It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Marc Lamont Hill: "Mediocre Negroes Being Dragged In Front Of TV As Photo-Op For Trump"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People like Marc Lamont Hill are the reason racism still exists.

Does he not know that Black Lives Matter?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

Yeah, just think off all the opportunity and wealth the inner cities are set to lose now the Democrats are voted out.

Yeah because now they will be so much better off with a party that could care less about them which is also the party that is constantly putting them down.

Yep they are much better off..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yeah, just think off all the opportunity and wealth the inner cities are set to lose now the Democrats are voted out.

Yeah because now they will be so much better off with a party that could care less about them which is also the party that is constantly putting them down.

Yep they are much better off..

You must be talking about Hillary and her "super predators" comment, or her "taco bowl" comment, or her "damn Jews" comment etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

You must be talking about Hillary and her "super predators" comment, or her "taco bowl" comment, or her "damn Jews" comment etc.

Nope the party that always lumps an entire minority group together when an individual does something wrong. Black man does something wrong..either the community, culture or BLM , how about Muslim, Mexican Americans...proof is all over ATS and the internet.

Yeah the Conservative party is so tolerant of anyone other than white christian..LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

It's getting easier to tell who the true racists are.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

As opposed to lumping anyone who doesn't share the same political/social views? Pots and kettles of the same color if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You must be talking about the party that lumps over 50% of the country together because they didn't vote for who they were supposed to.

Yeah the Liberal party is so tolerant of anyone who doesn't think exactly like them.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Doesn't matter what color, anyone who uses logic, common sense, and facts will ALWAYS be an outcast in the liberal community.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This smoking gun proof that they don`t care what color you are,they don`t care about inclusiveness, they only care whether you have a R or a D in front of your name.
This election cycle has not been kind to the democrats they have really shown their true colors and it isn`t pretty.
edit on 17-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Doesn't matter what color, anyone who uses logic, common sense, and facts will ALWAYS be an outcast in the liberal community.

LMAO..facts, common sense and logic are part of the conservative party, this is the same party that freaks out when ever a Muslim, black or any minority does something wrong, the same party that fell for pizzagate, Obama is a Muslim, not born here, the same party that doesn't believe in science when it comes to global warming......you win 2nd post of the year so far...the first one was when someone called Trump an alpha male..LMAO.

Keep em coming..LOL This is so hilarious, the GOP is the party of facts, logic and common sense....LMAO

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Are you uneducated or just dumb? I don't know if you know this but the educated tend to vote democratily. Why do they do so??? You may ask, well it is because we are smarter than you old farts. F u right wind nutts. The day will come when you think you have it all figured out and yet we hunt better than you.reply to: WUNK22

It's Democratically, first off. What you should have used is the term Democrat. Used in a sentence, it would look like "I don't know if you are aware of this, but the uneducated tend to vote Democrat."

Second, the majority of Liberals are younger because they have not matured yet. They have not grown up. Now, while a lot of this is the fault of the Department of Education and their Snowflake Machine, it still does not excuse the younger generation not thinking critically. You have a brain and an internet connection... please PLEASE try to use both at once.

As far as hunting better than your Conservative counterparts, I laughed at that. Liberals and guns? Only in a zombie movie.

To the OP, Harvey was responding in kind to Hill. Because if Hill can cross the line, why can't Harvey do the same to point out the hypocrisy?

I know... liberals won't get that because it is somehow nuanced speech to the politically correct. But all Harvey was doing is showing how asinine Hill sounded.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: UKTruth

So calling someone a "mediocre negro" proves Liberal's don't care about racism and yet you don't seem to have a problem with Trump Supporting Far Right Sheriff Clark calling him a Jigaboo???

Jigaboo was predominately used by light-skinned black people to refer to dark-skinned black people. It's opposite within black culture would be high-yellow or redbone.

Given the complexions of the 2 men involved, I'd say Clarke used the term sarcastically for being called a mediocre negro by another black man.

What you should be asking is what Hill meant by mediocre negros?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699

originally posted by: Kromlech

LMAO..facts, common sense and logic are part of the conservative party, this is the same party that freaks out when ever a Muslim, black or any minority does something wrong, the same party that fell for pizzagate, Obama is a Muslim, not born here, the same party that doesn't believe in science when it comes to global warming......you win 2nd post of the year so far...the first one was when someone called Trump an alpha male..LMAO.

Keep em coming..LOL This is so hilarious, the GOP is the party of facts, logic and common sense....LMAO

Odd, because the poster you were throwing under the bus said nothing about being a Republican. Or a conservative.

What I find funny is progressive liberals who feel that it is THEIR PARTY THEIR IDEALS and everything else is the enemy.

Lost the Senate, lost the House, lost the White House, lost over 1,000 party positions nationwide.

And you still don't get it.

Keep posting though... it helps your opposition!! You know, ordinary people GOP Conservative Alt-Right Whackjobs!!!!

I used to come on here years ago and debate people like you.

Now I don't bother... I cheer you on.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Clarke wasn't being called anything. Hill was talking about Steve Harvey. Clarke just felt like saying something about it.

I also don't care what anyone meant by what they said. Although Hill explains what he meant by it and it's not as bad as jigaboo IMO. But that's just my personal opinion and doesn't even matter.

My point was that nobody should be giving Clarke a pass on what he said unless they give a pass to what Hill said. It's a double standard to do so even though nobody wants to admit that.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Jigaboo

F'kn hilarious.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Of course they lost those things, that's how inclusive their party is.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

OK, I'm going to take a shot in the dark because I don't know what your racial identity is, but I'm going to guess you aren't black.

So I'm guessing the racial slur is what has your dander up.

But since the two involved in this tweet storm are black, I'm am writing this off as the equivalent of two white guys calling each other things like Cracker and Whitebread or Redneck or Trailer Trash or Gringo. Obviously, since no one bothers to get offended when people use slurs against whites, it doesn't have the same punch. Obviously it doesn't since I can type those words out without fear of mod reprisal like I can't dare to type the "n" word and won't risk typing the one Clarke used. But the concept is the same.

Can two people of the same ethnicity slur each other in the same way that one person of one ethnicity can slur someone of another ethnicity, especially when the ethnicity in question is famous for using the grandaddy slur word of them all as common, everyday language now and holding it mercilessly over every other race's head that they and only they can use that word?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hilarious!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nope, I'm not black. But I also don't care what either one of them said to each other nor what color they are either.

What I'm against is the Double Standard that is being applied. I've made that quite clear.

People are mad at Hill and not Clarke. That is a double standard. Either they're both wrong or they're both not wrong. Picking one over the other is just a double standard based most likely on partisan bias.
edit on 17-1-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Action + Reaction = Kek

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join