It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Marc Lamont Hill: "Mediocre Negroes Being Dragged In Front Of TV As Photo-Op For Trump"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't care what language he uses personally.

But if Hill get called out for saying "Mediocre Negro" then Clark should be called out for using "Jigaboo". That or nothing should be said about either one of them.

That's my point.

Like I said, Hill started it with the dog whistle. Do you think maybe the sheriff was offended and do you think he has a right to be?

Maybe we are seeing the cracks in the African American community here.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

He means he's just an entertainer and not someone who should be in charge of policy decisions. Basically that Harvey is just some average guy without any specific knowledge about the position he's being appointed to.

Like O's Adviser on Foreign Policy having a creative writing masters degree. Does that make Ben Rhodes a qualified adviser on Foreign Policy?

Insinuating that Trump is not qualified when O came out of nowhere with all academic and medical and birth files sealed.
What was his qualification?
That "yes we can" and "yes we did" are "thank you satan" and "today's new satan", respectively?
That O care is good in some alternate reality that I seem to have been cast into than the truth that it is nothing but a theft beginning with the implications that O care was the insurance industries long awaited and overdue bail out, just as the banks and the false instruments they bore as AAA investments were gambling losses with massive insider trades resulting in illegally gotten fortunes through massive fraud and economic manipulations, to the cost of the O care website, to the O care exemptions for elite and for government employees, to the massive lie coined "affordable" rather than the failure that is, in real life, unrealistic regarding the out of control health care costs and deductibles for inferior coverage, as well as it's negative affect on people personally?

I submit that the usurper's actions, all passed legislation, Presidential Executive Orders, illegitimate status to even run for the office of POTUS, all policies and any change invoked in any manner whatsoever through an act executed by O be rendered null and void, as well as an investigation of treason be held internally, and due to conclusive evidence that O released a fraudulent certificate of birth, He and Wife submit documents containing stolen social security numbers and other anomalies, that the investigations involve all suspects including the highest ranking officials of government and all the alphabet agencies.

IMHO

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Let's see, they are not in prison, jobless on food stamps, they have careers and make it onto the news supporting Trump so they must be "Mediocre Negros". WTF, the thug on the street corner ready to rob the store for swisher sweets that hates Trump must be the outstanding citizen negros according to liberal loons.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
PLEASE -

Even the dreaded Pit has limits. Tough topic but please use common sense in posting and the posting of slurs even if they do appear in the source.

Thanks much and don't reply to this request.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But if Hill get called out for saying "Mediocre Negro" then Clark should be called out for using "Jigaboo". That or nothing should be said about either one of them.

That's my point.

Like I said, Hill started it with the dog whistle. Do you think maybe the sheriff was offended and do you think he has a right to be?

Maybe we are seeing the cracks in the African American community here.

I do believe there is a big disconnect between African American leaders and the people they claim to represent, exactly the same as leaders and politicians of any other race. I hope people can just cast aside these media hacks and politicians, switch off the MSM, and elect people that will really serve their interests.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
There are a few commentators (all who happen to be CNN analysts) who I used to really, really admire, some of the smartest minds in the country - Marc Lamont Hill, Charles Blow, Van Jones. In large part, they are among a handful who convinced me to vote for Obama in the first place.

Now, listening them is nothing less than surreal, particularly Charles Blow has become unhinged and combative. They have abandoned traditional liberal principles for something else entirely, I don't know what.

I didn't quit the Democratic party, it quit me.

Charles Blow may be the craziest of all the hacks we see in the main stream media. His head literally explodes every time he is challenged.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: UKTruth
It's ok, CNN is selling a product to divide the American public. It's up to you to buy into it.

Indeed. New color, same great flavor!

If there is any doubt, ask yourself if there is a winning side to the argument.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That's my point.

Then I think this point should be made also. If a white person can not use the n word towards blacks, then a black person should not be able to use the n word towards other blacks. For a black to tell another person because of the color of their skin that they can't use the same degrotory word is hypocritical. It would be ok for either of them to use the degortory word of jigaboo. Everyone wants equality? Then make things equal. Don't have one set of rules for one group of people and an entirely different set of rules for another group, because that makes things unequal.
edit on 17/1/2017 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/1/2017 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

While you are absolutely correct in your assessment the reality is that it will never happen.

True equality is a unicorn, so to speak. I don't mean that in a cynical sense that we should not try to attain it but to think that we it will be uniform just will not happen...within our lifetimes anyway.

The English language seems to be an evolving thing. I don't think that is positive as it applies to the N word.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

That's what I'm saying. But the OP is attacking Liberal Media for what Hill said and yet allowing Conservative Clarke off the hook for what he said.

That's what I'm talking about. It's not fair but completely biased.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I have already corrected you on that. Drop your straw man.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ka reply to: UKTruth

The only mediocre negro I've seen do a photo op with Trump is the current race baiting POTUS when he had to suck it up and meet with Trump post-landslide win.

Being mediocre would be more to do with the contents of ones character and skin colour ain't got jacksh!t to do with that.

Race baiting CNN is racist, this is not fake news because these clowns really believe what they are dribbling on about.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You did???

So you made a thread attacking Conservatives because of what Clark said then?? I must have missed it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The thread is about liberal hypocrisy.
It is not my judgement on what either Hill or Clarke said.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'd say this thread is about having double standards and you're using comments by Hill and Clarke to demonstrate yours.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-1-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

OK. I will let you argue with yourself as you seem to be demonstrating you are as thick as two short planks... Not the first time.

edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think any minority that votes republican are sellouts. How could you vote for a party that does not respect you and has done everything possible to hold you back, deny rights, treat you like a second class citizen or tell you over and over your plights don't matter.

edit on 17-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yes, it must be difficult to admit to your own hypocrisy in a thread about hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

Yeah, just think off all the opportunity and wealth the inner cities are set to lose now the Democrats are voted out.

edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join