It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA releases 12 million pages of secrets.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Reverbs

I just read about Tesla and scalar waves from 1987 that was released in 2001.

It reads like one of BASS' posts! LOL. But it does have the maths included so keeping a copy until I get back to my little library to cross check.

I hear you on the "mind-map" thing. But some of it is not the CIA but the people researching what documentation the CIA will admit to having. So you might seeing some bleed over from some conspiracy nut! LOL again (he types on ATS while admitting to reading about scalar waves!)

yes that's why I cautioned people earlier to source everything..
What I am talking about are direct psy op guys talking from Washington to London about Uganda and radio towers and messages getting out... Interesting read, back and forth..

I posted earlier they found a negative relationship between "psi" and Defense mechanisms..
I made it clear this was from a professor at a school, not from the CIA..

you can find thousands of documents on the Monroe institute about astral projection, but these were sent from Monroe institute to CIA..

Interestingly I later found the CIA team had gone to the Monroe institute for training..

I learned all that in an hour.. I even have knowledge I can apply..
reading through STARGATE docs.. (remote viewing) I noticed he participants were in altered states of consciousness. I could tell because the transcripts were mumble mumble mumbling inbetween words.. It was not until I found them call it by name "focus 10" that was the consciousness state designation.. It's what I used to use to get out of body..

And the fact they noticed 1% of the population has a natural affinity for remote viewing.

interesting stuff.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Next stop: stargate!

It is the lateral crumb trails that are fascinating. I do enjoying connecting the dots. Leads to all strange parts of the web. And oh the names! The names in documents also lead to some interesting folk.

Thanks for the tips and hints.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

ty for a word to describe what I do.. I normally just call it random, but lateral breadcrumb following is more precise.

I'll let others research straight on.. I'm finding something in one document and going off on wild tangents..

Who would have thought CIA guys talking in 1995 would make me want to leave my body again in 2017?

Happy Hunting!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

"Who would have thought CIA guys talking in 1995 would make me want to leave my body again in 2017? "
Hey! Another Fellow Astral Plane Traveler!?
I had an entire summer back when I went through puberty and had what I called Flying Dreams. I didn't know anything about Astral Travel, but left My body nightly, looked down on myself, and went through my window wall and out over miles of fields. I grew up in the country.
As an adult, I have gone out several times. Regrettably not for quite some years now though. I need better conditions to obtain flight....

edit on 20-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would look into it but I don't trust it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I got scared of it after awhile because it was like I loosened myself too much so I started like falling out haha..

I used my window to get out of the house, it was the least jarring substance to go through. Still weird because it was like cold jello. Lost my consciousness almost. but I held my focus.. The quicker you go through the easier.. Then I was out over my glowing silver backyard.. so BEAUTIFUL... I could cry it was so beautiful.

The main thing about getting out for real.. It changes everything.. It was the most exciting thing I've ever done. I can't explain it. I was more conscious than consciousness..

So yea between other things happening and reading these CIA documents.
I'm ready again.
Time to get my wings.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I clicked that link, aND NOthInGIz rong WiTH My KomPUteR!LOL!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Hahaha!! xD

Seems like a perfect invitation for the CIA to learn about the people who are interested in this subject.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I clicked that link, aND NOthInGIz rong WiTH My KomPUteR!LOL!!

my computers are permahacked but for other reasons..

I can't fix it so whatever why worry?

may as well enhance my own knowledge..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

U are brave, Padawan

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Dude! The silver glow! Was incredible! It was like everything was covered with frost! I don't remember feeling anything at all when going through my window, or the wall next to it though.
However that was a long ass time ago!(My memory is getting bad)

When I did it as a kid, I flew over our localities at that time. When I went out as an adult, I visited towns I had never seen before, and interacted with 'people' I didn't know. It was truly incredible!!!

Yes for sure then You need to get Your Wings again!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You do realize they already know all of Us like they know their own family members, right?
Hell they prob know more about Us that even we know about ourselves!!

edit on 20-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Exactly. If it isn't affecting Your systems, then I wouldn't worry about it either!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You do realize they already know all of Us like they know their own family members, right?
Hell they prob know more about Us that even we know about ourselves!!

exactly..

lest we forget I was accidentally working for the DHS..

between my background checks and being in the Army and all the rest.. They know EVERYTHING.. They interviewed friends I havn't talked to in 23 years..

And when you've almost died a few times you kind of just can't give two #s anymore. Now that's not saying I would do anything that would put me in danger on purpose. But I'm saying I do what I want. I am living for me.

the CIA just reminded me of the exact state and what it feels like before exit..
Gawd.. Just the memory of it inspired me.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Ummm yea....That's not exactly making me want to pore over their documents though. haha.

The closes I've come to that is a state of sleep paralysis once when I was young.

edit on 20-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Ummm yea....That's not exactly making me want to pore over their documents though. haha.

I view it as their first public relations ever.

You see this will make them look human, and it's something you can read in the documents they constantly talked about how they had to keep secrts so they are automatically evil..

I'm not saying they are not evil or some of them were or were not, I'm just saying I think their motive is to appear human.

Take that as you will.

I lost my paranoia in 2015.

Hello my Name is Human.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

" I am living for me." THAT is something We all must do!

Along the way though it doesn't hurt to help a stranger, give em a ride, or a shirt, smoke, etc.... I believe in the pay it forward philosophy.

Treat others maybe not so much as You want to be treated, but treat them how they treat You. That is flexible of course. Life is too short to get nit picky... LOL!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yea I hear you...I noticed someone here said they mentioned the Dulce base in there which could be intereting.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

" I am living for me." THAT is something We all must do!

Along the way though it doesn't hurt to help a stranger, give em a ride, or a shirt, smoke, etc.... I believe in the pay it forward philosophy.

Treat others maybe not so much as You want to be treated, but treat them how they treat You. That is flexible of course. Life is too short to get nit picky... LOL!!

lets not hijack a thread on CIA documents, but living for me is living for you.. Atleast for me it is.
I'm always looking to help others. I just let them ask on their own time. I left ATS and filled out an FBI report and then deleted it. I wasn't coming back online ever. But.. I came back to stay in the game. Share whatever points I have and learn from others.

Living for me is being here for humanity.

Now kiss and make up!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh hell what's it gonna hurt to go in there and have a look around? I read some stuff that others here had left links to. Interesting to say the least!
Astral Travel:
Slow breathing, get a rhythm going, soon You will go out. Be ready for either sounds of running water, or like for Me, the SNAP of electricity. Those are a couple of signs you are on the threshold of going out....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join