It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Democrats still butt hurt over Trump WINNING DRAIN THE SWAMP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

If I may chime in,
Actually heard a study published a few day's ago(found another) indicating people who swear, are both more honest and more intelligent, I must be really damn smart..definitely honest.
I would agree not useful to overuse it.
www.huffingtonpost.ca...
www.zmescience.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: SaturnFX

Ive always been middle of the road, Im more of a Ron Paul person. But I will take your words into consideration

Just kiddin

Actually I've always been middleoftheroad. But it's nice knowing people want to be like me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Did your brain fall out of your head posting that?

You don't need to use slurs and cuss to insult someone, none the less express a point on a conversation forum.

Slurs and cussing are the opposite of intelligence and wit, they are filler for poorly formed ways to express anger.

I use swear words all the time.. not because i'm an idiot, but because I don't give a # about words people get offended by.

Intelligent People Use More Swear Words, According To Study

Exactly im the same way unless im at work
. Although sometimes it slips out of my mouth hahaha.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

If I may chime in,
Actually heard a study published a few day's ago(found another) indicating people who swear, are both more honest and more intelligent, I must be really damn smart..definitely honest.
I would agree not useful to overuse it.
www.huffingtonpost.ca...
www.zmescience.com...

In my life experience i have found that to be true. People who are extremely nice tend to be taken easily advantage of meanwhile people who are nice but have a mouth tend to speak the truth and let you know when you have #ed up. And are brutally honest. Or did something good. Swearing is an art form just like speaking.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I see recess has started.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Anyone who complains about the swamp being drained has something to hide, get rid of them

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I wonder why NONE of the senate democrats have come forward and said they are not attending?

Probably has a lot to do with you not looking up the answer to that question before asking it to see if it was really worth asking as a leading question.
Nearly 60 Democratic lawmakers now skipping Trump’s inauguration
But that's the Washington Post. I assume it's fake news, right?
edit on 18-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
a reply to: mOjOm

He drained the swamp all right, right into his cabinet

So having successful people is bad?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Steve Mnuchin is the CEO of Goldman Sachs... Trump LITERALLY said that Hillary was a terrible pick for President because of her connections to Goldman Sachs. It's harder to get closer to the corruption that was Goldman Sachs then Mnuchin's position. Lol at "successful". That's putting it mildly. How about cutthroat shark instead?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Steve Mnuchin is the CEO of Goldman Sachs... Trump LITERALLY said that Hillary was a terrible pick for President because of her connections to Goldman Sachs. It's harder to get closer to the corruption that was Goldman Sachs then Mnuchin's position. Lol at "successful". That's putting it mildly. How about cutthroat shark instead?

You should really look at the campaign donations from Goldman Sachs to Hillary

www.opensecrets.org...
Goldman Sachs $1,049,821 $1,039,821 $10,000

www.mediaite.com...

Trump later branched out and included Hillary Clinton in those attacks. “I know the guys at Goldman Sachs,” Trump said. “They have total, total control over him. Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton.”

Theres a difference between knowing the guys at Goldman Sachs and being owned by them if you look at the donations from top contributors. The thing is by choosing Goldman Sachs even if Trump was owned by them they have to answer to him now.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The whole POINT of electing Trump was: he doesn't NEED money so he'll run us like a business.
SO far he's doing it.
People are throwing political comparators and ideas at what he's doing and failing to see.
HE isn't a LAWYER ,so it isn't the usual suspects here.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

The whole POINT of electing Trump was: he doesn't NEED money so he'll run us like a business.
SO far he's doing it.
People are throwing political comparators and ideas at what he's doing and failing to see.
HE isn't a LAWYER ,so it isn't the usual suspects here.

And the United States Government is the biggest business around.The only difference is they make the Laws. After that its a giant Chess Board on who can find the Loopholes.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It's WEIRD watching a businessman's choices though,most of the cabinet are military,EVERYONE a leading person.
I am having a popcorn moment on this one...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Seems like a cherry picked idea.

According to the source the main contributor is a larger vocabulary? So in other words, cursing is pointless if you learn more words. It's literally saying the handful of slurs compared to the entirety of modern English language 'increases your vocabulary'. That's priceless.

The second contributor is if they use them 'correctly'? So you're telling me you get 'points' knowing the definition of a slur and using it 'correctly' verses not? Welcome to normal life, that applies to every word. I'd argue people that slur and don't know the definition are just more stupid than the people that generally use them. Please tell me that correlation is not how they gathered this evidence.

If you're someone that thinks you're intelligent BECAUSE you use slurs, that's a whole different story. They aren't necessary at all.

And anyone that 'tends to use a lot of slurs' is bound to miss the accurate definition of one of them eventually the way I see it too. If for some reason you feel less racist saying Gook, than Spic, or anything else, then there is just something wrong with your head. Especially if you're basing this on a 'profound vocabulary' for the reasoning of using them.

The only thing this conversation proves is how far partisan efforts go to support counter-culture. The same people cursing today that think it's acceptable, is the crowd that has their parents rolling in their graves. Cursing being dirty and wrong comes from members of the Conservative past.
edit on 18-1-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

And one president elect who is butthurt at Saturday night live, Meryl Streep, anyone who disagrees with him, the cast of Hamilton...

All of this bravado of snowflakes and butthurt when it's your boy that is the biggest whiner in need of a safe space. Twitter brave.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

And one president elect who is butthurt at Saturday night live, Meryl Streep, anyone who disagrees with him, the cast of Hamilton...

All of this bravado of snowflakes and butthurt when it's your boy that is the biggest whiner in need of a safe space. Twitter brave.

The cast of hamilton didn't even vote. So they dont have the right to bitch about the direction the country is going.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Trump is just taking a page from Obama's playbook. Anyone who doesn't agree with him Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Conservative Radio hosts etc., gets attacked.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join