It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Space federation'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
gl2

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
M: I didn't attack Earth Sister, merely answered her remarks at one point (slightly too strongly) in the same terms. I'd apologize for not being polite, there. I wouldn't say what she has experienced hasn't happened, at all. I simply questioned whether they told her the truth. And me? I'm a writer and investigative researcher named George L, living in Davis, CA, a father of three children ages 8, 8, and 11 with a wife who's an electrical engineer and PhD student. I'm an anti-war activist, and have traveled to countries where the CIA created death squads that committed genocides--I went there to write about each nation and make people here see that they are human, not mere numbers on some foreign landscape. I reported on the presidential elections in Indonesia 1991-2 for Pacifica Radio network, doing so by pretending to be just a tourist (Suharto's dictatorship would have expelled me)--this was years before I found out about aliens.

To show the mistakes in your remarks above, I'd simply point to the grays: robotic devices? That was the military spin, back during Col. Philip Corso's earliest Roswell-era days. Now, we know enough about grays to be absolutely certain they aren't devices. They are alive, sentient and intelligent, albeit misguided, in part. They are an aggrieved people who lost their planet in an apocalypse, then were absorbed into a larger collective from another galaxy. If you'd ever interacted with any such alien, you would never describe them as robots. Sure, some may be implanted with a chip-of sorts in the brain, but that may be for 3 reasons: to be able to remotely activate travel and defense energy, to use for mind-controlled computer-aided information purposes, and, possibly to monitor them. The last part, to monitor them, would show that, if anything, they are considered TOO sentient, too capable of sympathy in certain cases, so the makers of the device could, conceivably, have added the third, monitoring capacity--making any soft-hearted gray think twice about speaking negatively about the federation.

I understand your skepticism of others' reports. All of this comes so early, and some info. is really crappy out there. Some reports are uneducated, some are misunderstood, some are faked/disinformation, but some are mostly accurate---yet the human filters, the observers, can, at times, misinterpret certain shadings. Let the readers judge.

I won't tell you not to be skeptical. That's healthy. The more scientific and studied, the better. BUT, remember: alien science isn't the old 20th century science. It begins with a new premise: a negative energy cycle that we can use to create electrogravity. Nor would I tell you that the other aliens should just come down and do the nasty here, their way. Re-read that section of Sommers' book: is isn't naive, as such.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by gl2]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Is it possible to reply to this thread without going off topic?

This topic is about a possible 'space federation' and is not a slanging match!!

So can you all stop going too far off the topic at hand please...

Thanking you all in advance

Blessed Be

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
gl2, again, this is the best stuff I've read in a long time. What you are saying is connecting with a number of books I've read recently. Your posting of your personal info goes way beyond any so-called 'alien experts' I've read here. I want to know more.

questions:

If the Vendants have managed to scheme so that their government lasts for millions of years, then what is the core of their belief system? Do these aliens believe in a personal immortal soul that gets reborn in samsara? Also, when you are in communication with the non-colonial aliens, do they give you any insight into how the human soul works?

Did they indicate if Stephan Wolfram ("A New Kind of Science") is onto anything with his work? Is his "Principle of Computational Equivalence" applicable to the real world? If a person is not a math expert, what's the best place to start grasping the technology of Electrogravity and how it works? Where can I read about it on the web?

If Remote Viewing is the tool for all of this revelatory data, then why are there not massive efforts to get the subject of RV into the media so everyone can have a camera in their head and go see the aliens? Shouldn't concerned Americans be marching in the streets for the administration to give public validation of Remote Viewing? Has anyone ever tried to videotape RV? EXAMPLE: have a guy remote view a place fifty feet away, then take the camera there to prove he saw it correctly? Why, if RV is real, are there not more people producing video evidence of remote viewing in both testing and real-life environments?

Can you talk more about Verdants 'obscuring' themselves through angels? Also, do any aliens ever talk about the risk of accidental nuclear exchange or do they seem confident that they have the situation under control?

Great stuff. Ignore these detractors (who are contributing nothing to the discussion of a Space Federation) and keep the data coming.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by smallpeeps]

gl2

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Samsara is closer (reincarnation) to most aliens' idea of being than is the reductive, poof, you die and no intelligent trace lingers. As scientists, they tend to hedge any such ideas w. the qualification that death appears to be the only way to know, for sure. The more advanced hyperversals (more advanced than the more recent hyperversals) go out of their way to prove that they access info about dead people, in my case elucidating details about my deceased mom's life that I've never told anyone, that even I didn't consciously recall until reminded, by them. How is that done? Either they can sweep my mind, or, as the old Kaluza-Klein model of physics suggested, electromagnetism is simply a manifestation of gravity within deeper dimensions. So, even if you died, a deeply connected, fluctuating "memory" of sorts, of all that you did, would still exist. Remote viewers touch upon such basics.

Verdants' "core" beliefs? They don't have a core belief. Instead, rather than a central core, as such, their science and "belief" is premised on non-local, extra-dimensional physics, the universal "whole" (they aren't religious, even though they propagate religion both to introduce ideas to primitive people and to be able to steer religious humans into their fold.)

I haven't read much of Wolfram, but the idea of a quantum computer (teasing out information by sampling every other quantum state but the one that is entered), is obviously important. Read Tom Bearden about electrogravity: see, for example, a letter in his correspondance section titled, "Bearden for Dummies" which is good.

As for remote viewing, Jim Marrs' book Psi Spies (cheap paperback) discusses an experiment done by SRI and a police consultant who did RV that was proven on camera, repeatedly. Nova did a story on it in 1984. Also, Russell Targ writes about it. He trained hundreds of CIA agents how to do so during the Cold War. Targ isn't a monster, but is an intelligent, immensely helpful PhD who invented the laser device used to spot wind shear at airports. The US government is up its own ar$@ re RV. They are corrupted and compromised, weak in that regard, not strong as they want to flatter themselves into thinking. If too many did RV, we'd throw out the old regime and put in a more honest one.

I think the Verdant "angel" anecdote is pure Verdant propaganda, an attempt to use their breeding program (products of direct human abductions) without saying so. So, they told Krapf his contact, at one point, was an angel. A lie. They also reportedly used grays to help stage phenomena surrounding three human "prophets," presumably Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (say some military intelligence sources in published reports) and want to use that as leverage over humans, especially now--when we're finding out about aliens. So, Krapf is told it's an angel, but it's just another breeding program operative. I know a woman who was abducted, implanted with a hybrid, which was removed. One time, when she went to see a friend in the Bay Area, an entire group of Nordics (blonde haired, non-identical humanoids) met her walking on the street and read her mind about the fact that she was looking for her friend's house. They pointed to the house. An entire van of them.

The nuke exchange subject has been mentioned more to others than me. I think it's all under control, so I don't bother aliens about it. One exception: if electrogravity becomes a global standard, we'll have to either disperse or get rid of our nuclear material concentrations because a misuse of electrogravity can compress nuke materials and cause a chain reaction. That isn't bad, because then nukes will be phased out, and, more importantly, the fact that electrogravity can speed the flow of time near its focus, allows you to place radioactive materials near the focus and speed up the half-life. In other words, we can eliminate ALL radioactive wastes through a careful, micro use of electrogravity. We can also de-activate anyones missiles, bombs, etc. using electrogravity. See Steven Greer's book, Disclosure in which top level nuke silo technicians say exactly that happened on several occasions.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

EarthSister,

I wanted to thank you for such a well-worded reply. I have read through it all twice now, and am forming my follow up. Rest assured that my next series of questions will not be as time consuming as these were. I really got a positive "vibe" from your words, and wanted to ensure we had a good foundation to proceed on.

A quick reply to your thoughts would be: Wow. You exhibit a logic in your words that really "gels" with my own personal views and many of the things you say make a great deal of sense in comparison with my research regarding government manipulation and the fabric of our reality and how we interact with it.

My next line of questions, will most likely revolve around time, the nature of our reality, and perhaps some more talk of spirituality, as I think it all ties together.

Thank you EarthSister, you are a credit to this community!

In touch soon,

X

Thank you very much, Xatnys.

Regardless of persuasion, it is my delight to chat with one of such fine consuetude. You are spectacular credit yourself : )

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

They also reportedly used grays to help stage phenomena surrounding three human "prophets," presumably Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (say some military intelligence sources in published reports) and want to use that as leverage over humans, especially now--when we're finding out about aliens.

I am curious as to where this inofrmation is available. Military intel reports on Grey aliens posing as Moses, Jesus and Mohammed?

I will look at the books and links you mention. I do respect Dr. Greer's work and I believe in EBEs and aliens although I have no proof. Just a hunch.

I am reading Tim Rifat's book on RV. He gives instructions in it. Have you read it and do you have any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

They also reportedly used grays to help stage phenomena surrounding three human "prophets," presumably Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (say some military intelligence sources in published reports) and want to use that as leverage over humans, especially now--when we're finding out about aliens.

I am curious as to where this inofrmation is available. Military intel reports on Grey aliens posing as Moses, Jesus and Mohammed?

I will look at the books and links you mention. I do respect Dr. Greer's work and I believe in EBEs and aliens although I have no proof. Just a hunch.

I am reading Tim Rifat's book on RV. He gives instructions in it. Have you read it and do you have any thoughts?

I've read one of joseph mcmoneagle's books, didn't help me much. Gave me more questions then answers about remote viewing. If remote viewing is so powerful, then we don't we remote view aliens, potential archeological sites, and other things?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The Rifat book on RV says that three things are essential: 1: Relaxation (not just from time to time but all the time), 2: breaking free from groupthink, and 3: destruction of self-negative memes. I've been meditating a lot lately and I definately feel better but haven't seen my psi-abilities improve yet. I am able to dream lucidly tho' so maybe that'll blossom into something more.

If remote viewing is real, it would be the means by which a galactic federation would work. You wouldn't have to send a message to "Starfleet" through electronic communications bouys if you could just remote view. RV seems to be an essential to any organization of planets into a 'federation'.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
eh, not just that. Sometimes i do feel that many aliens look down on us for not developing our psychicness. Somethimes i think, who cares about rv when you go there in person through astral projection. It would be great if we could maifest things out of thin air to. If we could all manifest oil/diamonds/ or whatever you can think of, it would definetly quell being poor. I've always wondered what the buddhist take on this, if they have meditated for there entire life, then wouldn't they show some psychic abilities? We can never get there take on these things that are happening now-a-days

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
***************DELENDA EST REPTILIA***************

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
[edit on 20-2-2005 by Macrento]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
EarthSister

The 'federation' you mention doesn't seem to be the only one.People similar like yourself, contact-persons, have described a cooperation between spacefaring races since at least the early 60s.During that time (and after) often the Federation was described as being comprised of human looking ETs similar to us in apperance.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
EarthSister

The 'federation' you mention doesn't seem to be the only one.People similar like yourself, contact-persons, have described a cooperation between spacefaring races since at least the early 60s.During that time (and after) often the Federation was described as being comprised of human looking ETs similar to us in apperance.

terrax, do you know if anyone contactees ever experience non human aliens?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
EarthSister

Of course there is one organization. The races outside of the organization are simply not organized with advanced life yet, such as us. There is no opposing evil empire- that is human and primitive ideology on which we run our own world against itself with war, destruction and depletion.

Of course most of the people on Earth who become aware of the organization between races, become aware of it through other humans from all directions, and almost all of these people are just repeating a good idea without actually knowing anything about it themselves.

"Many" people are just making things up out of thin air, regardless of where they got their ideas, and the more enticing and marketable they make an idea sound, the more a particular idea gets repeated. Some things they repeat may happen to be true, but that does not mean that everything they think or claim "about" them is true. This is all human nature- you don't have to suppose anything at all about the existence of other life to be aware that humans do this. It is the very stuff all our groups are made out of.

There is only one truth about the organization (and everything else). You hear so many different stories "about it" because so many different humans are repeating the stories, true and untrue, all with their own twist. Few humans on Earth have been given it straight from the aliens, and still then when these people tell other people straight, the other people twist it and repeat it and so on.

I got it straight and tell it straight with no twist, believe that or not. The organization of Earth's visiting races, named "The Project At Earth" is our (neighboring-visiting races') part of the larger organization of five galaxies. All of the advanced races in these five galaxies are members of what all of them call by name as "The Intergalactic Union." There are countless more Unions as well, and they are all networked together into a larger part of the one organization.

I have spoken with many beings of many races directly about the organization and in reference to it, and none of them have ever called it a federation in talking with me. When my husband Jack and I have used the word federation in reference to the Star Trek idea, to ask questions about it of them, they pointed out for clarity the differences between a human federation and The Intergalactic Union.

(If you ask me what the differences are, I will ask you what you think they are.)

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Uhm... Subjective alien 'visions' only have factual merit in larger numbers. One person's claims aren't anything to base your life on. I'll stick with the books and facts, thanks very much. Once again, good work, gl2.

gl2, what do you have to say to the claims that Krapf made his story up? I know it's odd, but newspaper folks can give in to fantasy and the lure of coin when they get older, right? Maybe Krapf did this.

Here's a passage from you:

Other competing aliens report that the Verdants are largely centered in their one galaxy, located in the Centaurus A galaxy group, not our own galaxy group. So, the federation is like a small regional grouping, not the universal standard. More importantly, aliens in this galaxy have stated that this galaxy is almost entirely non-federation.

If I'm reading you correctly, you're saying that any federation is quite possibly a colonial machine and may not represent Earth's best interests, is that right? I understand that you are taking this stand with aliens you have been in contact with and some of them have said, in effect, "Yes, do not believe the Federation story because they really mean to take earth by force if you resist."

Is that right?

I am still in the process of absorbing and checking on what you have written. Fascinating stuff, particularly the political insight you threw in (much of which is true but would only be known by dogged factfinding).

I am curious, however, since you live near Sacramento, which is certain to be hit by multiple nuclear warheads (according to FEMA's maps) should a nuke war happen, why have you not worked harder in questioning the aliens about nuke safety? Your children do not plan on leaving the planet in their lifetime, I presume, so why only one paragraph from you about the issue that concerns mankind (and you) more than an alien Federation? Again I ask: Do aliens actively work to prevent nuclear exchange and if so, do you believe that they have it under control?

At some point in the future, California will be an irradiated wasteland. What good will discussion of an alien Federation do you then? Shouldn't you use your gift of contact to nail this point down with E.T.? Maybe do some remote viewing of the nations that have nuclear-missile subs? Whatever base is on the dark side of the moon will surely be there even after we lob a few hundred nukes at each other down here, right?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thank you all for repliying to this thread, it has been a good one.

How do you think that the world woould change if a federation was revield to the public?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
IT is odd earth sister that your dont talk about the reptilian species and the on going war with humans and reptilians for planet earth.And when will disclosure happen earth sister?after the showing of star wars ep3 and war of the worlds

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
IT is odd earth sister that your dont talk about the reptilian species and the on going war with humans and reptilians for planet earth.And when will disclosure happen earth sister?after the showing of star wars ep3 and war of the worlds

Are you making fun of me here, warthog? At the same time you are asking me for my opinion?

I have met the race humans call "Reptilians" and I do talk about them. They are not reptiles- they are a fine race of people who belong here as welcome neighbors visiting from their own world, working inside of strict guidelines and contributing to all the progressive efforts of the organization.

There is no alien war with humans for Planet Earth.

The govts against the alien races and true sharing of information about them will NEVER disclose what they know because that would also disclose their crimes against the aliens and against the humans who work with alien life. Instead, the organization of visiting races is going to have to make itself openly known to the population of Earth, which all the races together are going to do "soon." I know that because that's what they told me.

Stop believing every single thing you hear. Even start with me- I don't care. Just stop it.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not at all earth sister,i believe in you but its just that the dulce files and lacerta files tell a different story.They tell about the unholy six alliance,dracos taking over planet earth by covert manuplation like mind controlling of world leaders like bush and the placing of NWO and the illuminati.It's just that you say that there are 218 alien races and i find it odd that if there are 218 races then why they dont reveal themselves.There is more proof about the elohims creating us,saurians manuplating our society,greys working for the reptilians and so on.I am sorry that i put the lol simily.And who will be representing earth for alien contact for the federation?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by warthog911

Are you making fun of me here, warthog? At the same time you are asking me for my opinion?

I have met the race humans call "Reptilians" and I do talk about them. They are not reptiles- they are a fine race of people who belong here as welcome neighbors visiting from their own world, working inside of strict guidelines and contributing to all the progressive efforts of the organization.

There is no alien war with humans for Planet Earth.

The govts against the alien races and true sharing of information about them will NEVER disclose what they know because that would also disclose their crimes against the aliens and against the humans who work with alien life. Instead, the organization of visiting races is going to have to make itself openly known to the population of Earth, which all the races together are going to do "soon." I know that because that's what they told me.

Stop believing every single thing you hear. Even start with me- I don't care. Just stop it.

Is there a chance of getting a sliver of proof here, or are we to just surrender to insanity and give you the benfit of the doubt.

If you derive happiness from sharing these wonderful "life experiences", that's fine.

But if you have no shred of proof, expect to be questioned.

Don't get all defensive of the cynicism.

Remember, overall this is a PUBLIC forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join