It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Marc Lamont Hill: "Mediocre Negroes Being Dragged In Front Of TV As Photo-Op For Trump"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The hypocrisy of Marc Lamont Hill and the rest of the bojangling race hustlers like him is almost too comical. His comment shows you how brainwashed and ideological pseudo-intellectuals are. This isn't the first time he's leveled those charges. He once told Juan Williams to "get off the porch" because Juan was leaning too conservative.

Was Steve Harvey a mediocre Negro before he visited Trump? No. Was Jim Brown? No. Was Dr. Carson? No. Herman Cain? No. All these men and others were celebrated in the black community. It wasn't until they started getting off the Democrat plantation that they all of a sudden became coons, mediocre, Uncle Toms, etc.

Of course, these same steppin fetchit black pundits have nothing to say when liberals bring out entertainers as some kind of social policy experts.

Any black person knows that once you start questioning liberal orthodoxy you will be immediately attacked by the black community. The attacks will be harsh. Like most liberals, the attacks won't be about the disagreement on policy and logic, but personal.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Most of us know the exact reasoning behind this too. Anyone that has studied politics sees it for exactly what it is. Made a demographic of people dependent on government to live, and all of a sudden you have a guaranteed voter base that has to continue to elect you in order to receive what they depend on. This isn't a trick that only involves democrats and black folks, but honestly a lot of folks should be really pissed off about it. Of course those very same politicians don't want those people to be educated and see how the game is played, so they double down.

It is a disgusting and vicious cycle.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Most of us know the exact reasoning behind this too. Anyone that has studied politics sees it for exactly what it is. Made a demographic of people dependent on government to live, and all of a sudden you have a guaranteed voter base that has to continue to elect you in order to receive what they depend on. This isn't a trick that only involves democrats and black folks, but honestly a lot of folks should be really pissed off about it. Of course those very same politicians don't want those people to be educated and see how the game is played, so they double down.

It is a disgusting and vicious cycle.

Yes, it is disgusting. Most of these black pundits and politicians are nothing but boot licking slaves to white liberals as far as I am concerned. They've figured out that they can make a living crying about racism, etc and the Democrat party encourages it. These are the real coons and Uncle Toms in the black community. They get to enrich themselves by convincing the larger black community to ignore the destruction of the community at the hands of liberal ideology.

This is the hustle and long con. The "leaders" corral the ignorant black vote for progressives. As a reward for their service, they get the inside deals on businesses, gerrymandered congressional districts so they can serve for 30 years, professorships, etc. They get to live in master's house for keeping all the negro's in line out in the field. We can't have them thinking for themselves.

This is why they are so quick to attack anyone, no matter how much that person may have done for the black community or succeeded professionally once they decide to question liberalism and the Democrat party.
edit on 18-1-2017 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yes you said it a lot better than I did, but this is precisely what is happening. I have heard black people in high positions talk about this exact issue before, but unfortunately they don't make as much noise as the pundits.

Again just so I don't come off as racist, there are plenty of poor white and latino people stuck in the same system but for some reason or another they aren't the ones making all the noise. The point is that from the outside you can look at it and easily decipher the problem, but fixing it takes more than recognizing it even though that is the first step.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Marc Lamont is a racist - He's a good example of why CNN ratings keep dropping. I hope this ignorant fool keeps running his mouth, he is hurting his reputation more and more lately.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
#MediocreNegroLivesMatter

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
great song related to topic

imo

always like this song

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

I see that saying people who don't agree aren't part of your group is trashy and bad juju, but how is it any different than white people in the media disparaging 'hicks' and 'white trash' during the election?

Pretty much. No one bites any eye lash.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The Deplorables and the Mediocre Negroes. Could be a formidable team.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
'Mediocre Negroes' would be a great name for a band.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
They said that Trump's election would lead to a rise of racism, hate and bigotry in America.

Little did they know that it would be coming from the Left.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: UKTruth

CNN's Marc Lamont Hill

More Fake News from you..

As far as I can tell, he is not employed by CNN? But rather some guy on a panel of people saying stuff?

Does everyone that appears on Fox to say stuff work for Fox?

He calls himself a CNN contributor and he made the comments on CNN.

Good job on having the most pointless contribution to the thread - we've become accustomed to it from you. Seems like you are still sore after being triggered on another thread. Get over it , petal.

t-1 sucker.

edit on 18/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Your OP is flatulence. Brief, foul and dissipating.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Your OP is flatulence. Brief, foul and dissipating.

Hahahaha.
What a triggered lil bitch. Superb.

edit on 18/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Are you uneducated or just dumb? I don't know if you know this but the educated tend to vote democratically. Why do they do that, you may ask?. Well, it is because we are smarter than you old farts. F you right wing nuts. The day will come when you think you have it all figured out, but then you will learn that we (?) hunt better than you.reply to: WUNK22

Your comment was just far too "educated" for me so I corrected you for the benefit of all us "uneducated" people who don't speak "mediocre".

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Well I must say, much smarter than you my fellow ATS fan. Please present any evidence supporting my lack of intelligence. Besides that let's allow the thread to continue. It is very late for me.reply to: UKTruth

edit on 19-1-2017 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They will be the first ones fired by CNN.. before CNN itself goes under.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Libs: "Trump is a racist, he is trying to tear people apart."

Trump : *Proceeds to try to bring people together.

Libs: Those are uncle toms!

No winning them over, no point in trying. Do not apologize, do not bow, do not cower, to these leftist. Try to be kind and they will exploit that weakness.
Anything one does to appease them is "fake", "not good enough", "not spending enough taxpayers money".

Subconsciously they really just want to be put in their place. Oblige them.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What's a Negro?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Libs: "Trump is a racist, he is trying to tear people apart."

Trump : *Proceeds to try to bring people together.

Libs: Those are uncle toms!

No winning them over, no point in trying. Do not apologize, do not bow, do not cower, to these leftist. Try to be kind and they will exploit that weakness.
Anything one does to appease them is "fake", "not good enough", "not spending enough taxpayers money".

Subconsciously they really just want to be put in their place. Oblige them.

Exactly right. There is no room for compromise. The far left need to be destroyed without mercy and everything they stand for trampled into the dirt. It's the only way.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join