9/11 declassified documents.. They have 6..

I think they have over 12,000 for STARGATE?

I typed in pentagon in the 9/11 segment, it came back with ZERO results.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Your last paragraph after edit hits it right on the head!

In personal conflicts with others, I ALWAYS preferred talking to Punching.

and a part of that a LARGE part of that is to not fear others.
Now it's healthy to have a little fear of Russia or CIA, but overall we should be trying to bridge the gap not try to make the gap larger.

Yoda had it right..

fear leads to the darkside.

So I gave it up.

and Bam hahaha..

Love you guys.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Bro Hug!

It's all good! It? Some will ask just what is it? Well to Me, IT is What It is!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Thanks Rev

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

There is one document the CIA includes in the 9/11 topic section.
It dates to the 22nd of August 2001.

It's from: "Office of Inspector General Central Intelligence Agency"

I havn't read it in it's 81 pages. That will be my next read as I have time, but tonight I am more random searching so 81 pages is a little too much.

This is a PDF

INSPECTION REPORT
OF THE
DCI COUNTERTERRORIST CENTER
DIRECTORATE OF OPERATIONS

scrolled through. It's pretty gutted.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Secrets: 100 percent guaranteed crap..

Tell me when they're willing to release the alien files and their knowledge of the Deros..

Why do I need to read this crap I already have a higher cosmic security clearance..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
Secrets: 100 percent guaranteed crap..

Tell me when they're willing to release the alien files and their knowledge of the Deros..

Why do I need to read this crap I already have a higher cosmic security clearance..

then go.

You goof.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

With all the redacting they do, some of these are not even worth trying to read!
I read parts of either that one, or similar, they said the conclusions came too were all wrong! They did NOT agree with the conclusions. Then went on to whine about lack of resources, low employee count, and because of those, they were all overworked, burned out!
I predicted days I would spend in there and it has already begun!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

"higher cosmic security clearance" Awww MAN?!?! You got that?!
All I got was the decoder ring.
Ahhh well Crap....
edit on 20-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The link is to Buzzfeed and from a twitter post it went directly to the FBI Files.

Waiting to see if they have Trump info.

Also saw a post elsewhere that Buzzfeed and CNN would release a damning video about Trump 48 hours prior to Inauguration.

Even if someone leaked that Trump sacrifices babies in return for spray tan sessions, at this point, his supporters would not care.

And even if nothing damning is found about him, liberals will make statements like this about him as if he did.

Facts are where its at.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I did a quick search for "Groom Lake" (which I am sure many others already did).
One wierd thing I noticed, was a reference that it has also been known as "Broom Lake"?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm not positive but I think the the documents related to Remote Viewing and Stargate have been released before. There has been a CD set of CIA documents bouncing around in the RV community for a few years now.
The web site Black Vault has the collection online
www.theblackvault.com...
If I find the time I'm may try to cross reference the two sites to see if they are duplicates or if any new information has come out.
Remember these are all documents that were released under a Freedom of Information Act request. The CIA had all the FOIA documents index and archived but you had to go to Washington and sit at one of 4 computer terminals to search through them.
Kinda like the old days of looking up micropfiche films.

The reason your seeing Monroe Institute terms is because they sent several the the remote viewers down there for training in hopes that it would enhance their skills.

I can't tell yet if everything to do with Remote viewing is listed under "Stargate". Stargate was just one of the names for the program over it's life time. It also went by "GrillFlame" "Centerlane" "Sunstreak".
If you know the Code name for a project you might try looking that up instead of just generic terms.
If you do a search for "Remote Viewing Session" you will get several pages of actual sessions.
I don't have the link but I did see a RV session done on the Rendlesham Forest incident.
I'm positive that was just a practice target session though but it was interesting.

Edit: fortunately I did book marked it
www.cia.gov...

But there are some operational session like looking for hostages in Lebanon.
The key is not just reading the documents on their own but reading them and finding references to other events, pages etc.
Try to find interesting key words or names and then do a search for them.
edit on 22-1-2017 by mash3d because: more info

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've been reading quite a few of the RV / Stargate collection documents. This is definitely the most interesting one so far that was released recently, regarding UFO activity.

www.cia.gov...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why would the CIA release anything of importance at all?

Why? There have no reason to do that.. it's all crap. Tell me if you find anything of great importance there.

"Secret" files aren't even all that secret.. even the "top secret" stuff is probably uninteresting.

Hey CIA: Deros or STFU!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mash3d

Yep the whole uri geller thing came out before. Maybe they should release the docs regarding their importation of coc aine into the US, fueling the crack epidemic, and gang warfare in the US, and the incarceration of millions of US citizens from their actions.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
12 million?! Nobody can read 12 million pages. These aren't their best secrets and none of these documents are current and are connected with present reality.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join