It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Space federation'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
hi everyone this migh seem a bit a a noob question but is there a 'force' or 'resistance' that protects the earth from hostile extra terrestials?

And also if extra terrestrials are all different as all humans are why doesnt one of them create a 'federation' which is part human and part extra-terrestrial?

I know i would want to join.... wouldnt you?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The common idea is that all ETs are either hostile or they could care less about us.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You my friend have been wathing to much star wars.

once we work out how to send people to other planets perfectly and the rest and soemhow we make contct while we are flying aroudn space. then the galaxy/universe wil lbecome like a world example meaning that instea dof taking countries over your taking over worlds so things are gonna get a little more serious if we make contac etc

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
hi everyone this migh seem a bit a a noob question but is there a 'force' or 'resistance' that protects the earth from hostile extra terrestials?

And also if extra terrestrials are all different as all humans are why doesnt one of them create a 'federation' which is part human and part extra-terrestrial?

wyatt

Excellent question. There is a federation of advanced life. I know because I have been taught about it by the alien races that visit Earth. Yes, really.

There are 218 races, all advanced, visiting Earth from nearby in our galaxy. They belong to a larger group of races in five galaxies that make up the Union for our area of space. In this union are over 5200 worlds of advanced intellingent life. All advanced races participate in the union and visit their neighboring worlds to create the network. Primitive races are not counted as participants in the union yet, like us.

All the races that are visiting Earth now are working here as our friends and neighbors. As they set up their organization for our world, they stopped a few races who were visiting from doing things that did not meet the standard of the organization under the union. We are protected from anything that is within the organization's jurisdiction for our world. But they cannot take over our world or interfere directly between our leaderships and publics.

All races are different in many ways, but all are people, and all depend on diplomacy between them to survive and excell. A race does not advance past "go" or gain status in the Union or substantial freedom to travel if it is hostile. That is why advanced races are peaceful. It is not that they do not have problems and conflicts, but it is that they share solutions and help each other use them for the benefit of all.

Primitive races like us are those apt to be hostile, although not all primitive races are hostile. For instance, if we began to travel to other worlds near us and did there the kinds of things that we do here, we would be dissallowed by the advanced races, under the jurisdiction and protection of that world.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is the first time i hear about this Project at Earth. Very interesting

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'ts possible that in the future when we've developed interstellar engine capabilities and we meet alien races, than we with the aliens might make some sort of commonwealth or federation.

Also dont believe everything everyone says on ATS especialy in this category.

Peace and enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have to agree with Iori, you should take any thing you read on here with a grain of salt.

In the world of high strangeness it has been my experience that those who claim to know the truth...don't. Worse, they always have an alterior motive that does not include your happiness or well being.

I've read alot of Earthsisters posts and imo she is either mentally unstable, a con-woman or a front for a more organized cult like The Family or Scientology (sorry dear).

She seems sincere and may well be, but in the end what she is talking about is just rehashing of various philosophies including icke, urantria and of course the space brotherhood.

She has no proof other than drawings she has made, she states opinion as fact and in the end just doesn't know the truth.

The truth actually is that none of us know the truth. Those that actually do don't post here, or at the very least don't claim to know.

I personally believe that there is a very good possiblity that extra-terrarestrial life not only exist but thrives throughout the universe, whethere or onot they are coming down to earth to engage in abductions well I'm still on the fence about that one.

This of course is just my opinion and I certainly do hope earthsister is sincere, but if she is, she is most likely delusional. If she is not sincere in her belief she is something far worse.

Klatu Barata Nikto babies.

SpiderJ

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Dunno if you were talking to me Spiderj and iori_komei, but i never say i believed, i just say it was interesting.
What i am personaly sure of, is that several extraterrestrial civilizations are actually visiting earth. So this is a common point with EarthSister. But concerning the federation, who can tell it is true ?
I just hope it is, it would be great if all civilizations were peaceful and united

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Dunno if you were talking to me Spiderj and iori_komei, but i never say i believed, i just say it was interesting.

No musclor, I was talking to wyatt, sorry for the confusion.

What i am personaly sure of, is that several extraterrestrial civilizations are actually visiting earth

May I ask how you came to this conlcusion Musclor?

As for wether or not the federation is true or not does not matter. Until there is solid evidence it's either opinion or story. It does a huge disservice to state opinion or story as fact (imo of course).

So when someone puts up badly drawn pictures and claims this is proof of alien contact, well I think I'm allowed to be very sceptical to put it nicely.

Personal belief or opinion os not proof and should never be stated as such. My beliefs and opinions are not proof of anything except my pov.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

May I ask how you came to this conlcusion Musclor?

So much life in the universe. So much various ufos reported. So much various types of aliens reported. That's evidence, at least for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
as long as a space federation has that borg chick from voyager i'll be happy

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't disagree with your logic musclor, but as you say that is proof for you and you don't seem the type to impose your belief as truth which is what I feel Earthsister does. I also think that can be a very dangerous thing for many different reasons.

As i say I believe in the possiblity but I won't state it as proof.

as long as a space federation has that borg chick from voyager i'll be happy

And ohyeah Drfunk, Seven of Yum baby!
Assimilate me at will!

Spiderj

[edit on 1/29/2005 by Spiderj]

[edit on 1/29/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I have to agree with Iori, you should take any thing you read on here with a grain of salt.

In the world of high strangeness it has been my experience that those who claim to know the truth...don't. Worse, they always have an alterior motive that does not include your happiness or well being.

I've read alot of Earthsisters posts and imo she is either mentally unstable, a con-woman or a front for a more organized cult like The Family or Scientology (sorry dear).

She seems sincere and may well be, but in the end what she is talking about is just rehashing of various philosophies including icke, urantria and of course the space brotherhood.

She has no proof other than drawings she has made, she states opinion as fact and in the end just doesn't know the truth.

The truth actually is that none of us know the truth. Those that actually do don't post here, or at the very least don't claim to know.

I personally believe that there is a very good possiblity that extra-terrarestrial life not only exist but thrives throughout the universe, whethere or onot they are coming down to earth to engage in abductions well I'm still on the fence about that one.

This of course is just my opinion and I certainly do hope earthsister is sincere, but if she is, she is most likely delusional. If she is not sincere in her belief she is something far worse.

Klatu Barata Nikto babies.

SpiderJ

For the record in my own defense of being talked about to others in a personally offensive, provocative way by Spiderj:

What I stated is not just my opinion or story to me but a fact in my own life experience. To most others it may only be opinion or story "to them." For those who have not experienced something so extraordinary, you can't just go believing it. Remember that just because you have not experienced something, does not mean that nobody else has either.

As for proof, I have no proof and never have claimed to. I resent being put on the defensive to correct false statements made against me. I just share my experience in an appropriate place in an appropriate manner, and allow others to do the same, without badgering or insulting them, whether I agree with them or not.

I also do not appreciate the suggestion that I am delusional. Nothing in this conversation in this forum warrants that.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

wyatt

Excellent question. There is a federation of advanced life. I know because I have been taught about it by the alien races that visit Earth. Yes, really.

There are 218 races, all advanced, visiting Earth from nearby in our galaxy. They belong to a larger group of races in five galaxies that make up the Union for our area of space. In this union are over 5200 worlds of advanced intellingent life. All advanced races participate in the union and visit their neighboring worlds to create the network. Primitive races are not counted as participants in the union yet, like us.

All the races that are visiting Earth now are working here as our friends and neighbors. As they set up their organization for our world, they stopped a few races who were visiting from doing things that did not meet the standard of the organization under the union. We are protected from anything that is within the organization's jurisdiction for our world. But they cannot take over our world or interfere directly between our leaderships and publics.

All races are different in many ways, but all are people, and all depend on diplomacy between them to survive and excell. A race does not advance past "go" or gain status in the Union or substantial freedom to travel if it is hostile. That is why advanced races are peaceful. It is not that they do not have problems and conflicts, but it is that they share solutions and help each other use them for the benefit of all.

Primitive races like us are those apt to be hostile, although not all primitive races are hostile. For instance, if we began to travel to other worlds near us and did there the kinds of things that we do here, we would be dissallowed by the advanced races, under the jurisdiction and protection of that world.

And the best part is . . . nothing you are saying can be verified. So it should be considered a work of fiction. Unless . . . you can take some film pictures of your space friends and their interstellar conveyances (there are plenty of them according to your story), of get one of them to do a discussion group here on ATS?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAvatar

And the best part is . . . nothing you are saying can be verified. So it should be considered a work of fiction. Unless . . . you can take some film pictures of your space friends and their interstellar conveyances (there are plenty of them according to your story), of get one of them to do a discussion group here on ATS?

CaptAvatar

I am not offended by disbelief. I am only offended by attack.

Are you trying to tell me that I can't post my experiences and opinions here unless I provide you with proof? Are you telling me I can't claim my own experiences, that I have to state that they are anecdotes?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I hope the other poster will correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe anything I said about you Earthsister could be construed as offensive or malicious. It's not like I didn't intend for you to read my posts and in my past dealings with you I have been as tolerant and kind as possible.

But you have just contradicted yourself. YOu have just stated that this is fact for you, so it is your belief that you have been contacted, it is your belief that you have been chosen. But you do present this as fact, in your first response to wyatt you state that yes there is a federation and you know this because you personally contacted and have been taught about the alien races visiting earth. Youeven end the first paragraph with the words "yes really". You are pushing your personal belief system as fact, not opinion.

As for questioning your mental stability that is my right and i believe anyone who really wants to find the truth will think this as well, should we just take your word? No one on this board knows anyone else. If a stranger approached me on the street and told me the story you tell here, would anyone other than me think he or she may be just a little delusional?

It would be different if my father or mother or someone I've known for years told me this, but again I believe I would first rule out any possiblity of mental disorder first before taking them at their word.

This is not done out of malice or jealousy, it is done because it is a fundamental point to base your testimony on.

As for this not being the place to quesiton your stabliity, this is actually the best place to do it. A casual atmosphere of people looking for the truth.

If I stated that I had personal abduction experiences and that the aliens where talking with me and telling me wonderous things I would certainly think people would question my mental stability, and it would be their right to do so.

IMO of course and as usual.

SPiderj

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I hope the other poster will correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe anything I said about you Earthsister could be construed as offensive or malicious. It's not like I didn't intend for you to read my posts and in my past dealings with you I have been as tolerant and kind as possible.

But you have just contradicted yourself. YOu have just stated that this is fact for you, so it is your belief that you have been contacted, it is your belief that you have been chosen. But you do present this as fact, in your first response to wyatt you state that yes there is a federation and you know this because you personally contacted and have been taught about the alien races visiting earth. Youeven end the first paragraph with the words "yes really". You are pushing your personal belief system as fact, not opinion.

As for questioning your mental stability that is my right and i believe anyone who really wants to find the truth will think this as well, should we just take your word? No one on this board knows anyone else. If a stranger approached me on the street and told me the story you tell here, would anyone other than me think he or she may be just a little delusional?

It would be different if my father or mother or someone I've known for years told me this, but again I believe I would first rule out any possiblity of mental disorder first before taking them at their word.

This is not done out of malice or jealousy, it is done because it is a fundamental point to base your testimony on.

As for this not being the place to quesiton your stabliity, this is actually the best place to do it. A casual atmosphere of people looking for the truth.

If I stated that I had personal abduction experiences and that the aliens where talking with me and telling me wonderous things I would certainly think people would question my mental stability, and it would be their right to do so.

IMO of course and as usual.

SPiderj

Spiderj

What then is to be so tolerant and kind about? If you are not interested in what I say, why do you constantly follow me around to talk to others about me in a negative way in every thread I post in? All your past dealings with me have also been to provoke me to defend myself against your rude remarks about me to other members.

My own experiences are fact to me. You can't expect these things to be fact to others who have not had similar experiences. As a speaker in the ufo field for many years, I have met thousands of other people who, like yourself, are interested and know that something is true, but do not know what it is. That is no reason to stop talking about it. It give you no right to try to stop me from talking about it either by harassing me.

I don't think it is a casual atmosphere in which you follow somebody around to insult them for no reason.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
there is nothing funnier on these boards than one poster flaming another over a "star wars" type of idea, them claiming to know exaclty how the aliens actually operate...too funny

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Join us army and go for delta force they are ET police.
But you cannot have any ties to the world not even a family.
Its a prerequisite to be an orphan and not married.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I agree with radagast this is fun...so let's continue.

Earthsister, to say I constantly follow you around is a bit silly considering this is only the third time we have posted in the same thread I believe this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

are the only two threads we have conversed in and I certainly think you are overreacting. And sorry to say that not only is it my right to contradict you it's up to everyone on this sight not to take a strangers word at face value, my concern is not so much for you as for someone like wyatt who is new to this arena not to just accept what people tell him (or her).

You are reacting the way I've seen many others in your position act because you have to assume that people who disagree with you are either jealous, angry or somehow negative. YOu can't see that the plain truth of the matter is that people who disagree with you aren't bad we just have a different view point.

So my suggestion is calm down and take a breath because this:

What then is to be so tolerant and kind about? If you are not interested in what I say, why do you constantly follow me around to talk to others about me in a negative way in every thread I post in? All your past dealings with me have also been to provoke me to defend myself against your rude remarks about me to other members.

makes you sound a little kooky.

I suggest people follow the links I posted to learn more. I certainly don't think anything I've ever stated towards you in any thread could be taken as rude or malicious, just a different pov from a guy thats been in this for a long time.

Hows this working for ya Rad?

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join