It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious question: why are you not keen to see the tax returns?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
We're all going to end up seeing Trump's tax returns eventually. You can bet the NSA has already examined them in detail.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Why do we need his tax returns?
We already know everything about his finances.
He filed the legally required forms with the United States Office of Government Ethics.
They are publicly available:

pfds.opensecrets.org...
pfds.opensecrets.org...

There is much more in these reports than you will find in a tax return.

Because having a President whos Mr Number 1 in the government who has defrauded the government through tax evasion is like hiring a wolf to look after the sheep.

But if you don't care.......carry on.

There is no tax evasion. There are many tax lawyers and accountants doing everything by the book and who are liable for the accuracy of the returns. There are enough twists in the laws to weasel; after all, who wrote the laws to the advantage of those who are not on a salary?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I wish die hard Trump supporters would realize how like obama and democrat supporters they sound

Why is it when it comes to politics left or right you support your chosen candidate 100% like sheep ?
Are American that stupid or brain washed

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Are American that stupid or brain washed?

Half the people will say stupid, the other half will say brain washed, and then they will all argue over who is right.
edit on 18-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: fencesitter85

My inner devil wants him to release fraudulent tax returns and then not authorize the IRS to authenticate them.

That would be hilarious, would it be legal? If so great idea

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Fact: if he has nothing to hide, showing them would silence all the naysayers. So why not do it? "Because he doesn't have to" is not a valid response. Why would he risk making himself look suspicious if there's nothing to hide? Why even bother?

Probably because deep down the trumpets know if Trump released them (after he promised to) they would show he is not worth as much as he claims, they may also show he is heavily indebted to China and Russia.

How would a personal income tax statement show his net worth or debts? This literally is the dumbest thing parroted by the left, and you guys have some real doozies.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
We do not flinch from showing our birth certificate to anyone

So where is yours? Where is Trumps?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: fencesitter85

And is that why we've all seen Obama's academic records?
Jesus, were Repubs asking for that too?? Seems to me since Obama DID show his birth certificate, which would have been verified ahead of time as others are claiming Trump's taxes have been, then it's pony up time. You got what you asked for, now it's the Dems turn.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Who actually cares about any politicians tax returns? Seriously. I know I don't. If they aren't following the law they'll get caught/audited.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Iscool
We do not flinch from showing our birth certificate to anyone

So where is yours? Where is Trumps?
Actually Trump did show his birth certificate per a joke by Bill Maher saying trump can't prove he's not an orangutan (or something to that affect), unfortunately he refused to show his long form birth certificate

edit on 18-1-2017 by Rookseven because: I'm a grammar freak

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The burden is on him to prove he is not Full of BS , like the rest before him , but at least give him a chance.

He has that chance...through his tax return. Trump said he has given $102million to charity, let's see just how much of that was his own personal contribution, since it would be on his tax return, (unless he's not really smart that is)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh come on. This tax thing is another silly stupid thing to go after him if you are politically blinded.

A good tax returns makes you look like a bad business man.

Since his worth and trump brand are largely based on his perceived wealth I can see his resistance to release them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found Hillary hiding her multi million dollar speeches to the industry that Fd us the most , more important than a silly tax return .

For starters his chance to prove are as follows:

1. Following through with trying to implement Congregational term limits like he stated.

2. Making an effective affordable healthcare plan.

3. STOP Making America drops its standard of living in order to compete against third world nations.

edit on 08131America/ChicagoWed, 18 Jan 2017 14:08:28 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Oh come on. This tax thing is another silly stupid thing to go after him.

A good tax returns makes you look like a bad business man.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found Hillary hiding her multi million dollar speeches to the industry that Fd us the most more important than a silly tax return .

A silly tax return/AKA not important then Eh? Dyu' think my name's Laaaamb.
I want to see how much he gave to charity, and how it equates to the $102million his gub mentions.
I think you need to re-evaluate your psychology methods.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I want to see how much he gave to charity, and how it equates to the $102million his gub mentions.

And I want to know the details of the Bill Clinton and Attorney General secret meeting in the tarmac along with the clinton multi million dollar speeches to the industry that Fd us up the most , Hillary email contents she deleted, and the details about the Clinton Foundation.

But neither one of us is going to get what we wan't.

Get over it, the Tax thing is a dead end and a non issue. Its the equivalent of the republicans going after Hillary Clinton on her health and acting like she was about to die every second of the day or the birther movement. Its petty its done and its a distraction in the grand scheme of things.

Tax returns are not accurate representation of anything but how good your accountant was in making you look like a bad business men and hiding things legally as much as possible in the grey area.

What is the smoking gun that you are hoping to reveal with his charities and his tax returns?

edit on 55131America/ChicagoWed, 18 Jan 2017 14:55:08 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join