It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media - If President Obama was WHITE ObamaCare Would Not Be In Such Trouble.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
let the ignorant liberal MSM believe what they want to believe don`t try to correct them it`s too much fun watching them make jackasses of themselves with these insane conspiracies and destroying their credibility.

One of the first changes we'll see after Donald Trump removes his hand from the swearing-in BIBLE, will be to start punishing CNN. He hates them as much as his followers. Probably more.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

And guess what?

There were a lot of people who had GREAT health insurance AND doctors that COST a lot less and they LOST ALL of it thanks to the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT or Obamacare. No matter what you call it, those people (and there were lots) lost and lost big.

Then there were the people who now cannot find anything other than part-time work, so they must work two or even three part-time jobs with NO benefits to make ends meet or they are perpetually contract labor instead of full-time because employers can't afford to bring on new full-time positions because of the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT or Obamacare.

So even more people lost in other ways aside from the obvious questions of care and doctors for something that costs more and provides less with doctors who are strangers.

But, hey! I'm glad you got GREAT when so many others lost out in so many ways.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

what level of white are we talking about,
mediocre white or full blown awesome white?
edit on 13131America/ChicagoTue, 17 Jan 2017 21:13:11 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Neither you nor The Cowboy are pleased at my great insurance. You were happy before.

That is what is most clear.

I wonder if you had experienced your insurance company trying to price you out of their market - or if you ever were in a situation where you realized your insurance wouldn't cover you because you didn't have a rider (like a pregnancy rider - that was fun).

The good old days sucked big time.

I'm sorry people lost something that was working for them. That does also suck.

But don't go blaming me. I'm thrilled I only have to pay 400 per month with a $6000 deductible which is a ton better that $1200 per month and a $10,000 deductible. And it's a ton better than not being able
To purchase any insurance for 10 years after having cancer.

So what I want is for it to stop sucking for people in general. Is that not a mutual goal?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

His name maybe? That's the point of the article, having his name attached to it, not his skin color. Did you even read it or are you just seeing something you WANT to see but isn't there? Because race didn't come up even once in the article you posted, not once.

Quit with the race baiting.

It's beneficial to learn how to read between the lines, LumenImagoDei.

Ok. So you admit they didn't say anything about race except, you believe, in an unwritten way that you feel is correct because you were able to discern it "between the lines."

So who is really playing the race card here? The authors of the article or The people who are sure an article that doesn't overtly Mention race in any way at all is all about race??

I think you may be seeing liberal
Boogeymen where there are none.

No offense intended.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
That sounds like snowflakes voicing their opinion never give an example or reason,just make it sound racial,thats how liberal's work,they have no idea whats up

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

what level of white are we talking about,
mediocre white or full blown awesome white?

NBC is old money guilt-ridden white. They are the network that best senses the racial undertones which make "ObamaCare" more hated than it need be. People exclaim "America is divided!". Well... NBC is explaining one aspect of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
JANUARY 28, 2017

Another publication comes forward to actually SAY what CNN-ABC-NBC will only "hint" at.

Excerpt from: www.salon.com...

"I think it is time to address the really black elephant in the room because it seems like people have been ignoring this humongous black elephant — that has an ass so big that it touches every corner of the room — for a long time. Donald Trump, Paul Ryan, 99 percent of the Republican Party (and its alt-right rejects) are so anxious to get rid of the Affordable Care Act for one reason: It’s called Obamacare."

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Liberal Media - If President Obama was WHITE ObamaCare Would Not Be In Such Trouble.

Probably the second most dumbest thing I heard today.

(sorry, "mediocre negro" comes first)

Lmfao, I just had to lol. I really have nothing more to say because I am speechless.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join