It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Marc Lamont Hill: "Mediocre Negroes Being Dragged In Front Of TV As Photo-Op For Trump"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well I must say most smarter than you my fellow ATS fan. Please present any evidence supporting my lack of intelligence. Besides that lets allow the thread to continue. It is very late for me.reply to: UKTruth

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Are you uneducated or just dumb? I don't know if you know this but the educated tend to vote democratily. Why do they do so??? You may ask, well it is because we are smarter than you old farts. F u right wind nutts. The day will come when you think you have it all figured out and yet we hunt better than you.reply to: WUNK22

What's your excuse for voting Democrat?
Because you are not really showing your smarts with that baffling post.

(post by mOjOm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Well I must say most smarter than you my fellow ATS fan. Please present any evidence supporting my lack of intelligence. Besides that lets allow the thread to continue. It is very late for me.reply to: UKTruth

I did. Your post. It was fairly obvious, but you probably would not have recognised it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
You mean there are some negroes that are better than others?
That doesn't fit the equality narrative.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I think sheep-botherer is funnier but I guess its a matter of taste/location. Say the Welsh aren't a race all you want, I wont hear it

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nobody is being censored first of all. The left isn't censoring the Right. That is all right wing fantasy. They say whatever they want. The left just complains about it.

But now you're doing the same thing. Complaining about what the Left says while allowing the Right to say whatever they want.

Do you not see the double standard??? You point it out when the left does it but not the right. You're doing the same thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

I never heard that one before.

Wagon Burner I thought was funny when I first heard it though. Mainly because a friend of mine was called that by his girlfriend when she was mad at him. Which made it even better.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Politics aside, although tasteless and potentially offensive, I'm failing to see how this is exactly racist?
I see that saying people who don't agree aren't part of your group is trashy and bad juju, but how is it any different than white people in the media disparaging 'hicks' and 'white trash' during the election?

Plenty of white liberals have been saying that white republicans don't represent them. Well, the ones who aren't self flagellating and claiming that all whites are bad eggs.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Gotta ask, who would that particular group be? I'd hazard a guess but I don't wanna be racist, naturally.

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Bluntone22
You mean there are some negroes that are better than others?
That doesn't fit the equality narrative.

I'm curious if CNN or Mr. Hill will release their Negro scale?

From zero to ten?

Uncle Tom is zero, Martin Luther is 10?

Is this also graded on the curve?

link   

Sheriff Clarke calls it like he see it, just Like Trump.
I love how he calls out Liberal stupidity every time.
This Hill guy is nothing but Leftist shi* starter.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well to be honest I didn't vote either. All of the previous hopefulls are a joke. Just a face to represent the hopefull. a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

He was part Native American. He was mixed with something else too I don't remember what else though off hand.

But it was funny that his own girlfriend would call him that when she was pissed at him. That was one of nicer things she'd call him actually.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Nobody is being censored first of all. The left isn't censoring the Right. That is all right wing fantasy. They say whatever they want. The left just complains about it.

But now you're doing the same thing. Complaining about what the Left says while allowing the Right to say whatever they want.

Do you not see the double standard??? You point it out when the left does it but not the right. You're doing the same thing.

Oh really? So no conservatives have been banned from CNN and other liberal media then for much less? Are you sure?
Obama was right, you guys do live in a bubble.

I am not complaining about what the left says - I am complaining that they can say things that conservatives can not say, purely because of political bias that exists in the media and across a wide range of institutions.

Let's move a place where it is ok for a conservative to say 'mediocre negroes' and, once there, we'll be fine. I do hope you are not suggesting that someone like Jeffrey Lord could use that term on CNN and get away with it... you are not are you? Because if you are, then I must conclude that you really are in a bubble and really can't see the double standard.

edit on 17/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

As well as he should be!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He's a moron. Who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. He has one of the highest murder and crime rates in the entire country.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

One of the funniest comments ever! SMH

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There are a few commentators (all who happen to be CNN analysts) who I used to really, really admire, some of the smartest minds in the country - Marc Lamont Hill, Charles Blow, Van Jones. In large part, they are among a handful who convinced me to vote for Obama in the first place.

Now, listening them is nothing less than surreal, particularly Charles Blow has become unhinged and combative. They have abandoned traditional liberal principles for something else entirely, I don't know what.

I didn't quit the Democratic party, it quit me.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This thread is getting out of hand. If you can present proof of such an accusation that would help you. Btw I am sorry UKtruth I am sleepy and am now going to bed.a reply to: Stevenjames15

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join