It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk Cop Pull Over Suspected Drunk Driver - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I searched for this being posted before, it didn't show up, but I know it doesn't always work as well as maybe we hope sometimes.

Please tell me this video is fake. Even if it isn't I thought it was funny as all get out. I had to share this. I laughed till I cried. It feels good to have a good laugh.

edit on 17-1-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Video formatting problems

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Funny, but I call fake.

Little too stilted on the drunk stagger. See how he planned his shoulder-block into the rear of the car? It was funny though.
edit on 1/17/17 by Ksihkehe because: Damn phone auto-correct is always drunk.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Funny, but I call fake.

Little too stilted on the drunk stagger. See how he planned his shoulder-block into the rear of the car? It was funny though.

I sure hope it is fake.

The whole time I was watching it, I kept saying, it has got to be fake, but laughing and crying the whole time. I kept thinking, Barney Fife got slipped a Mickey.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Funny, but I call fake.

I sure hope it is fake.

The whole time I was watching it, I kept saying, it has got to be fake, but laughing and crying the whole time. I kept thinking, Barney Fife got slipped a Mickey.

Pretty much hope the same. If not fake, it's pretty damn sad, hopefully the issue will be addressed before they collide into each other next time or worse innocent lives.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
I am far from a prude, when I was young I tied over more than a few myself, and I have had my own legendary moments, but I have never been as drunk as this guy. This guy is so drunk that towards the end it crosses the line from funny to scary, to downright dangerous. I hope all these guys got home safely and I hope these became, "never again", events.

new topics

top topics

join