It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prognosticator Stephen Colbert had just predicted what I had predicted weeks ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Check out the following Youtube video posted just 5 days ago on January 12, 2017, just 19 seconds of it starting at elapsed time of 8:58 going thru elapsed time of 9:17. Prognosticator Stephen Colbert makes a very interesting prediction before an audience of millions.

Weeks ago, I issued my own similar prediction in the then-context of sabre-rattling by Russia claiming bragging rights to new Satan 2 nuclear weapons, five of which could take out the whole east coast of the United States, this plus intimidating troop and aircraft carrier movements around Europe.

At that time, speculation about World War III being imminent was rife on the Internet.

There was all that WWIII rot compounded by accusations that Donald Trump was enamored of Vladimir Putin and had tight connections with that guy and other Russians. The Donald had to counter assertions that he was a blackmailed puppet of the Russians.

All of that had me visualizing The Donald being President, and under the threat of Russian nuclear bombs striking America, I envisioned how he would cave in immediately as he had caved in and settled the Trump University lawsuits and how he had caved in by doing a 180 saying that he didn’t want to hurt the Clintons, “good people” (by violating an expressed intention to indict and incarcerate the Hildabeast).

Yes, The Donald may very well PUT ON A SHOW of turning wuss and cave in and surrender to Russia and Putin while saying that, “Oh, well, the Russians have superior fire power, and we are simply no match for them.”

Gee, what in terms of a payoff from Russia would something like this be worth to Russia... $100,000,000,000... $500,000,000,000?

The Donald will probably repair to his gold-plated penthouse apartment in Trump Tower Azerbaijan (or something like that). Meanwhile, the rest of us will be left holding the bag becoming sex slaves to Russian rump rangers.

I don’t think that it is out of the question that a secondary city or possibly the breadbasket of America would be sacrificed to a nuclear blast to get us Americans to faint in fear and be more than amenable to a surrender, an immediate one.

I wouldn’t put anything past a person who has a reputation for lies, shiftiness, capriciousness, pettiness, vindictiveness, hair-trigger reactiveness, fraud, other dishonest business dealings, criminal associations, extreme narcissism, that is, malignant narcissism, and betrayal, betrayal, betrayal. Betrayal?? Just ask an adulterer’s former wife or two.

edit on 17-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't really think this sort of fearmongering is going to work.

The MIC are not afraid of Russia. Believe me.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How much money are you willing to bet on your little prediction here?

Life savings?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
How much money are you willing to bet on your little prediction here?

Life savings?

That's ridiculous.

Even if I win, I lose.

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21768376]I wouldn’t put anything past a person who has a reputation for lies, shiftiness, capriciousness, pettiness, vindictiveness, hair-trigger reactiveness, fraud, other dishonest business dealings, criminal associations, extreme narcissism, that is, malignant narcissism, and betrayal, betrayal, betrayal. Betrayal?? Just ask an adulterer’s former wife or two.

Thankfully Hilary lost so we have nothing to fear.

edit on 1 17 2017 by Cohen the Barbarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So if Trump is a Russian puppet, does that mean he will let Russia nuke the U.S. ?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Weeks ago, I issued my own similar prediction in the then-context of sabre-rattling by Russia claiming bragging rights to new Satan 2 nuclear weapons, five of which could take out the whole east coast of the United States, this plus intimidating troop and aircraft carrier movements around Europe.

What do you call harsh words and a body that created 'sanctions' on them already?

All bark no bite.
edit on 17-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I'll take that as you are not standing behind your predictions.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So if Trump is a Russian puppet, does that mean he will let Russia nuke the U.S. ?

You know what?

Stephen Colbert is much more prominent and important than I. His prolific humor indicates a genius that I simply cannot match.

So why don't you just rely on Stephen Colbert's prediction which is a peaceful transition of power from The Donald to Vladimir Putin?
edit on 17-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Steven has gone stale, I was a big Fan of The Colbert Report, watched 90% of the Shows, but Late Night has made him a bore.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Why quote him? all of his material is made from liberals BS,he is a high paid tool says whatever script says,guy is a comedian

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Why quote him? all of his material is made from liberals BS,he is a high paid tool says whatever script says,guy is a comedian

So, the guy is a comedian. So what?

"So what?" especially when you consider that it's been very validly stated that in all humor there is some degree of seriousness... and Trumps bromance with Putin and his love affair with Rooosky whores and the rest of Russia is very serious... grimly serious... deadly serious.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Didnt trump always sau that if you have leverage over somebody in a business deal you never give up that leverage.

The usa has considerable military leverage over russia. Its our ball and bat. Russia wouldnt even get a chance to swing. So no, trump isnt going to cave because russia had nukes. When (if) he finds out what the usa really has he will probably laugh at russia and their little nukes.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Didnt trump always sau that if you have leverage over somebody in a business deal you never give up that leverage.

The usa has considerable military leverage over russia. Its our ball and bat. Russia wouldnt even get a chance to swing. So no, trump isnt going to cave because russia had nukes. When (if) he finds out what the usa really has he will probably laugh at russia and their little nukes.

And Trump is a bigger whore than the Rooosky hotel room whores of recent fame, that is, a whore in the sense of selling out to the highest bidder. Does leverage even factor into this situation?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned the whole video is just a bunch of liberal words and innuendo with no substance and I was not laughing...... but the talk to the hand comment I did smile..

Liberals are accusing Trump of being a Russian bought and paid for sympathizer while still complaining about HRC not winning so she and the MIC could declare a no fly zone over Syria. Bet that would have made the MIC super happy with the war that would have followed... Libya is still a great money pit.

The insanity an idiotic comments by the left would be laughable it it was not so serious for the nation's future. There have been billions and billions spent to show the Russians we are the top dog militarily. Billions and billions (actually trillions) will evaporate if Russia and us become strategic partners. Which brings up plan "B" and China... All the time the standing police force of America will look their finest in their military battle rattle to stop any domestic discord that might get out of hand.. All of that has been handed to Trump thanks to both Bush and especially Obama... We better hope Trump is not half as bad as some accuse him of being is all I can say.

The CIA, NWO, MIC, and those who want free government paid for stuff will never stop their attacks especially if Trump does some of the things he is on record saying he has planed on doing.

I for one hope Russia becomes one of our best trading partners and all those inconvenient military bases in Europe surrounding Russia can be drawn down and finally closed.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727SkyThere have been billions and billions spent to show the Russians we are the top dog militarily.

How do you figure that when the U.S.A. has not won a war since World War II?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: 727SkyThere have been billions and billions spent to show the Russians we are the top dog militarily.

How do you figure that when the U.S.A. has not won a war since World War II?

We have not fought an all out war since WW2 unless the figure Iraq one and 2 which there was a defeat, a surrender, and disbanding of their military.. All the others have been regime change and police actions with no goal of occupying a territory or carrying the war to a point where other real powers would get involved. Last time China went against us was in Korea... We ended up kicking them back across the Yalu river.

Vietnam we won the battles but lost the war due to Americans and politicians being sick of war. So we high tailed it out of country and did almost nothing as those who fought along side of us were either slaughtered or sent to prison...We watched as Pol Pot kill a couple of million of his own people and did nothing even though there were many who fought with and for us..

If you think the American military is a bunch of pansies (even though Obama polices certainly tried to make it so) you are very mistaken.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, well, well, it seems that Keith Olbermann, in his latest video below, shows, yet again, how much more things go back to Russia, Russia, Russia with this "Trump train" behemoth-of-a-thing.

It's been said that Vladimir Putin has grand ambitions to resurrect Russia to its former prominence and power in Europe.

Put this together with Putin's wanting to consolidate now-independent states back into the Soviet Union and with Trump's calling NATO "obsolete" (NATO being a thorn-in-the-side-impediment for Putin) and with Colbert's prediction of Trump’s turning over American power to Vladimir Putin, and it certainly looks like Putin with Trump's seemingly more than willing assistance is intent upon carving Oceania out of Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and America.

Well, maybe Putin will call his new and vast kingdom "Eurasia" or "Eastasia," or, better yet, "Ghenghiskhanlandia."

We’ll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, Olbermann seems to be making a case for an espionage trial and/or an impeachment trial for a certain someone.
edit on 18-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
surender to them how? were not at war. what is trump gonna give to russia? wtf do you people keep talking about. what is the end game of this imagined russian action against america. what exactly do you people think russia is gonna do?
edit on 18-1-2017 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's been said that Vladimir Putin has grand ambitions to resurrect Russia to its former prominence and power in Europe.

yeah by everyone except the actual russians. its a baseless claim. why do you people just buy that none sense?

plus why cant russia be a strong nation? wtf? my people dont deserve a good life all of the sudden?
edit on 18-1-2017 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join