It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Space federation'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Dear mrs.Earthsister..

I want to make it short... I - really - really - wan't to make it short.

Can you for some human benefit and developing way bring a camcorder to your cantact's?

Something like this...
It's very handy... That's what earthlings call a handy camcorder...
This is our way to communicate on this planet... Now adays...
Most people don't communicate very well with telepathy yet... Give em a break...
Or maybe just hand the camcorder over, to these "persons" you talk to... When they come inside theire bodies... And not outside..

From inside a spacecraft..To you and your husband..

A cam corder has only 2 buttons mostly...
A record-button -
And a turn OFF and ON button..
And offcourse there is the zoom button. IN and OUT...

The OFF and ON button is mostly to preserve energy from the low-tech batteries... Compared to the "alien" technology... (batteries)

Such a device would do miracle for your mission here on earth...
I would go as far saying - It could safe this planet - And many lifeforms upon it.

Sure the Batteries would survive... a 2 week trip to outher space - to a destination on another planet... Would make some remarkable footage...
And 2 weeks back again.

Sure the alien visitors would be capeable to handle such a handy camcorder.

Why not?

I hope there is a good reason why this is not possible.

Then we would not need to get into this mental fights. But just watch the footage together and enjoy the new horizons...

And surely we would all know....About the spacefederation very quickly...Cause we are properly all born to understand these things.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi, Ram

My alien contacts do not allow me to have "that kind" of evidence. If I had it, I would be stopped from speaking and sharing what I am learning from the alien races. Or worse. Those who get proof of my claims of contact are those who have contact with me. Those who get proof of the facts I am learning from the aliens, learn it for themselves from their own alien contact.

Anyway, no piece of evidence would be allowed by Earth authorities to be publicly taken for what it is. It never is, even though there is physical evidence of alien visitation all over our planet. No matter what humans see themselves, they still depend on the word of Earth authorities to dictate what they will think of it.

A piece of evidence in my hands, even if taken as authentic, would not prove that everything I claim to know firsthand is true, after all I could have stolen it, or use it to misrepresent the aliens, and you could know no different. And if the aliens provided that kind of evidence to anybody personally, and it was taken as authentic, then anybody else could also provide fabricated "evidence" that their own opposing claims are true.

The alien races will keep control of evidence of themselves for now, and protect their human contacts as much as they can from the professional torment that would come with having it. And those like me will just keep sharing our experience with all for the free benefit of their own consideration.

If you don't know what to think about something still beyond you, that's okay. As long as you keep thinking, you are still learning. Once you decide it's fake, you stop learning. Not enough people on Earth know enough truth about the alien races yet, to be able to recognize it among the bombardment of professional disinformation.

Eventually the alien races are going to show up for all to see. When they do, who will most people trust for the truth about them? The aliens or Earth authorities? I think when the answer is the aliens, it will be safe for them to show up. Before then, it will only contribute to confusion and lend "evidence" to the disinformation, serving nobody but those in secret power on Earth who are keeping the publics misinformed.

I can't prove anything for you, but you can't accuse me of hiding all the aliens either. I do the best I can to share what I learn myself so that others can find a way to face their own experiences. That is more important right now on Earth than anything any piece of "evidence" can prove.

[edit on 11/18/2005 by EarthSister]

Ram

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Allright - I understand..

It's pretty big emotional event comming up for the human race then?

One thing i know of.

They have rainy days in those places also.
Where the rain makes droops on the windows.. And the craft silently hovers outside the green lawn.. (A emty ship)

A vision i had some time ago.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Ram]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No offense lilbalm but we're just going around in circles here, I appreciate your passion but you're barking up the wrong tree and getting bogged down in scemantics doesn't help.

If you read the threads i linked that'll tell you everything you need to know about my stance on this matter.

And you can phrase it any way you want, I don't believe in the theory of selective ephemeral contact. Sorry.

Where specifically do you stand. DO you believe in one of these federations? You use the casaopaen stuff as inspiration, do you consider yourself to be in contact with these beings or those like them? If so why have they approached you and what is there message.

I would be very interested to know. As I'm sure others would as well.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Where specifically do you stand. DO you believe in one of these federations? You use the casaopaen stuff as inspiration, do you consider yourself to be in contact with these beings or those like them? If so why have they approached you and what is there message.

I would be very interested to know. As I'm sure others would as well.

Spiderj

My understanding is that everything that can possibly exist, does exist. That should help explain if I believe "in one of those federations" I think. I'm not (to my knowledge) in contact with any such beings. If I was, it would only be with STO beings (my choice), and as such, they'd not have an agenda or a message of their own, they'd simply answer some of my questions with the intention of helping me learn (not to preach). They would not restrict my choices in ANY way, not stop me from doing anything I wish with anything they tell me, and they'd not tell me anything that has a high probability to result in my or anyone else's harm - that would be counterproductive and defeat the purpose of the contact. However, as of right now, I have no desire to contact any such beings, and so I make no such attempts.

Hope that helps clear things up

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
My understanding is that everything that can possibly exist, does exist. That should help explain if I believe "in one of those federations" I think. I'm not (to my knowledge) in contact with any such beings. If I was, it would only be with STO beings (my choice), and as such, they'd not have an agenda or a message of their own, they'd simply answer some of my questions with the intention of helping me learn (not to preach).

Liblam, you just stated "everything that can possibly exist, does exist", but then you state that if you came into contact with a space federation that it would not actually be contact with them, but with "STO beings" (whatever they are).

So right there you are stating that not everything exists, because all you're doing is making contact with something that gives you some type of illusion. This goes back to the "everything that can possibly exist, does exist" statement. An illusory thing isn't real, its an illusion, and as such does not exist other than as a tool of deception.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Liblam, you just stated "everything that can possibly exist, does exist", but then you state that if you came into contact with a space federation that it would not actually be contact with them, but with "STO beings" (whatever they are).

I didn't say it would not actually be in contact with them, it WOULD be in contact with them. I said it would be with "STO beings". STO stands for "service to others" (as opposed to service to self). So basically to paraphrase, I'm not interested in being in contact with an STS-oriented group, but STO, so if I was in contact with ANY group, it would be an STO group. But I didn't say that if I was gonna be in contact with a group, I'd not actually be in contact with them. That's contradictory

So right there you are stating that not everything exists, because all you're doing is making contact with something that gives you some type of illusion.

Who says that those beings would give me some type of illusion?

This goes back to the "everything that can possibly exist, does exist" statement. An illusory thing isn't real, its an illusion, and as such does not exist other than as a tool of deception.

Well first, an illusory thing does exist - as an illusion/deception (it may not be tangible, but it's still a thought, and that thought exists as a thought!). But in another dimention, that thought may very well be "tangible", and what is real in our dimention may be just an illusion in the other dimention. Second, what if illusion and reality are one and the same at a higher level? For example, what if you could pick and choose what dimention/reality to experience? Then if something is "false" in one reality, it can be "true" in another (and vice versa), but from your perspective, it is neither true or false - it is both depending on which reality you wish to visit.

So for example if in our dimention the WTC towers collapsed, in another dimention, they may still be intact. And if a being can perceive both dimentions almost like flipping channels on TV, then for that being, there is no ONE reality about whether the twin towers are standing or not. It can access either reality at will. So in that sense, to that being, practically nothing would be "a lie" because he could access a reality where that lie is true, and vice versa.

However at our level we do not have such an option, we experience one reality (for the most part), and so, we can define things as truths, and as illusions, and be reasonably sure that it will apply to all humans who share this planet/reality with us. But we cannot guarantee the same for all beings, since not all beings are on our level.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Alright. This reply of yours was a bit more clear. Your acronyms were confusing to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
HAS anymore of this information been found out/brought to anyone at ATS knowledge? I can't see a "space federation" existing and NOT wanting to contact the people of Earth.

Can't they see we're suffering and being controlled by Nazis in the U.S. gov't who decides to bankrupt America/the world and take anyone to war that's got oil while killing innocent middle eastern people. I think a SF should of intervened by now....

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Space Federation does exist and I've seen
some of their members... it was on a video.
Confessions of a Star Pilot, a remarkable movie
made in the 70's in England.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthSister

i just wanted to say that if there is a council that they are not as big as u say and they have to have an enemy conflict. no bway are we the only angry, hostile and war ridden race in the universe. just cuz lifeforms are higher evolved doesnt mean they are perfect. there may be a councilk like this but i bet theirs a council of opposituion. i agree with alot of what u say however my instint says that theirs alot more to it than u seem to think. all the prophecies and my instint says that there must be somr maliscious species out there who want to dominate. i recommend reading my thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

its actually quite simple why they are not contacting us on a large scale. look at all the racism on earth. ppl bhere on earth hate on other humans for the color of their skin or becuz their beliefs differ. how are these racists gonna deal with aliens. most of them are skeptics who dont believe in aliens as well. and from my personal experience ppl dont react well to anything that contradicts their idea of the truth. when u blow sum1s mind they often resort to aggression or name calling, many ppl love living in denial. ignorance is bliss so they say. think of all the ignorant redneck in the world how would they react. even if u and me could mentaly deal with this and would welcome it. 75% of the world is not ready for this and if i were an alien i wouldnt do so. we cant even get along with our own species let alone another 1.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wyatt43

I'm gonna have to say no... unless the death star suddenly appears in the sky...

um...

ruh roh

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Resinveins]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hey, Earthsister I got some questions for you and if you are able to answer them would be great!

1. The pictures on your website indicates that the aliens wear robes, any particular reason for this apperance?
2. How do you comunicate with the aliens? Do they speak earthly languages?
3. What do they think of our current social-global-economic paradigm at this time of age?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wyatt43

They are known as the Galactic Confederation of Light.. or something like that.
they are working with species in accordance of the Laws of Creation

They even are working with Benevolent Reptilians.

Anyway they are helping to protect the Earth and its people and they love us very much.

They would probably save us directly if they were able to, but Creation has not allowed it yet.

They work with many different species and if you are pure in wanting to be the light I think they may come to you idk. Just my thoughts

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join