It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish boys cuts Dogs ears of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I try to understand humanity, but i fail as soon as reality walks through the door. Animals knows no more than two feelings, only humans see the duality when they place love and hate as separate,but the one true emotion on the other side of love is fear.
Someone asked me to be tolerant and embrace virtues, try to be better than the one you are.

But id smash every single one of those pillars, when i see humans torture defenseless animals, especially when the bond from the dog is based on nothing but love, its the human who has the responsibility to show the affection of love, the animal will never hate you, but it can fear you.

Taking pictures while cutting the dogs ears off, while chained, and still be proud of your actions. The five pillars, seems forgotten and love was the message. Is this humanity? Is this what the Abrahamic faiths brought us?

Im not gonna post the picture here - Graphic Warning

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow, what a bunch of scumbags, hopefully they get in return what they gave out. Karma's a bitch and these two guys have it coming their way. Poor dog.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is a happy place, that post belongs in another forum.

Not gonna click the link

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

For many in the Islamic faith, dogs are unclean animals and not seen as pets like they are in many other parts of the world.

They aren't supposed to do it, but they do.
edit on 17-1-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No reason for me to view the cruelty.

May the same be done upon them.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

These boys will pay dearly. No debt goes unpaid in the spirit realm.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Humans can be savage animals too. It has been demonstrated since the dawn of man.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What a bunch of # heads :-( they deserve to get their nuts cut off.. People who have seen the pics and know them should teach them a lesson.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I had a pet frog as a kid. Someone asked to see it and then proceeded to throw it at the ground multiple times and had a great time doing so. Still makes me sad

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Scum. I would enjoy the pleasure of showing them the same kind of treatment.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
That idiot really didn't need a mention. I don't know why some people are allowed to breath. I sick of idiots getting the number one time slot on the news. There are a lot of good things happening but all we hear about are the low lives and it just causes people to become more depressed. I want to hear about happy things.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Disgusting abuse. Some things are not meant for outright understanding. The child was probably abused himself. This should be better left to the 'social issues' forum so it can be addressed accordingly rather than here.

top topics

join