It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama pardon Hilliary?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Since its fairly well reported that Obama doesn't like Hillary that much, and the feeling is mutual will she actually get a Pardon along with Bill. Or will he leave them in a vulnerable position. I think they will get a Pardon because to much crap is just too much. conservativeread.com...-o I think he will leave it to the last second of his term in office. That's if he intends to leave.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Since its fairly well reported that Obama doesn't like Hillary that much, and the feeling is mutual will she actually get a Pardon along with Bill. Or will he leave them in a vulnerable position. I think they will get a Pardon because to much crap is just too much. conservativeread.com...-o I think he will leave it to the last second of his term in office. That's if he intends to leave.

What has she been charged with? I don't think you can pardon a crime yet to be charged AND convicted or ever will....
edit on 17-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

For him to Pardon her that would prove everyone that said she was Guilty Guilty. Besides Bill Clinton already used his Top Secret Special Ex-Presidential Powers to Pardon her by meeting with Loretta Lynch on the Tarmac.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have been waiting for the last minute pardons, including his partner in crime Hillary. I'm with you on the "If he intends to leave office" though. Never know what a true sociopath might have up his sleeve.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

What has she been charged with? I don't think you can pardon a crime yet to be charged AND convicted or ever will....

Not true.

Yep. In 1866, the Supreme Court ruled in Ex parte Garland that the pardon power "extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment." (In that case, a former Confederate senator successfully petitioned the court to uphold a pardon that prevented him from being disbarred.) Generally speaking, once an act has been committed, the president can issue a pardon at any time—regardless of whether charges have even been filed.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes you can!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think (Been awhile since I read up on this) he could pardon any past crimes even though there are no current charges.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ford pardoned Nixon. No charges ever filed.

Obama needs to think about Hillary.

Ramifications and all.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

A Presidential pardon can be issued before a person is charged for a crime, much less convicted. Nixon was pardoned before being charged or convicted, and Bush One pardoned his SecDef before he was convicted.

So while you're not at all correct, I doubt Obama would issue her a pardon because it would just about be tantamount to admitting she'd done something to need the pardon.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Not true.

Yep. In 1866, the Supreme Court ruled in Ex parte Garland that the pardon power "extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment." (In that case, a former Confederate senator successfully petitioned the court to uphold a pardon that prevented him from being disbarred.) Generally speaking, once an act has been committed, the president can issue a pardon at any time—regardless of whether charges have even been filed.

Well, you got me there. But I doubt she will be convicted of anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

A Presidential pardon can be issued before a person is charged for a crime, much less convicted. Nixon was pardoned before being charged or convicted, and Bush One pardoned his SecDef before he was convicted.

So while you're not at all correct, I doubt Obama would issue her a pardon because it would just about be tantamount to admitting she'd done something to need the pardon.

True, also.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I hope he does. It will send a clear message that she needs it to stay out of jail.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I REALLY hope Obama pardons Hillary.

It will make him look like the Globalist ass he is AND put Hillary is the same criminal class as Nixon. PLEASE validate her criminal status with a pardon.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I REALLY hope Obama pardons Hillary.

It will make him look like the Globalist ass he is AND put Hillary is the same criminal class as Nixon. PLEASE validate her criminal status with a pardon.

Amen. Karma's a funny thing after all she was on the commission that tried to get Nixon impeached but got kicked out for being unethical boy look how things have changed.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I would prefer if she was not preemptively pardoned.

There are so many interesting questions to be explored.

If she did nothing wrong then she has nothing to fear.

If she and her fellow travellers were up to their necks in treason, corruption and deceit then the truth should not be denied.

I think Mr. Obama might leave her to face the music.

It depends on how confident he is that he will not be sucked into the whirlpool.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I doubt Obama would issue her a pardon because it would just about be tantamount to admitting she'd done something to need the pardon.

She could always decline the pardon to appear innocent ...

... and suck it, if later indicted.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

He can certainly pardon her of crimes she has or has not committed, providing its a crime against federal law. What he cannot do is pardon her for state crimes.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

president ford did it, Nixon was never charged or convicted of a crime but ford still pardoned him for any and all crimes he MAY have committed while serving as president of the U.S.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Hillary Bill and Obama are the front people of a vast non public network, just actors if you like. The important players are out of the limelight away from public gaze and more importantly safe from any stray bullet. They will be Pardoned and rewarded accordingly for their services. As has always been the case in the past. My only concern is can Obama pardon himself? As its now the future.
If Hillary moved money from the Clinton foundation to Bribe six republicans, this would be enough, wouldn't it require a pardon vyournewswire.com...
Their is also the inquisitor general to contend with vvvgeckomagazine.com...
Here is a list of Obamas Pardons so far, a lot of them seem drug related, I suppose the more dealers on the streets the more coke gets distributed. www.justice.gov...

edit on 17-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Here's a bit about a guy that's been investigating the foundation for a few years, he thinks if they go down it will be on Tax evasion which means a pardon probably at the last minute because Obama and Comey vwww.thecommonsenseshow.com... might be involved, so it would be eclipsed by the inauguration. vwww.teaparty.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join